Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? (19938 Views)

Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by ejihand(m): 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
victorian:

You have a babe already

You too greedy ! grin

Stick with your babe jor!

How about me? Single, descent in thought and actions. Willing to mingle
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by mrphysics(m): 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
KubwaBoy:

So you sabi my area wella. That fish no be here o. Try Nkwobi for stamford too. Na all these nairaland feminist I dey always see for club inside town. Them go come come here dey form holy.
I go check our Stanford. But kwobi for Sokale garden no bad shaaa. I enjoy yellow page fish.

Ignore them. They know the truth. Just running away from being tagged one by virtue of being in Abuja.

The good ones are so small that they are negligible. Majority are into runz either directly or indirectly.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by KubwaBoy: 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
victorian:
But that does not mean I'm searching .

I'm simply relaxing from man wahala jare .

I love my peace. smiley
We can mingle without emotions if you're ready.
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by finalboss(m): 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
KubwaBoy:

Minna girls too bro. Make we no just start to dey call names
Minna nor reach abj own. Starting frm that village kubwa.
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by elonize(m): 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
lefulefu:

na waoh na today u dey hear such news shocked
na wetin most young guys for abuja dey do nau cheesy cheesy cheesy
n.a. today o,n.a. d first time
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by victorian(f): 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2019
KubwaBoy:

We can mingle without emotions if you're ready.

Thanks for the offer but I'm not ready .
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by elonize(m): 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2019
[quote author=lefulefu post=76661420][/quote] wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy grin ;Dyes o,is begging I is
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
mrphysics:
From what I have seen so far, I can't vouch for most ladies living in Abuja.

I mean, after close of work, you'd see mass movement of ladies moving into the town from 5-6pm as if they are on night duties.

The worst is those Nassarawa State University ladies that troop into the town every weekend.

There's this village I go for bush meat most weekends after keffi, there and then you'd realize Abuja ladies are something else.

It takes Grace and extra commitment for a lady not to do runs in Abuja
na their night job dem dey do so cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by LONGPREEK(m): 11:25pm On Mar 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I have met many guys who are of the opinion that all the ladies in Abuja are RunsGirls. I was conversing with an acquaintance who told me "Abuja girls ain't wife material" of which I innocently asked, what about the working class ladies? Dude let out a loud laughter before telling me that those ones are even the worst.
He mentioned bankers closing from work and resuming "Night Duty".

Out of Curiosity I asked him where he met his wife and he said "definitely not in Abuja".

Do you guys out there really see Abuja Based Ladies as such?

What brought about these negative mindset towards Abuja based Ladies?
I know hardworking responsible ladies here. As a lady if you can make it in Abuja, you can make it anywhere.
swear with your life say you no be olosho/runsgirl or u never do am before. See stop using reverse psychology to make enquiry. Just say you dey find where e dey happen

7 Likes

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Filmewell(f): 11:31pm On Mar 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
So the number of broke guys is more than the ladies??haba.....

then abuja is not a city for the rich
Is a city for the politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by trilobite: 11:57pm On Mar 14, 2019
I'm going to describe the difference in the olosho scale that makes Abuja one of the olosho capitals of our dear country using the story of a top olosho back in my university days.

She would always brag and tell me how much she was making from men in the University, while i would always tell her she would feel small if she visited Abuja. She took my advice and did her six-month internship there.

Seeing each other on resumption, baby girl couldn't stop shouting "Trilobite!!! Abuja girls are prostitutes!!!", "Come and see prostitution!!!". The irony was very funny.

I agree there exists hopeful exceptions, but their number is negligible when compared with that of the majority.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Robnectar(m): 1:25am On Mar 15, 2019
victorian:

If eyes could kill? Buhari eyes were like daggers ! cheesy
lol cheesy
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Robnectar(m): 1:26am On Mar 15, 2019
victorian:

You have a babe already

You too greedy ! grin

Stick with your babe jor!
lol am single.... nah just example I dey give nah babegrin
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Robnectar(m): 1:28am On Mar 15, 2019
mrphysics:

beware of those shouting hasty generalization bro. They are not different. The cool ones among them will read and pass because they know it's true.

baba me wey dey sure of wetin I dey talk.... that's y I asked her if she dey stay abj?? grin
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Robnectar(m): 3:40am On Mar 15, 2019
mrphysics:
From what I have seen so far, I can't vouch for most ladies living in Abuja.

I mean, after close of work, you'd see mass movement of ladies moving into the town from 5-6pm as if they are on night duties.

The worst is those Nassarawa State University ladies that troop into the town every weekend.

There's this village I go for bush meat most weekends after keffi, there and then you'd realize Abuja ladies are something else.

