Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation (68105 Views)

Kegite Group Should Be Banned In Universities After Uniben Student Was Killed / (photos) 21-yr Old Student Makes Home Theatre, Model Car And More / University Student Makes A Sex Tape With Female Professor After Graduation Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by TemmyT002(m): 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
Seriously, the guy no well
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Grafixnuel(m): 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
Sterope:
My Wolof neighbours never cared about anything but Amala and Ewedu. Amala is basically yam flour.

Try and have a bite, if you don't like it, you can forget it

They don't sell it in Abia state... Maybe wen I visit Lagos.. I will have a plate of it... I will not eat it and travel Sha .. my belly selects food alot
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
mungoparks:
After eating too much of this rubbish food they call amala,i started seeing frogs in my kitchen sink that look exactly as amala,spits.
amala is very nutricious..it is made frm unripe plantain.

1 Like

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by KGD10: 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
PRESENTATION:
The one from dried plantain is Amala also right ?

Yeah. I love it when the plantain is a bit ripe before it's dried. Just a little ripe.

Yummy.
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by biyiwyle(m): 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
Destined2win:
I'm just concerned about how hygienic the preparation is

how hygienic is your own local food?funny

1 Like

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by KGD10: 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2019
PrecisionFx:

I don't have any problem with amala, Its a delicacy of a tribe in nigeria.

But that food is ugly n disgusting ghon. Foods should be appetizing to the eyes before e begin enter mouth n throat.

Amala colour isn't different from wheat colour. Are you saying you don't eat wheat also? Pathetic hater.

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by KGD10: 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2019
Bimpe29:
He must be kidding. Amala still remains one of the best meal in the world.

One of the best? It's the best!
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by KGD10: 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
Sterope:
My Wolof neighbours never cared about anything but Amala and Ewedu. Amala is basically yam flour.

Try and have a bite, if you don't like it, you can forget it

Amala can also be made from dried plantain. I love both but love the plantain one the best.
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by eyinjuege: 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
PRESENTATION:

Akpu smells, I regret ever eating it but I had no choice then.

I think it actually depends on how it's prepared. There's a way some people prepare it that you hardly smell any foul smell. I like akpu/fufu, and e dey hold your belle well well grin
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by abbeyty(m): 9:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
He must be a bastard i bet his grandmother sit down in the village enjoying amala with ewedu and bush meat
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Tupacc: 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
PRESENTATION:

Correct meal, this nigga nor know watin dey do am jare. I like that Ewedu stew, I will quote my amala picture now I have it in food Thread

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7519682_91b3d392c1444b1eba7c23b4e0b8d474_jpeg_jpegabaf4d18f019e2b267bf3569122bd1b1

No mind that one bro. Ewedu is very nutritional, it helps build the immune system more stronger. It’s rich in Vit A&C, proteins, iron n so on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
eyinjuege:

I think it actually depends on how it's prepared. There's a way some people prepare it that you hardly smell any foul smell. I like akpu/fufu, and e dey hold your belle well well grin

I like this line, but it will still smell grin I haven’t come across any that doesn’t smell sha.

I know some that eats 3 to 4 raps and still gets hungry quickly oh cheesy, I come dey wonder how he take dey hold belle. As a kid it used to be called 6 to 6 grin by my neighbors who eats akpu.

1 Like

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Tupacc: 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2019
[s]
PrecisionFx:

I don't have any problem with amala, Its a delicacy of a tribe in nigeria.

But that food is ugly n disgusting ghon. Foods should be appetizing to the eyes before e begin enter mouth n throat.
[/s]

Flatinnoz no dey disappoint.
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by 4X4: 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
IT IS VERY STUPID TO EAT YAM OR CASSAVA PEEL. . YOU MIGHT AS WELL EAT POTATO OR PINEAPLE PEEL. JUST LOOK AT THE APPEARANCE OF YAM AND CASSAVA PEELS. THEY PROBABLY CONTAIN POISON.
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Starboytwo(m): 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2019
opparadise:

Because it is nauseating to you alone, we should dig our graves?
Let me explain life to you:
1. You are fake, like FAKE.
2. Don't tell us about your 'entire life' yet, no good can come from immigrants.
3. Are you allergic to thinking vast?
Your score: -1/100.
Remarks: This poster should be made to live inside a well for eternity.
you are one hell of a bad guy...
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2019
grin
Tupacc:
[s][/s]

Flatinnoz no dey disappoint.
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
KGD10:

Amala colour isn't different from wheat colour. Are you saying you don't eat wheat also? Pathetic hater.

