Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am (16417 Views)

Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) / Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu / Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Naajjii: 9:01am On Mar 17, 2019
princfred:
What % of igbos are into drugs then how many are into making drugs then how many are into the fake ones then are they the only ones "making" drugs. Then what % support that? You see how retarde'd you are and how envy has made you stupid?
Go and find out yourself, go and ask your brothers and sisters and yourself. Since fake drug is a industry among you people it will be lot easier for you to find out the %. Only God knows the number of death from your fake drugs compare with Fulani herdsmen, who killed the most.
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Naajjii: 9:14am On Mar 17, 2019
Nowenuse:

I can see that this is a very foolish post from a Hausa fulani man in order to cause hatred between Igbos and middlebelters.

Nonsense, show me one time when middlebelt indigenes have ever clashed with Igbos on their soil.

My friend this an igbo person's hand work, you think Hausa fulani got time for such hate. The Op is clearly frustrated that middlebelter obviously dont cared about fraudulent Biafra, hence this vrer bad taste post. MIDDLEBELT Clashed with igbo, when you tried to steal oil from Kogi state and the problem is there till today.If you want peace with middlebelt tell your people to stay off that oil.

1 Like

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by princfred(m): 9:40am On Mar 17, 2019
Naajjii:
Go and find out yourself, go and ask your brothers and sisters and yourself. Since fake drug is a industry among you people it will be lot easier for you to find out the %. Only God knows the number of death from your fake drugs compare with Fulani herdsmen, who killed the most.

Showing you dont know what you are talking about only regurgitating ignorant fallacy of your village people or can't answer simple questions to prove the hate induced trash you accuse igbos of.

About hard drugs, I guess in your primitive mind Funke, thiefnuibu and Sonwuo Olu and those who support them to be their leaders are igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Naajjii: 11:15am On Mar 17, 2019
princfred:

Showing you dont know what you are talking about only regurgitating ignorant fallacy of your village people or can't answer simple questions to prove the hate induced trash you accuse igbos of.

About hard drugs, I guess in your primitive mind Funke, thiefnuibu and Sonwuo Olu and those who support them to be their leaders are igbos.
Mr man answer my question, fake drugs your people produce and sell on mass scale to hospitals, pharmacies and chemists whereby unsuspecting people buy to treat themselves which has led to the death of many people. Is this situation not the same or worst than fulani herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by princfred(m): 11:51am On Mar 17, 2019
Naajjii:

Mr man answer my question, fake drugs your people produce and sell on mass scale to hospitals, pharmacies and chemists whereby unsuspecting people buy to treat themselves which has led to the death of many people. Is this situation not the same or worst than fulani herdsmen?
princfred:
What % of igbos are into drugs then how many are into making drugs then how many are into the fake ones then are they the only ones "making" drugs. Then what % support that? You see how retarde'd you are and how envy has made you stupid?
Without the drugs igbos sell, diseases will ravage your communities like in the far north where igbos are not staying much and nationwide epidemics will break out but you live in huts calling them inferior and envy those wanting and living in storey building from proceeds of their hard work. Even fulani find you soo stupid for your mumu logic as they recognize their state and ask for alms..

2 Likes

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Naajjii: 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by princfred(m): 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
Naajjii:

Iyamiri answer my question you people and fulani who are mass killers? Who killed the most? You kill with your fake drugs and fake tires you sell respibsible for majority of accidents.
Goat you are accusing igbos without substantial proof unlike for Fulani primitive barbarism. And for the records i don't support sales of fake drugs by whoever.

Now go gossip fallacious negative fairytale about igbo with your primitive kind out of envy while Fulani is planning the next villagers in your area to massacre.

2 Likes

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Nowenuse: 9:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
Naajjii:

My friend this an igbo person's hand work, you think Hausa fulani got time for such hate. The Op is clearly frustrated that middlebelter obviously dont cared about fraudulent Biafra, hence this vrer bad taste post. MIDDLEBELT Clashed with igbo, when you tried to steal oil from Kogi state and the problem is there till today.If you want peace with middlebelt tell your people to stay off that oil.

I'm from the middlebelt.

1 Like

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Naajjii: 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2019
princfred:
Goat you are accusing igbos without substantial proof unlike for Fulani primitive barbarism. And for the records i don't support sales of fake drugs by whoever.

