Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation (68115 Views)

Kegite Group Should Be Banned In Universities After Uniben Student Was Killed / (photos) 21-yr Old Student Makes Home Theatre, Model Car And More / University Student Makes A Sex Tape With Female Professor After Graduation Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by KGD10: 10:05am On Mar 15, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Semovita is white sir, Its the one I know and It's the one popular in SE.

Pls browse up semovita

Semovita is a processed wheat flour, even as some noodles are processed wheat flour.

Wheat flour is simply wheat flour and it's brown in colour.

1 Like

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by 4X4: 10:17am On Mar 15, 2019
4X4:
IT IS VERY STUPID TO EAT YAM OR CASSAVA PEEL. . YOU MIGHT AS WELL EAT POTATO OR PINEAPLE PEEL. JUST LOOK AT THE APPEARANCE OF YAM AND CASSAVA PEELS. THEY PROBABLY CONTAIN POISON.

THE PEOPLE WHO EAT AMALA WILL ARGUE WITH ANYONE AND CLAIM ITS BETTER THAN THE MAIN YAM OR CASSAVA. THAT IS MADNESS. THATS CLAIMING THAT YAM AND CASSAVA PEELS ARE BETTER THAN YAM AND CASSAVA. ITS LIKE ARGUING THAT POTATO PEEL IS BETTER THAN THE POTATO OR THAT PLANTAIN AND BANANA PEELS ARE BETTER THAN THE PLANTAIN AND BANANA.
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Adephemmy300: 10:52am On Mar 15, 2019
grin
Bbbwings:
Yeye boy
I visit mama yusuf not less than three times a week angry angry angry
Monday, amala and gbegiri without ewedu...
Wednesday, amala plus ewedu..
Friday, amala and egusi

Make God kuku end the world with flood the day they ban amala
grin
Bbbwings:
Yeye boy
Friday, amala and egusi

������

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 15, 2019
KGD10:

Semovita is a processed wheat flour, even as some noodles are processed wheat flour.

Wheat flour is simply wheat flour and it's brown in colour.

Check for white wheat sir
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by figoperch: 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
Bbbwings:
Yeye boy
Friday, amala and egusi

Amala T & K for Tanke sef no bad o

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by KGD10: 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Check for white wheat sir

I haven't seen one. I hope you ain't talking of the flour because the flour is white just like amala flour but once it's prepared, it's brown/brownish black.

1 Like

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Ayobami7(m): 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2019
好的
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
KGD10:

I haven't seen one. I hope you ain't talking of the flour because the flour is white just like amala flour but once it's prepared, it's brown/brownish black.

No.

There's wheat seeds that is white.

Wen prepared it is still white.
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
Amala, one of the best food in Africa is so nutricious and delicious. Why would someone advocate for it to be banned?

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return? Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind.

There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. You may want to partake in the available promos. Visit our Ikeja Office @ 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE @Kilometer 38, LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY By Mayfair (AWOYAYA). Call +2348027390046.

Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Alennsar(f): 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
4X4:

THE PEOPLE WHO EAT AMALA WILL ARGUE WITH ANYONE AND CLAIM ITS BETTER THAN THE MAIN YAM OR CASSAVA. THAT IS MADNESS. THATS CLAIMING THAT YAM AND CASSAVA PEELS ARE BETTER THAN YAM AND CASSAVA. ITS LIKE ARGUING THAT POTATO PEEL IS BETTER THAN THE POTATO OR THAT PLANTAIN AND BANANA PEELS ARE BETTER THAN THE PLANTAIN AND BANANA.

I think it's only few peoples that uses the yam and cassava peel. they use yam and Cassava you can make more research on it
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Alennsar(f): 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
salford:

It's the same way some non-igbo people find some of your foods not enticing.

true. I live with Igbo's, I hear,speak and understand little of their languages but I can never ever taste their traditional foods.

