Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,712 members, 7,862,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

What Do Women Want - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Want (1679 Views)

What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy / Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Women Want by Hurbaroh: 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2010
CARE, ATTENTION, PROTECTION AND FREE GIVER shocked
Re: What Do Women Want by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

Those attributes are for poor people alone. The moment you hammer, all the chics see is your fat wallet and trust me, your physique and face will be permanently photoshopped in their eyes until you become broke again. MrBrownJay, e be like say you no like quality romance. Free romance dey run belle o.

cant you see that what you are writing makes absolutely no sense?!
how you go hammer if you look like King Kong (unless they are whores)?!

are you saying that A REAL WOMAN (not some broke a$$ hoe) will be attracted to a fat fugly short nasty man simply because he is rich and that will be YOUR VIEW OF QUALITY ROMANCE?! oh lawd, where do they find people like you!

if you had ANY concept of what ROMANCE is then you will understand that this is so far from romance that, putting it in the same sentence would be a crime. pls enlighten me by telling me where is the "romance" in leasing a toto from someone would has NO CARE for you and is NOT ATTRACTED to you (as a person) one bit?

if thats your idea of romance then i am safe to say that any man who goes to ashewos are in quality romance too,  very short period romance. lol
Re: What Do Women Want by Onchedu(m): 7:59am On Sep 04, 2010
U have successfully asked what I consider the only question even they cannot answer. That doesn't mean U can't answer it for the important woman in your life sha cos if U are smart enough U will.

The truth is naturally, a woman can't say for sure just like that, but U the man can show it to her; U can help her realise what it is and give her that "Oh yes! that's exactly what I want, " feeling, by direct & indirect exposure to what U have.

Women want it all. The good, the bad and the ugly. if U gave one or two, leaving one or two of the three out U'd mis out on helping them discover what it is they want.

Women want what makes them feel good and what they feel good about, and bad about without enough of to make them want to feel good about even some more.

Don't concentrate on what they want as much as on what U have to offer. When U've found what U have to offer, package it properly then present it, then withdraw it, then wait to se that they crave it, the proceed to be smart enough to just keep her satisfied enough to want more until she realises U are behind her satisfaction. That way, It,s U she'l end up wanting. Remeber: It's the man that controls demand and supply and keeps it in a mutually beneficial balance that runs the "market."

Women want the good things of life but without a taste of the bad and ugly they will feel empty like they were missing out on the world. Women believe their feelings more than truth. U should remember that.
Re: What Do Women Want by Onchedu(m): 8:19am On Sep 04, 2010
In summary, a woman want's anything U have to offer as long as U are sensitive to her feelings with respect to time and place (purpose is not as important) enough to present it to her as her desire than Ur offering.
Being sensitive to her feelings does not mean U have to appear sensitive. If U appeared insensitive and she still finds herself feeling strongly attracted to U with emotions she doesn't want to ignore, she'd still be happier finding what she wants with U.

Anyway, asking them won't help U. When U ask a woman a logical question, she acceses the logical part of her consciousness and gives U logical answers which will more likely be cooked up from her perception of what she feels would be the right answers U would find impressive than "the truth," which is what she really would reveal if U rather warmed up to her emotional self to cause her to reveal her true longings to U when she doesn't even realise she's doing it.
Re: What Do Women Want by tunnytox(m): 8:49am On Sep 04, 2010
Quote from omolola1
I knw what we want, we want men to be our slaves. *lips sealed*

you are very right, most modern women want men to be their slaves
Re: What Do Women Want by Philip25(m): 8:57am On Sep 04, 2010
Sexy,money,power,control over men and happiness.
Re: What Do Women Want by yme1(f): 11:49am On Sep 04, 2010
MOBO444:

Y me To be honest you never seems to amaze me, your lack of courtesy worries me to no end.
what is this grammer for nah? undecided
Re: What Do Women Want by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2010
y me:

what is this grammer for nah? undecided
y me no mind anyboda,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funniest Question A Girl Or Guy Ever Asked You! / What Do You Like Most About Your Present Partner? / His Girlfriend Doesn't Seems To Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.