I don't get u sir.

Primarily u don't like wheat and I don't eat it.

But the wheat I know is white in color.
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by maxiuc(m): 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
rentAcock:
Amala is rich in potassium and vitamin K which gives stamina. I can't even believe this is what they are teaching university students at Coventry. Amala should be banned but the white man's pizza should be embraced abi? The same amala that gave our boys stamina in the 1994 worldcup where Rashidi Yekini, Amokachi and Amunike scored against Bulgaria in our first ever worldcup?
stamina you mean
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Tupacc: 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
Grafixnuel:

They don't sell it in Abia state... Maybe wen I visit Lagos.. I will have a plate of it... I will not eat it and travel Sha .. my belly selects food alot

Okay bro. Amala+Ewedu/Abula, then tell them to give you some Sophisticated inside meats(Tinu Eran) like Abodi & Shaki. Is it fish you want? Tell them to give you Titus, Express or any fish of your choice. Would you want it with a soft drink? Let it be a Cold Pepsi. Would you want it with a cold beer? Let it be a cold Heineken.

My brother, you’re good to go

1 Like

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Tupacc: 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
[s]
4X4:
IT IS VERY STUPID TO EAT YAM OR CASSAVA PEEL. . YOU MIGHT AS WELL EAT POTATO OR PINEAPLE PEEL. JUST LOOK AT THE APPEARANCE OF YAM AND CASSAVA PEELS. THEY PROBABLY CONTAIN POISON.
[/s]
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Grafixnuel(m): 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
Tupacc:

Okay bro. Amala+Ewedu/Abula, then tell them to give you some Sophisticated inside meats(Tinu Eran) like Abodi & Shaki. Is it fish you want? Tell them to give you Titus, Express or any fish of your choice. Would you want it with a soft drink? Let it be a Cold Pepsi. Would you want it with a cold beer? Let it be a cold Heineken.

My brother, you’re good to go

Nah oringo go kill u grin
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by cybriz82(m): 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
ymdo:
Bleep you, Bleep your fixed games. Bleep those that won with you. Dan buroba

Make i help u add sheyge to d dan buroba..
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
Amala should be banned but frozen food should nt be banned.... School is turning some idiot into idiotic element
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Destined2win: 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
biyiwyle:

how hygienic is your own local food?funny
Who are you
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by KGD10: 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
PrecisionFx:

I don't get u sir.

Wheat is brown in colour. I haven't seen a white one before.
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Akanoaaa(m): 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
E like say dis guy want to be unfortunate abi? shey the amola that I just bought its powder tonight? ohh.. Thunder of Amola should strike you there idiot.
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Bluette(f): 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
PrecisionFx:

I don't get u sir.

wheat is white in colour?!.. haba! stop lying now!
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by KGD10: 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
4X4:

It's not Yam peel but the yam itself that is dried and later grounded. Same thing is obtained from dried plantain. It's not the peel that's is used.
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Akanoaaa(m): 10:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]
E like say dis guy want to be unfortunate abi? shey the amola that I just bought its powder tonight? ohh.. Thunder of Amola should strike you there idiot.
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by PapaAdanna: 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
I think the guy is right, the thing looks disgusting.
Let me be going before this noise making generations... Let me first check if dem dey around

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by teniolav: 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
Which kind pikin be this one
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by ashiola(m): 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2019
chinambusay:
A Coventry student from Nigeria left us thinking he was adopted, as he made a presentation on why 'Amala should be banned'. The Coventry student who shared a photo of his presentation on why 'Amala should be banned' on Twitter, wrote; 

Speaking my truth. " Don't come to the Mainland " " Report this account " " Don't come back to Lagos " The class was Presentation Skills for successful graduates, I dug deep and used a topic that I was passionate about

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/14/coventry-student-makes-presentation-on-why-amala-should-be-banned/

Is like something is wrong with that dude, when you eat too much of goldenmorn at infant sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"This Your Teacher Is Fine O" - Man Reacts To His Daughter's Drawing / When Daddy Graduated From The University Through Runs (Photo) / What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.