Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? (10387 Views)

Why We Want To Marry Virgins / Do Ladies Get Excited/enthused To Date Or Marry Virgins / Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? by zboyd: 11:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
Bachelor #1 says: "I will only marry a virgin."

Bachelor #2 says: "I don't care if I marry a virgin or not."

But what of women?

What is the female point of view regarding marrying men who are virgins?

Will they agree with Bachelor #1's view...or...Bachelor #2's view?

On the flip side...

If you aren't a virgin...and consider yourself a Christian...how do you reconcile your dis-virginized state with your Christian beliefs and teaching about fornication?

If you weren't a virgin when you married...how did you reconcile your dis-virginized state with your Christian beliefs and teaching about fornication?

IF you consider fornication a sin...and believe you should 'save yourself' for your future spouse...what if you never marry?

Will you remain a virgin for the rest of your life, like some Catholic nuns and priests are supposed to do, when they take the vow of celibacy?

Can you live with that possibility?

3 Likes

Re: Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? by purplesummer(f): 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
It doesn't matter. We can't even find out whether or not they are. It's just the same before and after. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? by DesChyko: 11:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hehehe.. Question for the gods.
Re: Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 12, 2014
oya Nland gals were una dey? make una con ansa shap shap ooo

1 Like

Re: Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 13, 2014
Nah I wouldn't marry a virgin undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? by Blakjewelry(m): 12:29am On Aug 13, 2014
Yeah i have seen babes who are willing to do anything to disvirgin a guy... But the funny tin be say i hear say guys wey b virgin wan get heavenly feeling some go dey shout say i wan piss, i wan piss.....lol

6 Likes

Re: Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? by jideomowunmi(f): 12:46am On Aug 13, 2014
Blakjewelry: Yeah i have seen babes who are willing to do anything to disvirgin a guy... But the funny tin be say i hear say guys wey b virgin wan get heavenly feeling some go dey shout say i wan piss, i wan piss.....lol

Bahd guy... cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? by jideomowunmi(f): 12:50am On Aug 13, 2014
Nooooo...for were...I ain't interested in a virgin oooo...both male and female grin grin grin...u gat to be experienced...I ain't lecturing no one abeg... sad sad sad

6 Likes

Re: Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 13, 2014
Bad girls
Re: Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? by jmoore(m): 1:05am On Aug 13, 2014
95% of them want to marry "second-hand", high mileage.

Btw, what's up with the lecturing stuff? Sex is not rocket science. It is an instinct just like sucking of bre@st as a baby.

Experience ko experience ni.

12 Likes

Re: Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? by Tymax(m): 1:35am On Aug 13, 2014
They want very experienced (high mileage) dudes but they don't want infidelity. Ladies are funny sha. Well, that's the complete package for you. Enjoy.

4 Likes

Re: Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 13, 2014
MrsBreezy: Nah I wouldn't marry a virgin undecided
wow!! why
Re: Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 13, 2014
jimmy4x:
wow!! why

I need an experienced man. Just to make sure I'm not missing out on anything. smiley
Re: Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I need an experienced man. Just to make sure I'm not missing out on anything. smiley
A virgin can still be very experienced, u doubt me

5 Likes

Re: Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 13, 2014
jimmy4x:
A virgin can still be very experienced, u doubt me

Lol experienced how...? Hmm I'd just rather he knew wat he was doing.. If he does then leggo smiley
Re: Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? by harffie(m): 4:45am On Aug 13, 2014
MrsBreezy: Nah I wouldn't marry a virgin undecided
Reason?
Re: Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? by harffie(m): 4:47am On Aug 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Its not by sleeping around you'd̶̲̥̅̊‎​ know he's experienced!
Re: Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? by Dygeasy(m): 6:17am On Aug 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Missing out on what exactly?

After you have had up to 10 different guys and probably countless _orgasms before marriage.

So what's new to feel?

Claim virgin make I give you knock for head.

13 Likes

Re: Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 13, 2014
I don't want/wish to marry a virgin

1 Like

Re: Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 13, 2014
.....i cant marry a virgin...dey dont av much experience n it ll ruin evrything....atleast he ll b d one doin the major work......even if a guy claim he s a virgin,how on earth am i gonna knw he s saying d truth??....
Re: Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? by justi4jesu(f): 6:28am On Aug 13, 2014
Virgin ko, Virgin ni.......who even knows when a guy is still a virgin or not undecided
Re: Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? by chibwike(m): 6:53am On Aug 13, 2014
eww...too many bad girls on this thread
Re: Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? by jieta: 6:56am On Aug 13, 2014
Blakjewelry: Yeah i have seen babes who are willing to do anything to disvirgin a guy... But the funny tin be say i hear say guys wey b virgin wan get heavenly feeling some go dey shout say i wan piss, i wan piss.....lol
i did that the first day i had sex
Re: Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? by vizkiz: 7:02am On Aug 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol experienced how...? Hmm I'd just rather he knew wat he was doing.. If he does then leggo smiley

justi4jesu: Virgin ko, Virgin ni.......who even knows when a guy is still a virgin or not undecided

temigracie: .....i cant marry a virgin...dey dont av much experience n it ll ruin evrything....atleast he ll b d one doin the major work......even if a guy claim he s a virgin,how on earth am i gonna knw he s saying d truth??....

sholasholala: I don't want/wish to marry a virgin

jideomowunmi: Nooooo...for were...I ain't interested in a virgin oooo...both male and female grin grin grin...u gat to be experienced...I ain't lecturing no one abeg... sad sad sad

i am a virgin,still hoping to give "her" my pride on the night of our wedding. but after seeing these stuffs......

i wanna get laid Asap cry please advice.
Re: Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? by justi4jesu(f): 7:07am On Aug 13, 2014
vizkiz:

i am a virgin,still hoping to give "her" my pride on the night of our wedding. but after seeing these stuffs......

i wanna get laid Asap cry please advice.

Na u sabi...... undecided
Re: Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? by vizkiz: 7:09am On Aug 13, 2014
justi4jesu:

Na u sabi...... undecided

instead of you to teach me angry
Re: Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 13, 2014
nawa for you *in a boy from Texas's voice*

It happened to almost every dude the first time he found gold
Re: Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? by Tymax(m): 7:45am On Aug 13, 2014
temigracie: .....i cant marry a virgin...dey dont av much experience n it ll ruin evrything....atleast he ll b d one doin the major work......even if a guy claim he s a virgin,how on earth am i gonna knw he s saying d truth??....
And what if the guy starts to compare you with the other women he has been with? Experience comes with a price, you know wink
Re: Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 13, 2014
Dygeasy: Missing out on what exactly?

After you have had up to 10 different guys and probably countless _orgasms before marriage.

So what's new to feel?

Claim virgin make I give you knock for head.

I'm a virgin. Where's my knock?

1 Like

Re: Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 13, 2014
harffie:
Its not by sleeping around you'd̶̲̥̅̊‎​ know he's experienced!

I don't sleep around though. It's not by assuming you'd know what my reasons are.
Re: Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? by justi4jesu(f): 8:22am On Aug 13, 2014
vizkiz:

instead of you to teach me angry

If i hear angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girls Whats The Meaning Of Wearing Necklace On Your Leg Is It Fashion? / What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? / Meet The Hottest Stripper Who Earns N11.3m Per Night (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.