Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation (68069 Views)

Kegite Group Should Be Banned In Universities After Uniben Student Was Killed / (photos) 21-yr Old Student Makes Home Theatre, Model Car And More / University Student Makes A Sex Tape With Female Professor After Graduation Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by ipodstinks: 10:46pm On Mar 14, 2019
Grafixnuel:
jokes Aside...I don't find that Amala Enticing, but I can't speak Bad of it... Maybe because I am an Igbo man...
You are right. Same way I didn't find Akpu enticing. It smell irritates me.

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Ice4jez(m): 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2019
Remember when I was young there was this ibo boy that keep insulting me , Black amala , it’s so happened that one day we went to greet them in there house and guess what the idiot Mum served us . The same black amala .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by wellmax(m): 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
Destined2win:
I'm just concerned about how hygienic the preparation is
You should be concerned about the hygienic preparation of every food.
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by madgoat(m): 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Amala should be the most nauseating looking food I've ever seen in my entire life. The black color no just follow at all.

The only nauseating thing is your flatron name.

1 Like

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Ohraykon: 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Amala should be the most nauseating looking food I've ever seen in my entire life. The black color no just follow at all.
bastard

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 14, 2019
I see many igbo brothers disliking amala because of the shape, size and even color. Would you blame them?
Of course not . This is because many have refused to taste other delicacies from other tribe. Same people will be quick to brand Abacha as a nice delicacy forgetting that one man's meat is another man's poison. It is rare to see many non igbos eating Abacha but that can't be said about Amala. Many Nigerians are becoming more abreast on the usefulness of Amala especially those that are diabetic. I would advice my brothers from the east not to dislike Amala, rather they should try this meal. It is richer and it is good for the body. Another reason is because you might find yourself in a place where it is the available meal. Same scenario should be applied to other tribes that dislike eating other cultural food. People should learn to eat other people's delicacies

3 Likes

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
Lizilicious:
That guy should be banned from this universe...
yeye comment!

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
princeking2:
Good One.
I can tolerate Akpu because its white but Amala is black.
Does it mean that every black thing is bad? If yes, remember, you're a black person! You've been carried away by the mainstream American media! You must have been watching too many Hollywood movies!
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by matrixme(m): 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ọmọ àlè ló máa ń fi owó òsì júwe ilé baba rè. You thought because you've gone abroad, you now have the guts to mock a very important heritage of the entire Yoruba people? Come to Abuja here and see how Àmàlà is such a big business.
At least, we are better than some tribes that eat stone swallow dishes, raw vegetable leaves and tasteless cassava that has the same name as one of Nigeria's vanquished military ex-president! Why not tell Chinese people to stop eating with sticks and embrace the use of modern cutlery? Iranu ọmọkùnrin... NEXT
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by samsam2019: 11:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
KingAzubuike:
funny how most Igbos I know love it

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Krisddon: 11:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ifeoluwav:
Very nice food. Hin dey miss.
I dey tell you. I be Igbo boy but I dey enjoy Amala like kilode!

1 Like

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by PAQ(m): 11:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
I eat anything and everything if it;
1. Dont Smell funny
2. Dont look funny

Unfortunately Amala no pass for the looks aspect, so is a No No for me.
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 15, 2019
henry49:
Does it mean that every black thing is bad? If yes, remember, you're a black person! You've been carried away by the mainstream American media! You must have been watching too many Hollywood movies!
You are right.
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 15, 2019
Teddiie:

This is pure racism!! or should I say 'food racism'?..