Now go gossip fallacious negative fairytale about igbos y with your kind out of envy while Fulani is planning the next villagers in your area to massacre.
Fulani is planning to kill just as you people are also planning to kill more people with your fake drugs you distribute to pharmacists where millions of sick people unknowinly buy and also substandard tires you sell to millions of drivers driving on our roads. Only God will pay you people back. You are proud you earns money from these activities.
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by princfred(m): 10:23am On Mar 18, 2019
Naajjii:

Fulani is planning to kill just as you people are also planning to kill more people with your fake drugs you distribute to pharmacists where millions of sick people unknowinly buy and also substandard tires you sell to millions of drivers driving on our roads. Only God will pay you people back. You are proud you earns money from these activities.
You are surely a retarded idiot for your conclusion from accusation you cant substantiate especially after my rebuttal and condemnation of such activities by anyone. Likely with high HIV prevalence in the middlebelt, your people die more from it but blame it and hide behind bad drugs.
Shows your brain dead envy induced demented bent limiting, dwarfing and handicapping you from sensible comprehension and making sane deductions.
If someone can sell you an expired tyre as new one even with tyre production details imprinted on the tyre, then you must be a dunce.

Your illiteracy, primitiveness and envy is a stinking disease when combined with a curse.

1 Like

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by tartar9(m): 10:40am On Mar 18, 2019
Ikechu12:

[s]
I rarely log on anymore cause I've lost interest in this waste of space forum but I had to log in when I saw this to let you know you are legit speaking my mind.

Personally, I don't even think it's middle belt only but Niggeria in general. Let's look at it shall we. If we add all the death in Nigeria including Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen, accidents, etc, the amount died have surpassed the amount of Igbos killed during the biafra war. Now we look at the government, they tried every fucking way, shape and forum to impoverish Igbo and keep us as ratchet as it can get yet in just 50 years, Igbos pulled ourselves out of the gutter and rebuild everything destroyed despite that shithole doing everything it can to subdue it. Yet that shithole is more than a 100 years ago and it's still in the same spot the British left them ( I'm even being nice in this cause that shithole sure as hell pushed itself backwards). Let's not forget the policy they did after the war to improvise the igbo people, hell even the fucking money UN gave to rebuild the areas destroyed by the war, that worthless piece of shit nation used it in North and South West and pocketed the remaining saying Bleep you to SE and SS that was actually affected by the war. Now look it, their people are so fucking ratchet that they stay begging the "4th class citizens" for money. I laughed my fucking ass off during the whole protest against alms to Northern beggers. The comments I saw from the Northerners had me weak...so called 1st class and king makers crying because the ones they love to hate refuse to give them money. What had me weak about the whole shit was indeed the karma. Wtf they are doing was wtf their leaders wanted to make Igbos as after the war. That's the hilarious shit about the whole thing.

I personally believe that all the spirits of Igbo killed during biafra war are definitely still in Niggeria doing some heavy damage hence that shithole seems to getting worse with each passing day. I'm sorry but there's no way in hell a nation can be that bleeped up with no possibly evidence of improvement in the near future if it's not cursed. Niggeria is in every way, shape and form CURSED to the max and I fucking love it. I find the whole thing hilarious.[/s]
3 million nyanmiri's perished in the war...karma still has a long long way to go then
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
Just imagine idiotic history of Nigger-Area

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Naajjii: 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
princfred:
You are surely a retarded idiot for your conclusion from accusation you cant substantiate especially after my rebuttal and condemnation of such activities by anyone. Likely with high HIV prevalence in the middlebelt, your people die more from it but blame it and hide behind bad drugs.
Shows your brain dead envy induced demented bent limiting, dwarfing and handicapping you from sensible comprehension and making sane deductions.
If someone can sell you an expire tyre as new one even with Tyler production details imprinted on the tyre, then you must be a dunce.

Your illiteracy, primitiveness and envy is a stinking disease when combined with a curse.
As usually IPOB mentality on the display. How about your Biafra agitation, any hope or you are still articulated? Is your leader still in European enjoying kwality ladies? Also is the baby factory where you people produce babies from innocent young girls for ritual still functioning? Are you people enjoying the money still?

