Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,834 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? (20034 Views)

Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by mrphysics(m): 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
oglalasioux:
You look foolish, as a man, to be talking about love to an Abuja woman. She expects you to understand she's in it for the money. ..including married women. No one talks about love here.
There is no love here bro. I met one the other day, to think that I don't even imagine relationship with her makes me wonder what I take Abuja ladies for. You can't be thinking love for someone who is probably controlling about 10 different magas. So if you have the money, shove the love aside and spend few of it for what you want.

I am beginning to imagine that most Abuja guys are into LDR, because that way, you have someone you can give about 45% trust.

Falling in love with an Abuja babe is like falling in love with a lady who is going for NYSC- there are in for exploration not heart matters.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Robnectar(m): 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
mrphysics:
Lol. Or Tungemajen
lwkmdcheesy
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by victorian(f): 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
Robnectar:
fine ma'am.... and how is ur day going over there too wink

Today is going well..Weather abit dry and breezy.

Thanks. smiley
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by mrphysics(m): 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
Robnectar:
hhhhhhh nice1 mehn..... some babes can't form sagio Ramos on dis topic..... [b]Most abj babes on NL would rather ignore dis threa[/b]d smiley

if u notice am bcox they know say una dey open their yansh
Thats the best thing so to do. Ignoring the threat because it exposes the truth is better than being Sagio Ramos on a topic that is as naked as the sky.

Ever imagined how every babe in Abuja knows a guy working in NNPC towers, FIRS, NCC, Aso Villa, CBN, etc. lol. All of them have a connection. I pay my due respect to them all shaa.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Robnectar(m): 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
mrphysics:

There is no love here bro. I met one the other day, to think that I don't even imagine relationship with her makes me wonder what I take Abuja ladies for. You can't be thinking love for someone who is probably controlling about 10 different magas. So if you have the money, shove the love aside and spend few of it for what you want.

I am beginning to imagine that most Abuja guys are into LDR, because that way, you have someone you can give about 45% trust.

Falling in love with an Abuja babe is like falling in love with a lady who is going for NYSC- there are in for exploration not heart matters.
jah bless u bro grin
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by victorian(f): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
mrphysics:

I can relate with this though. I believe there is a certain decision a man would want to make and then he realizes that he can't do this alone. There will always be room for consultation. No man wants to make a decision that won't augur well with the parents. Irrespective of how strong he is, it will affect him psychologically. Imagine he settles down with you against the wish of the parents, how would he feel knowing you're not accepted by those that forms his inner most circle.

So many things affects the judgement of a man. I like your decision though, as long as it works for you.

I understand too. That's why I need to be very careful and weigh both sides , with naija parents, friends and family factor join. Love and compatibility is not enough in this side of the continent .

Thanks dear .

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Robnectar(m): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
mrphysics:

Thats the best thing so to do. Ignoring the threat because it exposes the truth is better than being Sagio Ramos on a topic that is as naked as the sky.

Ever imagined how every babe in Abuja knows a guy working in NNPC towers, FIRS, NCC, Aso Villa, CBN, etc. lol. All of them have a connection. I pay my due respect to them all shaa.
shiiiit mehn u boast my head..... most abj girls save their bfs contacts with where they working.....
like, Segun NNPC
Michael NTA
emeka FINANCE
tunde carpentergrin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Robnectar(m): 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
victorian:

Today is going well..Weather abit dry and breezy.
Thanks. smiley
do have a great day aheadwink
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by victorian(f): 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
Robnectar:
do have a great day aheadwink

And you too dear grin
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Robnectar(m): 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
victorian:

And you too dear grin
peace kiss
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by victorian(f): 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
Raalsalghul:
For every thread in Nairaland, you must have a story to tell. Nawa oh.

Theyve come again

Can't you just use selective blindness with your eyes and skip my stories part ?

Its not hard, close your eyes when u see Victorian .

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by mrphysics(m): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2019
Robnectar:
shiiiit mehn u boast my head..... most abj girls save their bfs contacts with where they working.....
like, Segun NNPC
Michael NTA
emeka FINANCE
tunde carpentergrin
For easy remembrance.

It's a business transaction here. If you meet any new babe for Abuja, the first question she will ask you is "where are you working". She's not interested in what you do in your workplace. If your response isn't among the names on her Next Level list, then she has no business with you. However, you might be shocked to meet same babe along Adetokumbo Ademola Crescent by 9pm today.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by victorian(f): 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2019
Robnectar:

peace kiss

Awww smiley
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Raalsalghul: 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2019
victorian:
Walahi, you too get gist for mouth.

Theyve come again

Can't you just use selective blindness with your eyes and skip my stories part ?

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Raalsalghul: 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
Walahi, you too get gist for mouth.[b][/b]

victorian:

Theyve come again

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Raalsalghul: 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2019

victorian:

Theyve come again

victorian:

Theyve come again

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
Robnectar:
d most painful part is DAT you will see a guy/lady in ur age circle croozing those dope rides

your mind will just start thinking abt d kind of shiiii u need to get into before affording itgrin
Many of them are fraudsters and connected to politicians.
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
Robnectar:
tell me ur own age..... no lie.... cox I knw its a normal thing if a lady tell lies abt her age.... grin
Lol. How about u guess?
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
mrphysics:

You still don't define what is plain from your own reference frame. Some of us like me have low comprehension rate. Help please
Na to flog ur English teacher.
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Kingsteve(m): 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Hi
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Raalsalghul: 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lol. How about u guess?
37 and half grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2019
mrphysics:

For easy remembrance.

It's a business transaction here. If you meet any new babe for Abuja, the first question she will ask you is "where are you working". She's not interested in what you do in your workplace. If your response isn't among the names on her Next Level list, then she has no business with you. However, you might be shocked to meet same babe along Adetokumbo Ademola Crescent by 9pm today.
That question is now the norm among guys o. It's irritating. I don't even need to ask such question, simple interaction and observation and I'll pick that up.
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by mrphysics(m): 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Yes. She should be arrested ASAP.

Let me just take it that you frown at sex outside marriage. Going a bit further, I want to believe you don't indulge in it.
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2019
Raalsalghul:
37 and half grin grin grin grin grin
Yes! That's my goal. Look the way I am now when I get to 37 in some years to come. Hopefully with 3 kids.. Yes I hope to maintain this stature at that age. Thanks
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by mrphysics(m): 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lol. How about u guess?
You are between 31- 33 years. You mentioned it on one thread like that.
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 15, 2019
mrphysics:

Yes. She should be arrested ASAP.

Let me just take it that you frown at sex outside marriage. Going a bit further, I want to believe you don't indulge in it.
Reverse psychology. Nice try
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2019
mrphysics:

You are between 31- 33 years. You mentioned it on one thread like that.
I've not even gotten to 30 yet sef but then if it's so, e no matter. Everyone gats old
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
Kingsteve:

Hi
Hello
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
mrphysics:

But peeps be marrying every weekend here. With this mindset, you'll keep attracting the money hungry ones.
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by mrphysics(m): 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I've not even gotten to 30 yet sef but then if it's so, e no matter. Everyone gats old
Direct psychology. Nice try too.
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by mrphysics(m): 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
But peeps be marrying every weekend here. With this mindset, you'll keep attracting the money hungry ones.
Sure. Compare the marriage rate to the population of those between age 25-35; you'd probably get 0.005% marriage conversion rate/marriageable age of the population.

Like I said, the cool and calm ones are so small that they seem to be negligible.

How will a hungry/broke boys like me attract a broke lady too. I should be attracting sugar mummies

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

I'm Young And Making It - Photos / My Collection Of Some +18 Dirty Memes / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.