Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation (68104 Views)

Kegite Group Should Be Banned In Universities After Uniben Student Was Killed / (photos) 21-yr Old Student Makes Home Theatre, Model Car And More / University Student Makes A Sex Tape With Female Professor After Graduation Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by ngadaAwo: 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
grin
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by AreaFada2: 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
I thought he has some very cogent scientific stuff to put forward. Like "carcinogens have been discovered in amala, brought about by the drying process and upon preparation to eat". grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by BABANGBALI: 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
Eleribu omo burger

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by etrouble: 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Amala should be the most nauseating looking food I've ever seen in my entire life. The black color no just follow at all.

So the color you are seeing in that presentation is black? Your eyes are bad, your mind is bad, your brain is bad also.

9 Likes

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by shugabasbn: 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2019
Why must it be banned? Though I am not a fan of Amala but occasionally when I do have opportunity of visiting Iya Saki in Matori Lagos seeing other tribes fighting for Amala with mixed soup I don't know when my oesophagus will be making a calling. And the secret of 'when you eat it hot you will sweat it out' that u may not get from other food makes Amala special

11 Likes

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by mungoparks: 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2019
After eating too much of this rubbish food they call amala,i started seeing frogs in my kitchen sink that look exactly as amala,spits.

6 Likes

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by chukwuibuipob: 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
grin wink grin cheesy wink cheesy grin grin wink cheesy grin grin wink cheesy grin grin cheesy grin wink cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Tupacc:
[s][/s]

When you give a child too much akpu at infancy, it stunts the brain cells and makes the head flat like the back of Kia Picanto.
grin
Tupacc:
[s][/s]

When you give a child too much akpu at infancy, it stunts the brain cells and makes the head flat like the back of Kia Picanto.
Una nor go kee fl@theads pigs

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by etrouble: 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
ngadaAwo:
grin
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

And you won't believe that people rejoiced and celebrated when this one was born not knowing that aborting him in the early stage of pregnancy would have been better.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by hamrof(m): 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
abi werey lele yii ni

is like this one don chop craze

1 Like

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Amala should be the most nauseating looking food I've ever seen in my entire life. The black color no just follow at all.
That meal taste good

5 Likes

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by hamrof(m): 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
�����
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Agbaletu: 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
Let me finish the one set before me before they ban it.
Amala is the best thing after Amala.

9 Likes

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
Grafixnuel:
jokes Aside...I don't find that Amala Enticing, but I can't speak Bad of it... Maybe because I am an Igbo man...
That is why you should taste varieties

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Bbbwings: 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
rentAcock:
Amala is rich in potassium and vitamin K which gives stamina. I can't even believe this is what they are teaching university students at Coventry. Amala should be banned but the white man's pizza should be embraced abi? The same amala that gave our boys stamina in the 1994 worldcup where Rashidi Yekini, Amokachi and Amunike scored against Bulgaria in our ever first worldcup?

grin grin

This comment of yours feels similar to an ongoing joke on reddit about mankind hitting the announcers table

1 Like

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by citizen202(m): 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
ymdo:
Bleep you, Bleep your fixed games. Bleep those that won with you. Dan buroba
grin
ymdo:
Bleep you, Bleep your fixed games. Bleep those that won with you. Dan buroba
big scam
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Tupacc: 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
grin wink grin cheesy wink cheesy grin grin wink cheesy grin grin wink cheesy grin grin cheesy grin wink cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin ;DUna nor go kee fl@theads pigs

They’re bunch of joyless Sadist. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by rentAcock(m): 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
Bbbwings:

grin grin

This comment of yours feels similar to an ongoing joke on reddit about mankind hitting the announcers table

Shittymorph is my role model

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Agbaletu: 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2019
After Amala it is Amala.
Leyin Amala, Amala lo tun Ku.

5 Likes

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Constantiney: 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2019
What about ponmo?

Billion dollars leather industry being eaten away by morons.

I always wonder why people with phds and sophisticated level of education still eat that thing and most of them knows it has not a single nutrient, how does one explain such stupidity? Lets excuse the ignorance of the less educated.

It takes weeks for your stomach to properly clean up food that have nutrients and vitamins from the stomach, then you add useless stuff like ponmo to it, giving your digestive systems more unnecessary pressure, no wonder many Africans look way older than their age.

Truly weird continent, that Africa.

Smh

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by amalab30(m): 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2019
Funny, yesterday was my daughter's Cultural Day in school and wife prepared Amala and Efo riro. However if he has great points, no issues.

Note: my username has nothing to do with food. Thanks for the mention however.

Forumtalker:
Amala of all food cry cry cry

Kuku kill me nah

Amalab30 will not like this
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by shaggy007(m): 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2019
soberdrunk:
This is "Treason felony" angry

I swear, na better treasonable felony

1 Like

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2019
The guy must be on cheap drugs. Amala one of the best swallow after iyan(pounded yam).

1 Like

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2019
rentAcock:
Amala is rich in potassium and vitamin K which gives stamina. I can't even believe this is what they are teaching university students at Coventry. Amala should be banned but the white man's pizza should be embraced abi? The same amala that gave our boys stamina in the 1994 worldcup where Rashidi Yekini, Amokachi and Amunike scored against Bulgaria in our first ever worldcup?
Amala didn't give them stamina infact it doesn't. This is one of myth used in deceiving many Nigerians. Amala has less starch that is why it is recommended for diabetic patient

1 Like

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2019
Very good this kid right here is greater than awolowo for this presentation...this kid right deserve to decide who rules south west
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by RaeTunechi(m): 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
they shud ban chocolate too. yeye person
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by wolebest: 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
���� very funny!
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by IkpuMmadu: 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2019
How do they eat that food with ewedu ! I can't imagine it
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by tosyne2much(m): 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2019
But pizza should not be banned right? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"This Your Teacher Is Fine O" - Man Reacts To His Daughter's Drawing / When Daddy Graduated From The University Through Runs (Photo) / What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.