Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,905 members, 7,952,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am (16937 Views)

Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) / Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu / Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:04am On Mar 16, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:08am On Mar 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by BMedia: 10:17am On Mar 16, 2019
princfred:
You suffer from poor comprehension and deceptive delusional deflection. Yare talking of government built storey building.You are talking of North where most private estates are built by greedy northerners who looted oil money while accusing igbos of being greedy. Are those what am talking about.

You're not making sense.

There are huts in rural areas in both North and east.
There are also storey buildings and private estates in both the north and east. Yet the roads, bridges and other public infrastructure is better in Northern states. Anyone that has traveled this country knows this.

So in your mind all the private estates in the North are built by greedy northerners but the ones in the East are built by holy reverends and not evil politicians, kidnappers and drug traffickers?

You keep showing that you're not exposed.

3 Likes

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by BMedia: 10:24am On Mar 16, 2019
princfred:
Dangote is one man not an ethnic group. Try to keep up.

And everyone in your ethnic group is rich that's why they're hated?

You can't be this deluded.

2 Likes

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by QuotaSystem: 10:39am On Mar 16, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

[s]An impoverished cowjockey wants to come at me, loooooool? Such insolence. You don't talk back at me when I cuss your hungry arse.

Man, I'll smack your turbaned head - confine your aggression to your jungle. If you come to me in real life, I'll put a gat in your putrid mouth. And fck you, Igbos died in the 60s but, since 2010 - there's no day we don't hear about cowjockeys killing themselves, looooool. And you don't talk about my mom - you effing despicable pauper, looooool.

Man, bring it on. We want another war. Tell your incestuous Mohammed that this is 2019 not 1967.[/s]

Weak attempt at derailing. Try later.

Your wicked hypocrisy and that of your ilk is already splattered on over 10 pages of this thread and recorded in the annals of history for generations of Middle belt to see; the dark satanic depth to which your minds can wish others evil and mock their misfortune all out of pure frustration.

Start the blood letting against the North like you threatened now...you no do again?

Empty gutless blabbering coward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:50am On Mar 16, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Weak attempt at derailing. Try later.

Your wicked hypocrisy and that of your ilk is already splattered on over 10 pages of this thread and recorded in the annals of history for generations of Middle belt to see; the dark satanic depth to which your minds can wish others evil and mock their misfortune all out of pure frustration.

Start the blood letting against the North like you threatened now...you no do again?

Empty gutless blabbering coward.

Stark illiterate, looooool. Write correctly - I don't animal speak. I thought your impoverished arse wished to cuss? Truth is your hungry arse can't even say a word to me in real life. Your Fulani influence has a limit. It starts and ends in your jungle.

Anyway, the last time Fulani cowjockeys killed peeps at Enugu, the reprisal was a massacre in Aba, looooool. What's satanic? Have your dumbass said a word about the marauding foolanis?

Do you care about the generations of the middle belt? They're helpless. Foolanis are decimating them but, they keep screaming Igbo. Talk about dumbness.

3 Likes

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Ategberoson(m): 10:54am On Mar 16, 2019
madmohamed:
4k off.

you're Igbo Abi?

1 Like

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Ategberoson(m): 10:54am On Mar 16, 2019
madmohamed:
4k off.

you're Igbo Abi?
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:55am On Mar 16, 2019
BMedia:

Keep quiet you're not exposed.

How come HIV is highest in SS/SE with all the so called drugs?

Stop saying what you don't know this is Kano.

Yet kano is the headquarters of poverty in the world. Ironic, right?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by QuotaSystem: 11:31am On Mar 16, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Stark illiterate, looooool. Write correctly - I don't animal speak. I thought your impoverished wished to cuss? Truth is your hungry arse can't even say a word to me in real life. Your Fulani influence has a limit. It starts and ends in your jungle.

Anyway, the last time Fulani cowjockeys killed peeps at Enugu, the reprisal was a massacre in Aba, looooool. What's satanic? Have your dumbass said a word about the marauding foolanis?

Do you care about the generations of the middle belt? They're helpless. Foolanis are decimating them but, they keep screaming Igbo. Talk about dumbness.

Lol I fling pigs in the mud not play in it with them.

Focus cool

2 Likes

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Lol I fling pigs in the mud not play in it with them.

Focus cool

You're a moronic person.

Stop clowning. I'm not the regular person you see everyday in your jungle so, watch your mouth, loooool.

2 Likes

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by BMedia: 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Yet kano is the headquarters of poverty in the world. Ironic, right?

Not ironic, but cause for suspicion cheesy.

According to same statistics, Kano generates more internal revenue(more wealth) than Imo, Ebonyi and Abia combined. In fact in 2017 the North West generated more revenue internally (igr) than the South East... almost double the figure.

So it is impossible for the "headquarters of poverty" to be producing more wealth than those eastern states except if those states are the Secretariat of Poverty.

The logic is that poverty data is calculated per capita (collective produced wealth divided by NUMBER OF PEOPLE) which means Kano will always have a poorer poverty data result because of its greater number of people but IN REALITY Kano as a state is much richer and more financially productive than most eastern states.