1 Like

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by princfred(m): 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
Naajjii:

As usually IPOB mentality on the display. How about your Biafra agitation, any hope or you are still articulated? Is your leader still in European enjoying kwality ladies? Also is the baby factory where you people produce babies from innocent young girls for ritual still functioning? Are you people enjoying the money still?
As usual bleating up and down like a goat in sifia pains due to being confined within his primitive village since birth. Go to the north and see almajiri baby factories. Are you still dashing your wives to visitors to pay debt and blaming drugs for the incurable diseases they infect you with?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Naajjii: 8:36am On Mar 19, 2019
princfred:
As usual bleating up and down like a goat in sifia pains due to beingconfined within his primitive village since birth. Go to the north and see almajiri baby factories. Are you still washing your wives to visitors to pay debt and blaming drugs for the incurable diseases they infect you with?
grin IPOB , Iyamiri

1 Like

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by princfred(m): 8:32am On Mar 20, 2019
Naajjii:

grin IPOB , Iyamiri
Unexposed village goat. grin

2 Likes

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Naajjii: 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
The Op of this thread how about the below News ?

Dr Nnamdi Ogueche, a senior lecturer at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka has been killed by suspected Fulani herdsmen in Enugu State.

He was killed along Ezeagu- Umulokpa Uzo-uwani road in the State.

Shortly before his death, Ogueche was said to have presided over a peace meeting between his kinsmen of Adada town Uzo-Uwani and Fulani herdsmen.

It was further gathered that the slain University don was the Administrative Secretary of Uzo- Uwani LGA, Enugu State.

He was aged 40 and was married with three children, two girls and a boy.

Suleiman Balarabe, the Enugu State Commissioner of Police confirmed this report while briefing journalists at the Headquarters of the State Police Command on Thursday.

Balarabe described the incident as unfortunate, saying investigation was ongoing.

He added that the police was yet to ascertain if Fulani herdsmen carried out the heinous killing.

It could be recalled that Fulani herdsmen massacred 11 persons at Nimbo, Uzo-uwani LGA, Enugu State in May 2016.

Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi who wept bitterly at the scene had instituted a Judicial Panel of Inquiry to look into the immediate and remote causes of the incident and make recommendations to forestall future occurrence.

The commission had submitted its report since 2017 but the state government white paper has not been released till date.

https://www.independent.ng/breaking-herdsmen-kill-university-lecturer-in-enugu/
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Naajjii: 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Amatarasha(f): 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2019
Naajjii:

Iyamiri I hail o shocked
terrorist i hail u o

1 Like

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Cjrane2: 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
Igbos are not going to hear anything. The fulanis have killed Igbos before and Igbo will dimply retaliate on their brothers living in our land.

The middle belt should learn to retaliate more. Even if it takes 6 months or more, just make sure you hit them back at some point.

3 Likes

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Naajjii: 8:09am On Mar 22, 2019
Amatarasha:
terrorist i hail u o
We are middlebelter so you miss it. But I guaranteed that you are an Iyamiri.
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by princfred(m): 11:23am On Mar 23, 2019
Naajjii:

Iyamiri I hail o shocked
local idiot* how are you?
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Naajjii: 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Naajjii: 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by princfred(m): 10:28am On Mar 24, 2019
Naajjii:

Baby factory Manager how na�
Expired tire buyer illiterate mugu, how are you?
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Naajjii: 11:38am On Mar 24, 2019
princfred:
Expired tire buyer illiterate mugu, how are you?
How many babies you produced for your ritualist this week ,IYamiri Ritualist?
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by princfred(m): 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
Naajjii:

How many babies you produced for your ritualist this week ,IYamiri Ritualist?
Fulani ram. Go and buy expired tire with stipends earned from dashing your wife to men with incurable diseases and bleat about it drugs not being able to cure the incurable diseases they infect you with, illiterate village goat.
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Naajjii: 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by princfred(m): 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
Naajjii:

Lol ritualist, have you kidnapped any girl for pregnancy and for baby production for money yet?
Goat, come and buy my expired tyres as new since you have expired shit as brain fluid. Also my paracetamols will cure your incurable diseases. Come and buy as a born mugu for life.
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by golddust6000(m): 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
Naajjii:

Lol ritualist, have you kidnapped any girl for pregnancy and for baby production for money yet?
the reason why you guys have so much infections is because you guys sleep with cow
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Naajjii: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Taraba Government Declares 32-Hour Curfew On Jalingo / Senate Expresses Worry Of Fresh Naira Fall / Twitter Suspends Boko Haram’s Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.