Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Broke Girls Will Ruin You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Girls Will Ruin You (728 Views)

MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) / MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) / Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broke Girls Will Ruin You by dederocs(m): 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2019
1) a broke girl see you as an ATM machine
2) marrying a broke girl, is fixing yourself up to a lifetime of caring for a lazy liability, with no benefits
3) Broke girls have no feelings, money turns them on, hence they tend to be very cheap and hop around
4) Broke girls are desperate and pained, no space for love and affection in their mendula...

most pretend a lot, till they start begging for N500 card... Save yourself the stress, delete em.

2 Likes

Re: Broke Girls Will Ruin You by WilliamsChelster(m): 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
Sew your coat according to your size undecided
No come dey disturb us
Re: Broke Girls Will Ruin You by dederocs(m): 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
Sew your coat according to your size undecided
No come dey disturb us[/quote
Am advising the young ones, these ladies should learn to be hardworking...this slay rubbish is making these girls poor and lazy, soon they won't be decent girls to raise the future.
Not about cutting coat here, did I tell you am looking for a wife, don't just respond dumbly, think broadly before you speak.

3 Likes

Re: Broke Girls Will Ruin You by SaucyBenks(m): 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
Like the rich ones are any better... Mtseeeeewww!

1 Like

Re: Broke Girls Will Ruin You by dederocs(m): 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
SaucyBenks:
Like the rich ones are any better... Mtseeeeewww!
It's mostly broke,dull girls with nothing to offer that escalates this slay queen mentality...a busy/productive mind will have no time for such cheap acts.

1 Like

Re: Broke Girls Will Ruin You by WilliamsChelster(m): 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
dederocs:

It's mostly broke,dull girls with nothing to offer that escalates this slay queen mentality...a busy/productive mind will have no time for such cheap acts.
You’re right sha. 80% slay queens especially on IG are broke or came from a broke background lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Broke Girls Will Ruin You by stinjoe(m): 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
I asked a girl, "what is your quota if we are to start a relationship?" Your guess is as good as mine. She shaked her ass joyfully and melodiously for me. I was not moved. Some girls failed to look beyond what they see.

2 Likes

Re: Broke Girls Will Ruin You by dederocs(m): 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
You’re right sha. 80% slay queens especially on IG are broke or came from a broke background lipsrsealed
If we look at this broadly, it is a danger to our society,it
is because of the virtues of our moms, and values they instilled in us that made some of us choose good over evil...if the mom is evil, the kid will not know better...we are grooming more criminals for the future, with this set of slay-yeye moms.
Re: Broke Girls Will Ruin You by dederocs(m): 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
stinjoe:
I asked a girl, "what is your quota if we are to start a relationship?" Your guess is as good as mine. She shaked her ass joyfully and melodiously for me. I was not moved. Some girls failed to look beyond what they see.
It's sad, an intelligent man gets tired of a dumb, lazy, uninspiring woman easily, no matter how fine she looks, but most slay-yeye's have not yet known this

1 Like

Re: Broke Girls Will Ruin You by anonymuz(m): 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
Let them keep slaying, the are easy object to produce Benz

(1) (Reply)

My Pregnant Customer Paid With My Husband's Card - Wife Cries Out / Watch!!! Girl Who Has Slept With 700 Men - Abena Ghanabah / Living Goddess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.