Lips may lie but pictures don't, and numbers don't either. Now you know why Kano is more developed than your place, produced the richest black man on earth, is more productive but poverty statistics show it to be poorer. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by CrtlAltDel: 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2019
Westaslave2:
d [s]same jealousy ,
Any worthless tribe wl kill dem but not japan ,china

U said indonesia who is a useless country ,luk at lazy south africa luk at u yoruba man[/s]
From the beginning of the thread you never made any sense and you still have not made any sense. I can’t engage you cos it is a waste of time.

Reason I never quoted you.....

1 Like

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Shekochild: 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
Afonjas:

Igbo is not written with English letters, though I support Igbo people creating their own characters like the Koreans did or modify Nsibidi characters, Modern day Igbo is written with Latin.
Latin characters are not English. I don't know if the English people had their own characters, they are using the Latin characters just like other European countries and beyond.
Even the English language you here today is made up of many languages
Whats the point?
Wether you call it latin characters or english alphabet. The truth is that they are using foreign characters...
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Shekochild: 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
Afonjas:

My point is that Latin characters are foreign to English and Igbo people, they adopted it just like we did.
Know that the Latin character is foreign to English, people who ruled over them brought it to them. Igbo alphabets are totally different from English alphabets.
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Shekochild: 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
Afonjas:

My point is that Latin characters are foreign to English and Igbo people, they adopted it just like we did.
Know that the Latin character is foreign to English, people who ruled over them brought it to them. Igbo alphabets are totally different from English alphabets.

Oga i know know which one be igbo characters again. If igbo get characters, then why wuna no dey usam. I am just wondering what point you are trying to drive...
Note, there is no country or tribe in Africa that has its own character....watin you dey try claim... Guy..
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by citizenY(m): 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2019
QuotaSystem:
What a thread cheesy

So the Igbos have now turned on their once loved "middle belt" who were too anxious to disown the core north and align with the south. I remember when one Jos dude was daily attacking the North on this forum to the cheers of his ipob audience. Lol wish I could remember his moniker.

Now the converted Agatu campaigners and global agitators are spitting and dancing on the graves of the innocent victims they once pretended to care about and agitate for. They have also typically forgotten they will still need this 'middle belt' support in future elections.

This particular set of Igbos that are rejoicing over the blood of middle beltans which "has made ndigbo not hear am" are just as evil, heartless, callous and cold-blooded as the satanic killer herdsmen that killed them and terrorized the NC and beyond. Argue with your phone.

"MIDDLE BELT' Good morning ooo!

My PVC is now in storage..... 2023_ here we come. I will use it to wipe someborrri face.

1 Like

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Nowenuse: 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
Westaslave2:
From Goddess of biafra~
I remember in 2015 during election when i use to go to aliade ,zaki biam and some parts of jos for bulk yam and provision businesses respectively for my elder brother .Tiv people will be shouting igbos Vote PDP and die ,like yorubas are telling igbos in the west.Believe me my igbo children is just the replical of what happened in benue in 2015 is happening in the west today . In jos they will say *you igbos we will kill you all if you talk bad about Apc*
I was in plateau around 2014 during my graduation from an institution and my fellow christians from jos are saying 'Igbos we hate you people more than the devil and dont mind shedding our last blood like 1967 in making you people keep quiet...the same was said about igbos in Zaki biam and gboko "What is happening now ?
Do you know we have 6 types ,sect and group of killers in south kaduna, benue ,jos some part of kogi ...As an executive of a coalition we know every hidden agenda but because of topic removal "it dosent matter posting it.
Now people who planned to kill my people are so busy sacrificing their love ones just to avert looming genocide in their town, Karma is not buhari who hate justice , Since You want to annihilate igbos they they do business or you want their provisions and electronics ,karma is now making you so busy ..I havent heard for a long time that northerners burnt igbos shop or kill igbos Why because they are so busy fighting murderers ,terrorist, kidnappers and demon on verge of growing wings in zamfara,yobe ,borno,katsina ,kano ,kaduna etc
The truth is that igbos enjoyed buhari's govt more than any other tride because apart from political killings of ipob agitators by army whom they are asks to pay igbos more than £1billion.

Karma watches us from lagos and puerto rico ..he is coming

I can see that this is a very foolish post from a Hausa fulani man in order to cause hatred between Igbos and middlebelters.

Nonsense, show me one time when middlebelt indigenes have ever clashed with Igbos on their soil.

1 Like

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Shekochild: 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
Afonjas:

That means you're ignorant of Africa and the world.

Many Africans have their own writing characters, most most of them did not survive the colonial rules, eg Ethiopia is officially using their own till today,

Nsibidi are sign characters, it need to be developed before it can be used.

