Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Women With No Children Or With Only 1 Child Are "Selfish, Irresponsible" -man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women With No Children Or With Only 1 Child Are "Selfish, Irresponsible" -man (733 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? / "Arewa Girls Who Use Makeup And Attachment Are Irresponsible" - Man / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women With No Children Or With Only 1 Child Are "Selfish, Irresponsible" -man by realmedia(f): 8:35am On Mar 14, 2019
Twitter user says women with no children or with only 1 child are "selfish, irresponsible, and self centered"

A Twitter user has called out women for choosing to live their lives the way they deem fit.

@SeanTheTerrible took to Twitter to call out women without kids and those with only 1 kid. He said having kids used to ground women but now even the ones with one kid spend time in the clubs and bars like "childless women".

He wrote: "Having 1 kid is the new having no kids... A lot of women that have one child are almost as selfish, irresponsible, and self centered as women with no children... Becoming a mother used to ground women... It be more mothers in the club and bar than childless women."

VIA>> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/03/twitter-user-says-women-with-no.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Women With No Children Or With Only 1 Child Are "Selfish, Irresponsible" -man by realmedia(f): 8:36am On Mar 14, 2019
Re: Women With No Children Or With Only 1 Child Are "Selfish, Irresponsible" -man by Clakyvip: 8:41am On Mar 14, 2019
Shallow opinion.

1 Like

Re: Women With No Children Or With Only 1 Child Are "Selfish, Irresponsible" -man by donstan18: 8:45am On Mar 14, 2019
Lies!!

All women, I mean, all women are selfish and self-centered.

This is not a statement, but FACT.
Re: Women With No Children Or With Only 1 Child Are "Selfish, Irresponsible" -man by Realtord43: 8:48am On Mar 14, 2019
Silly mindset
Re: Women With No Children Or With Only 1 Child Are "Selfish, Irresponsible" -man by Westaslave2(f): 8:58am On Mar 14, 2019
Supported 500%
Re: Women With No Children Or With Only 1 Child Are "Selfish, Irresponsible" -man by Jayslicky: 9:08am On Mar 14, 2019
Not just women with one or no child, all women are self centered, they always claim to be right and they want things to be done their way, if you refuse they play a victim card on you, they claim to be marginalised but watch their attitude towards people who they are stronger and have authority over they treat such people like rag, wonder why domestic violence against children and househelps are usually committed by women, I have always maintained a stance that if women were physically stronger than men and are in they have higher authority than men, they would treat men like slaves, never underestimate a woman's anger, make sure u appease her or stay away from her until she is calm. In all men and women should make up for their differences.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women With No Children Or With Only 1 Child Are "Selfish, Irresponsible" -man by lilmax(m): 9:19am On Mar 14, 2019
this is ignorance
Re: Women With No Children Or With Only 1 Child Are "Selfish, Irresponsible" -man by Headlesschicken(m): 10:05am On Mar 14, 2019
undecided The dude must v been really high while tweeting dix sh!t,a selfish woman x a selfish woman whether wiv kids or no kids... Buh generally women r trouble... 30% happiness 70% headache....
Re: Women With No Children Or With Only 1 Child Are "Selfish, Irresponsible" -man by ShinqRambq: 10:41am On Mar 14, 2019
I do not bother to waste words on a topic about attention-seekers
Re: Women With No Children Or With Only 1 Child Are "Selfish, Irresponsible" -man by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 14, 2019
donstan18:
Lies!!

All women, I mean, all women are selfish and self-centered.

This is not a statement, but FACT.
I guess your mother is selfish and self-centered.

I thought you were more matured than dis,
SMH.
Westaslave2:
Supported 500%
you think some women with one child are happy, some of them managed to have that one child by luck, you disgusts me, knowing that you are a woman and for making such silly comment.

2 Likes

Re: Women With No Children Or With Only 1 Child Are "Selfish, Irresponsible" -man by prettysassygirl(f): 11:32am On Mar 14, 2019
Anything to trend
Re: Women With No Children Or With Only 1 Child Are "Selfish, Irresponsible" -man by Westaslave2(f): 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
chivera018:
I guess your mother is selfish and self-centered.

I thought you were more matured than dis,
SMH. you think some women with one child are happy, some of them managed to have that one child by luck, you disgusts me, knowing that you are a woman and for making such silly comment.
I have my reasons cos life is deep

(1) (Reply)

Broke Girls Will Ruin You / How To Know If She Need Sex / Final Truth About Ladies Wearing Trousers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.