1 Like

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Bimpe29: 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
Spot on.
KGD10:

One of the best? It's the best!
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Sike(m): 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
Muu pikin
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by afo4real(m): 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
waleyp:
MaMa EPP Me Sell AMALA 150, Give Me EWEDU, SheY You Get GBeGIRI? Oh E De? OYa EPP Add Small, Give Me Two GoAT MEATS OGUFE, One SAKI And Two PONMO. I No De JOKE With AMALA, ChoP AMALA And Feel ALRIGHT.
Your head correct.
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Aromos(m): 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2019
If you like go to NASS and ask them to pass a bill to ban amala i will be the first to break the law.
Omo ale buruku spent all his life eating grass like a North Korea poor man came back home to agitate for the ban of better food thunder fire your brain to normal there angry
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by bucho8888: 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sad sad undecidedsorry! i dnt do kiddis thing.Look for ur mate

UR RIGHT, I SHOULD LOOK 4 MY MATES. MY MISTAKE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Bluette(f): 7:54am On Mar 16, 2019
PrecisionFx:

The wheat product i know is semovita and I don't like it at all. It us white in color.

semovita isn't wheat sir. Wheat is brown in color.
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by AreaFada2: 7:56am On Mar 16, 2019
shugabasbn:
Why must it be banned? Though I am not a fan of Amala but occasionally when I do have opportunity of visiting Iya Saki in Matori Lagos seeing other tribes fighting for Amala with mixed soup I don't know when my oesophagus will be making a calling. And the secret of 'when you eat it hot you will sweat it out' that u may not get from other food makes Amala special
Oh boy, the best amala is the cold one o. Do it in the evening and wrap over night in natural "rice wrapping leaves".

The next day, use very hot soup to eat it. Okro and ogbono soup mixed with very tender cocoa plant leaves. Yes cocoa that grows cocoa for making chocolate. You will be never forget. We used to have it visiting village during long holiday from school as kids.
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 16, 2019
Bluette:

semovita isn't wheat sir. Wheat is brown in color.

Semovita is made with wheat. Goan make ur investigations wella.

U can tell me there 're other cereals that they might be used to make semovita, but fact remains that Semovita is made from wheat.

This is very simple to verify
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Bluette(f): 9:29am On Mar 16, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Semovita is made with wheat. Goan make ur investigations wella.

U can tell me there 're other cereals that they might be used to make semovita, but fact remains that Semovita is made from wheat.

This is very simple to verify

okay, thank God u said *made from* but not d raw form of wheat, which is brown in color.
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by lonelygem(m): 10:53am On Mar 16, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Amala should be the most nauseating looking food I've ever seen in my entire life. The black color no just follow at all.
Point of correction, the real, well processed and safely packaged yam powder doesn't produce a black Amala as the finished product. The real Amala isu is not originally black, it is a light brown and not the scary black you are all used to. Black amala signifies error in the yam powder processing.

Only those in ample knowledge of Elubo iso (yam powder) will testify to this.

1 Like

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 16, 2019
Bluette:

okay, thank God u said *made from* but not d raw form of wheat, which is brown in color.

There's also white wheat, stop deluding ur self
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by akigbemaru: 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2019
Constantiney:
What about ponmo?

Billion dollars leather industry being eaten away by morons.

I always wonder why people with phds and sophisticated level of education still eat that thing and most of them knows it has not a single nutrient, how does one explain such stupidity? Lets excuse the ignorance of the less educated.

It takes weeks for your stomach to properly clean up food that have nutrients and vitamins from the stomach, then you add useless stuff like ponmo to it, giving your digestive systems more unnecessary pressure, no wonder many Africans look way older than their age.

Truly weird continent, that Africa.

Smh

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by ultimatekint(m): 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
There is no food like Amala that goes with Gbegiri mixed with Ewedu ,fried stew,ponmo , Eja-tutu,ifuneran.
Please tell that idiot to go back to his country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Heybeedee(m): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
Bbbwings:
Yeye boy I visit mama yusuf not less than three times a week angry angry angry Monday, amala and gbegiri without ewedu... Wednesday, amala plus ewedu.. Friday, amala and egusi
gbayiiiiii bro...iya yusuff amala over others.. . awa ti Tankee, ilorin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by BaluBalu: 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2019
henry49:
Does it mean that every black thing is bad? If yes, remember, you're a black person! You've been carried away by the mainstream American media! You must have been watching too many Hollywood movies!
I hope you’re enjoying your ban cheesy
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by waleyp(m): 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
So iya Yusuf still Dey Ilorin? Chai I Dey miss
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by waleyp(m): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
Oya gbe fun...chop Amala and feel alright.. chop Amala and gbe body eh.... Sade oya hit me .....

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Charleys: 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hahahaha
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Charleys: 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
We are late

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"This Your Teacher Is Fine O" - Man Reacts To His Daughter's Drawing / When Daddy Graduated From The University Through Runs (Photo) / What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.