ሂድና ራስህን ማስተማር https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Writing_systems_of_Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvMGR_uDIHs
If it needs to be developed as you said, then it is primitive. If it is not been use today, then what is your point or how does it counter what i said initially.
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by SuperIgbo1(m): 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
BMedia:

According to same statistics, Kano generates more internal revenue(more wealth) than Imo, Ebonyi and Abia combined. In fact in 2017 the North West generated more revenue internally (igr) than the South East... almost double the figure.

So it is impossible for the "headquarters of poverty" to be producing more wealth than those eastern states except if those states are the Secretariat of Poverty.

The logic is that poverty data is calculated per capita (collective produced wealth divided by NUMBER OF PEOPLE) which means Kano will always have a poorer poverty data result because of its greater number of people but IN REALITY Kano as a state is much richer and more financially productive than most eastern states.

Lips may lie but pictures don't, and numbers don't either. Now you know why Kano is more developed than your place, produced the richest black man on earth, is more productive but poverty statistics show it to be poorer. Simple.

All these purported infrastructures have no bearing in the live of an average person living in Kano. How many people own a car in Kano? From your pictures, I can see only a few cars. The governments of Northern Nigeria should start feeding their folks. There's no rationale building roads when, the people intended to use these roads can't even feed themselves.

Fact is that, Northern Nigeria is the headquarters of poverty in the entire world. There's no basis for comparison. The richest man in Africa comes from Kano but, Kano happens to be the headquarters of poverty in world. BTW, your stats show that Delta and Rivers also generated big.

People are not dying of starvation and malnutrition in Anambra, Delta and Ebonyi. Igbos have the highest middle class in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by princfred(m): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2019
BMedia:

You're not making sense.

There are also storey buildings and private estates in both the north and east. Yet the roads, bridges and other public infrastructure is better in Northern states. Anyone that has traveled this country knows this.

So in your mind all the private estates in the North are built by greedy northerners but the ones in the East are built by holy reverends and not evil politicians, kidnappers and drug traffickers?

Again your poor English comprehension ability on display. Read my last two post and see if your dull brain can pick. *A clue: The emphasis is on what you do in your hut i.e envy, not the hut*.
princfred:
"There is government owned storey buildings and infrastructure in every state especially built with oil money" You suffer from poor comprehension and deceptive delusional deflection. Yare talking of government built storey building.You are talking of North where most private estates are built by greedy northerners who looted oil money while accusing igbos of being greedy. Are those what am talking about?.
Btw talking of the north and greed, the heaviest renown looters in Nigeria from time immemorial and through different government are from the north. Abacha, Gandoller etc comes to mind but in your warped mind their looting will be for fun not greed. Yet poverty is the order there.

1 Like

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by princfred(m): 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
BMedia:

Dangote is what he is because of northern greedy government imposed monopoly for his selfish gain.

1 Like

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by princfred(m): 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
BMedia:

And everyone in your ethnic group is rich that's why they're hated?

You can't be this deluded.
And only a goat will interpret a tribe as everyone. Btw, Igbos likewise do not hate Dangote being already used to wealthy people all around and draw inspiration from them irrespective of tribe but do you love Innoson for his one of a kind achievement for Africa not just Dangote whose business is not special but for greedy northern government gifting monopoly?

2 Likes

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Naajjii: 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
princfred:
Without the drugs igbos sell, diseases will ravage your communities like in the far north where igbos are not staying much and nationwide epidemics will break out but you live in huts calling them inferior and envy those wanting and living in storey building from proceeds of their hard work. Even fulani find you soo stupid for your mumu logic as they recognize their state and ask for alms..
You call fake drugs you people sell responsible for many death hard work? You called fake tires responsible for lots of accidents hard work? You people and fulani herdsmen what is the difference?
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by princfred(m): 6:10am On Mar 17, 2019
Naajjii:

You call fake drugs you people sell responsible for many death hard work? You called fake tires responsible for lots of accidents hard work? You people and fulani herdsmen what is the difference?
What % of igbos are into drugs then how many are into making drugs then how many are into the fake ones then are they the only ones "making" drugs. Then what % support that? You see how retarde'd you are and how envy has made you stupid?

2 Likes

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by princfred(m): 6:30am On Mar 17, 2019
BMedia:

Keep quiet you're not exposed.

How come HIV is highest in SS/SE with all the so called drugs?

Stop saying what you don't know this is Kano.
HIV is a global scourge and a huge % have it in the north along with other epidemics which igbos medicine sellers would have prevented. Or are you saying South African do fake drugs because of high prevalence of HIV there? Your logic is soo shallow and tatted as you keep making stupid deductions or extrapolations. Maybe poor comprehension due to being taught by illiterate teachers.
I am not talking about the north but here you are displaying pictures of Kano with infrastructure built with oil money.

2 Likes

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by princfred(m): 6:39am On Mar 17, 2019
BMedia:

Yeah suspect the curse your greedy barbaric people incured by unjustly killing Igbos. Or you want to blame them as if the regions where they dont stay much have turned into Eden.
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Naajjii: 8:53am On Mar 17, 2019
BMedia:

You're not making sense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Now That Obaseki Is Partyless - By Prof. Idemudia Oviosun / DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja / Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.