Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,426 members, 7,864,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

WHICH TRIBE IS D BEST - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / WHICH TRIBE IS D BEST (2599 Views)

Poll: Which tribe do u think?

Igbo: 56% (13 votes)
Hausa: 0% (0 votes)
Yoruba: 26% (6 votes)
Ijaws: 0% (0 votes)
Others: 17% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Largest Population? / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Which Tribe Bears Foreign Names The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHICH TRIBE IS D BEST by Ikengawo: 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2010
lol at yoruba girls not having an accent.
yorubas have the thickest most distinct accent in all of nigeria

compare

igbo
house= housu

yoruba
house = awus

1 Like

Re: WHICH TRIBE IS D BEST by LadyDee1(f): 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2010
^^^ i wanted to comment but you just said it all, cheesy
Re: WHICH TRIBE IS D BEST by Afam4eva(m): 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2010
@ ds700

Which website did you get that stuff. I lmao especially the Igbo and yoruba part. But i don't agree with the positive side of Hausa women.
Re: WHICH TRIBE IS D BEST by oludashmi(f): 11:43am On Sep 07, 2010
ds700:

grin grin grin grin grin

Answer sheet.

Where did you get that from? I laughed like never b4, you are too much but I disagree at the hausa mayb yu need to do more research. I lived in their area for many years (and I speak hausa fluently), hausa girls dont stop marrying even if they have 10 teeth left in their mouth.

After studying them with some yoruba women, I came to conclusion that it mayb as a result of religion domination cos both tribe are islamic dominant (pls no offenses from muslims, we have one God), nothwithstanding, hausas have more minus than you got there. smiley

Every tribe has its ups and downs, what seems normal to your tribe is abnormal to another tribe. smiley
Re: WHICH TRIBE IS D BEST by naijadiva2(f): 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2010
Tosinville:

@Naija_diva, well if i say some yoruba girls i know look AA then your instinct shld have let you know AA also look like them before postin this since they weren't born nd raise in the united states with that kind of weather but they still look different unlike the rest of the tribe girls who you see their tribe on their face that can specify this is the particular tribe she's from in nigeria.

Haha and what exactly do u mean by the bolded? *rolleyes*
Re: WHICH TRIBE IS D BEST by kieryn(f): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2010
Mines.
Re: WHICH TRIBE IS D BEST by Oluschenco(m): 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2010
Yoruba (Ekiti), others are followers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do White People Think Higher Of Black People In Europe Than Blacks In Africa? / Wwwbbchausacom - Naijahausacom - Wwwvoahausacom - Wwbbchausacom / Learn Hausa In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.