Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

"Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos (36267 Views)

Girl In Coma After Being Beaten, Raped & Abandoned Inside Gutter In Ogun. PHOTOS / Woman Arrested For Selling A Kidnapped Boy For N300,000 In Niger State / Baby Abandoned Inside A Bush In Ikorodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by OnyesomJ(m): 10:01am On Mar 14, 2019
I will like To Contact this Guy, He Can help me locate my IPhone 7 �
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by andyanders: 10:02am On Mar 14, 2019
I am not saying that there are no true prophets of God out there but from what I am looking at herein, this looks like promotional marketing strategy to lure gullible people to believe that he is a true prophet of God.

How come kidnappers would kidnap a boy and tie him up in a sack bag, dropped in the bush and the prophet start seeing vision after the kidnap? Why did he not see the kidnap before the incident and prevent it? Well, I am just not convinced that he is actually doing the work of God, rather to market himself as most Nigerian pastors has lost it and can do anything to get money. Only God knows who is real these days.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by grandstar(m): 10:10am On Mar 14, 2019
These are the Mumus in Mumudom! grin
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by lomprico(m): 10:17am On Mar 14, 2019
Modafucker should be arrested asap!

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by newoffer: 10:26am On Mar 14, 2019
he who tooketh it findeth it.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by BMEKX: 10:42am On Mar 14, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
There was a massive celebration after a young boy alleged to have been kidnapped was rescued in Awka, Anambra state capital few days ago.

According to reports, the boy was abducted, tied in a bag and later dumped in a bush in the metropolis.

The boy's father was said to have met with a pastor who claimed he prayed and the location of the alleged abducted child was revealed to him.

The pastor, the boy's father and other residents stormed the bush where the boy was allegedly dumped in a sack and rescued him, thereby sparking jubilation in public.

While some internet users have appreciated the pastor for his effort in retrieving the young boy, some others have called for a police investigation into the matter which they claim was masterminded by the cleric in order to gain popularity.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/pastor-leads-family-to-where-kidnapped-boy-was-abandoned-in-awka-anambra.html
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by Beedude(m): 10:43am On Mar 14, 2019
Satan66:
Christians have the brain of an ape, Why doesn't this pastor find the Boko Haram commanders hideouts for the Nigerian army then?
Don't generalize. I am a Christian and I dont believe all those scammers. I pray, serve God and not any man . Either u are daddy G.O or Arch Bishop. All I believe in is God.
Inshort, this pastor need to visit the station to write a statement on this issue. We can't be fools coz we are religious
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by surveyProf(m): 10:45am On Mar 14, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
THE THUNDER THAT WILL FIRE THAT PASTOR IS DOING PUSH-UP IN OBALENDE.....

SEE HIS WIDE NOSTRILS LIKE MY NEIGHBOR TOTO....

grin
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:02am On Mar 14, 2019
donbachi:
there is no limitation to what God can do...stop pastor hating...if the devil can use native doctors to enrich boys using female pants...my God can use his own to save lives.
no mind them, and they ignore the part that says that it was the father that went to the pastor himself.
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by Almaiga: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2019
Hmmm, an Igbo Pastor. Anybody wey believe that, this Pastor is not the one that arranged the Kidnapping of the Boy, that person must be sitting on long thing.

The pastor should be arrested A.S.A.P.

Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by Hustlerlomo(m): 11:34am On Mar 14, 2019
This idiot just put himself for trouble... I trust Nigeria police.. See as d idiot dey waka like say e just beat maywealther.. Idiot.
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by Arysexy(m): 11:44am On Mar 14, 2019
illitrate:
When did pastors start wearing cassocks ?

thats a rev. fr.

He is not a Rev Fr but a fake Impostor by name Rev Chilaka famous for d fake lizard vomiting scam miracle and other fake scam like raising d dead.

He is never of Catholic nor Anglican stock
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by miniziter(m): 11:44am On Mar 14, 2019
Damsonkc:

More successful than your entire family grin grin grin

THE WAY YOU SOUND MADE ME KNOW YOU'RE A FAILURE.
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by Damsonkc(m): 11:48am On Mar 14, 2019
miniziter:

THE WAY YOU SOUND MADE ME KNOW YOU'RE A FAILURE.

grin grin grin

Young man look yourself in the mirror nau. You’d find failure staring back at you
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by nrexzy: 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
farem:

Nothing less is expected from you but if it was one octopus you would have believed. You can't just fathom while human being can operate at the level but animals.
U do need my responds
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by SVC6000: 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
Set Up By The Pastor. 100%.
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by Tolubory(m): 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
nrexzy:
D pastor know d kidnappers
Ah! Na you talk am o, no bi me talk am o.
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by Guysses(m): 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2019
that is rev. fr. Dozie Chlaka, this is not the first miracle he is performing, he even raise dead people..... if you want to witness it, you can visit his adoration ground at amaenyi Awka Anambra state on Saturday.
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by adeyemi2017(m): 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by chris31(m): 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2019
I think the police should investigate this story with seriousness coz i don't believe the pastor if he found wanting he should spend his entire life behind bars but if not he should be celebrated
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by buchai: 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
they should arrest the pastor. the pastor masterminded the kidnapping it is a common trends in Nigeria today for all this nawadays pastors for cheap popularity.
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by Jimenez(m): 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2019
is dat not Rev fr chiedozie of Blessed family Adoration in Mbano Imo State. Wayo man. Dont mind him. He is a real fake man of DOG. His own fake is even Fake.
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
nrexzy:
D pastor know d kidnappers
grin natural submission

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) / Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley / Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.