It takes Grace and extra commitment for a lady not to do runs in Abuja
fi le a won eyan Zimbabwe.... u know d joint my guy grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by edicied: 5:59am On Mar 15, 2019
I have been staying in Abuja since when i was little and i don't know what you guys are talking about. Abi na another Abuja una day talk about? @daelyar are you aware of this?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by mrphysics(m): 6:00am On Mar 15, 2019
Robnectar:
fi le a won eyan Zimbabwe.... u know d joint my guy grin

Zimbabwe nah cool place for bush meat and palm wine. However, the last time I went to Zimbabwe, I wasn't impressed. Lol. You need to see this village after keffi. Lol.
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by mrphysics(m): 6:01am On Mar 15, 2019
edicied:
I have been staying in Abuja since when i was little and i don't know what you guys are talking about. Abi na another Abuja una day talk about? @daelyar are you aware of this?
We are talking about Suleja

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by edicied: 6:10am On Mar 15, 2019
mrphysics:

We are talking about Suleja
So why the generalization? I believe all states have town like that.
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Ifeoluwav(f): 6:25am On Mar 15, 2019
Robnectar:
this is not just some random generalising... babe nah abj u dey stay
yes
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Ifeoluwav(f): 6:27am On Mar 15, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Speak for yourself
I wasn't speaking for you, duh
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 15, 2019
All of them from A to Z.
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Bestinstinct(m): 6:39am On Mar 15, 2019
mrphysics:

Zimbabwe nah cool place for bush meat and palm wine. However, the last time I went to Zimbabwe, I wasn't impressed. Lol. You need to see this village after keffi. Lol.

Bro abeg shed more light on the village, I'm very interested as weekend don start.

Based on the topic, I relocated to Abj just first week of January this year and I'm not too surprised with old hand's take on the topic. See, a city where most young people depends on meagre salary jobs to cater for survival in an expensive city like Abj makes runs a normal thing for the girls and gigols for guys.

Work, getting accomodation and settling down took most of my time but I'm ready to explore the city now. The few places I've visited sef shows most of the stuffs i've read so far aren't far from the truth. Most women are wired to see their body as a means for survival.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by ojuu4u(m): 6:50am On Mar 15, 2019
victorian:
But that does not mean I'm searching .

I'm simply relaxing from man wahala jare .

I love my peace. smiley

� Deceiving yaself. The earlier the better for you.
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Tallesty1(m): 7:14am On Mar 15, 2019
lefulefu:
i am not abuja based but then i know a number of guys based in abuja are also into the gigolo stuff as well.one guy like dat wey we go primary school together right now he"s based in abuja.the tell me he dey sleep with sugar mummies and dem dey pay am.d dude no dey hide anything for me. he said there are lots of bored wives married to wealthy politicians or wealthy single sugar mummies who hire sugarboys to service them .
Bros don turn woman mechanic be that o oo.

@OP.

I won't say it is all but the rate of fvcking around in Abuja is just high. Don't compare it to Lagos. Lagos has so many decent side hustles a woman can do to earn a living but Abuja own no plenty and the highest paying is fvcking around.

And of truth, those who work fvck more.

I remember working at a site in wuye, the lady that supplied work material was just being bleeped and passed around like wetin.

The house owner(married) fvcked her and then told her to meet the contractor.

The contractor(married) fvcked her and told her to meet the carpenter.

The carpenter fvcked her.

At a point I come dey pity her sef.
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 15, 2019
KubwaBoy:

All Abuja girls are not runsgirl. All I know is you're among the runsgirl we have in Abuja
Well, you entitled to your opinion. I won't argue with you
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 15, 2019
Tallesty1:

Bros don turn woman mechanic be that o oo.

@OP.

I won't say it is all but the rate of fvcking around in Abuja is just high. Don't compare it to Lagos. Lagos has so many decent side hustles a woman can do to earn a living but Abuja own no plenty and the highest paying is fvcking around.

And of truth, those who work fvck more.

I remember working at a site in wuye, the lady that supplied work material was just being bleeped and passed around like wetin.

The house owner(married) fvcked her and then told her to meet the contractor.

The contractor(married) fvcked her and told her to meet the carpenter.

The carpenter fvcked her.

At a point I come dey pity her sef.

Pity her for wetiin. Na u wan shame for person wey nor get shame. She probably made more money fůcking those men than she made from selling site materials.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 15, 2019
Netanyahu1:
All of them from A to Z.
My God. Nawa
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 15, 2019
ModelX:

Pity her for wetiin. Na u wan shame for person wey nor get shame. She probably made more money fůcking those men than she made from selling site materials.
Almost all the men here are users, puzzy predators if u will, most of them can't conduct themselves professionally. Woe betide you if you need their help without any influential referral.
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Tallesty1(m): 7:28am On Mar 15, 2019
ModelX:

Made wetin? No extra kobo bro.

She used her vagina to outbid other interested male suppliers.
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 15, 2019
trilobite:
I'm going to describe the difference in the olosho scale that makes Abuja one of the olosho capitals of our dear country using the story of a top olosho back in my university days.

She would always brag and tell me how much she was making from men in the University, while i would always tell her she would feel small if she visited Abuja. She took my advice and did her six-month internship there.

Seeing each other on resumption, baby girl couldn't stop shouting "Trilobite!!! Abuja girls are prostitutes!!!", "Come and see prostitution!!!". The irony was very funny.

I agree there exists hopeful exceptions, but their number is negligible when compared with that of the majority.
opari, lemme kukuma relocate back to Lagos niyen cry
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 15, 2019
LONGPREEK:
swear with your life say you no be olosho/runsgirl or u never do am before. See stop using reverse psychology to make enquiry. Just say you dey find where e dey happen
Lol. I don't do transactional sex. Never a part of me. After closing hours, me taking that zone 1 route home always attracted cars stopping of which I always politely decline or ignore. I stopped using that route because of that. So I know where e dey happen but I ain't wired that way.

Lashing one who isn't your husband or wife in d name of relationship is even oloshoism..... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Cum Too Fast, Please What Will I Do? / My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! / Man Takes Part In His Woman's Maternity Photoshoot And It's Hilarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.