lol
I prefer food racism.
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 15, 2019
trychris:
Black mentality!
Exactly
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by 12inchess: 1:45am On Mar 15, 2019
Chai.... E Don tey oooo. I Don suffer for this America. I must eat amala this weekend abeg. "Kola restaurant where y'all at" in Charles Okocha's voicee
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Bbbwings: 2:09am On Mar 15, 2019
OKOATA:
Hope it's not the mama yusuf I know. The one at Tanke, Tipper Garage, Ilorin??
Correct guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by bigcasava1(m): 2:14am On Mar 15, 2019
I believe that presentation is meant for the Yoruba's?
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by noisy45(m): 2:16am On Mar 15, 2019
Take away Amala from a Yoruba man he will die quick
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by noisy45(m): 2:18am On Mar 15, 2019
asuustrike1:
I see many igbo brothers disliking amala because of the shape, size and even color. Would you blame them?
Of course not . This is because many have refused to taste other delicacies from other tribe. Same people will be quick to brand Abacha as a nice delicacy forgetting that one man's meat is another man's poison. It is rare to see many non igbos eating Abacha but that can't be said about Amala. Many Nigerians are becoming more abreast on the usefulness of Amala especially those that are diabetic. I would advice my brothers from the east not to dislike Amala, rather they should try this meal. It is richer and it is good for the body. Another reason is because you might find yourself in a place where it is the available meal. Same scenario should be applied to other tribes that dislike eating other cultural food. People should learn to eat other people's delicacies

What are you saying don't compare Amala yam flour to abacha with it's vegetables and condiments. Amala where
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by atmos(m): 5:12am On Mar 15, 2019
For 100% Result Oriented Lectures on:
*JAMB UTME
*GCE O'LEVEL
*WAEC/NECO SSCE
*POST UTME
*SSS1 - 3
*JSS1 - 3
*PRIVATE/HOME TUTORS
Register with DE WAYMAKER TUTORIAL
Remember, Early preparation guarantees good grades, as admission into any tertiary institution in Nigeria now depend on your grade...
DE WAYMAKER TUTORIAL
35 AKINYELE STREET, BEHIND ST BARTH CHURCH, YESIDE B/STOP, AGUDA, LAGOS
Morning Session : 9am - 2pm
Evening Session : 4pm - 7pm

Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by bucho8888: 6:20am On Mar 15, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
angry sad angry angry shocked sad angry shocked kids.Nowadays kids.All dey sabi nah indomie.Eat amala plus abula/assorted meat(Bush /goat meat).They shud flog the banned spirit comot from their weak head

LETS HEAR HIS REASONS FIRST B4 CRUCIFYING HIM. U NEVA NO WAT U MAY LEARN.
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Ifeoluwav(f): 6:28am On Mar 15, 2019
Krisddon:

see Igbo boy wey sabi better thing cheesy
Krisddon:

see Igbo boy wey sabi better thing
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by justmenoni: 7:07am On Mar 15, 2019
Pure Rubbish, let's ask his parent's first before we judge the poor boy... Some diaspora parent's wouldn't feed their kid's their own traditional/cultural food because they want them to be westerners, but the Irony of it all is that the so called westerners are always eager to taste OUR own foods.
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by waleyp(m): 7:11am On Mar 15, 2019
AMen And You Too Bro, Na So The Thing Go... EnJOY Life And Feel ALRIGHT
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by waleyp(m): 7:14am On Mar 15, 2019
AMIN A TI IWO NA... OYA Na GBe BoDY EH
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by chukwuibuipob: 7:19am On Mar 15, 2019
sad sad
bucho8888:

undecided
bucho8888:

sorry! i dnt do kiddis thing.Look for ur mate
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Grafixnuel(m): 7:25am On Mar 15, 2019
ipodstinks:
You are right. Same way I didn't find Akpu enticing. It smell irritates me.

From ur name.. u are a tribalist, and u make mockery of ipob too...change ur ways
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 15, 2019
noisy45:

What are you saying don't compare Amala yam flour to abacha with it's vegetables and condiments. Amala where
Mr man it is the honest truth. Amala remains on the best delicacies to eat. Notwithstanding, I advocated that everyone should have a taste of the meal because many igbos don't like it. The same many of them hate Amala is same way other tribes hate Abacha.
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 15, 2019
Bluette:

wheat is white in colour?!.. haba! stop lying now!

The wheat product i know is semovita and I don't like it at all. It us white in color.
Re: 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 15, 2019
KGD10:

Wheat is brown in colour. I haven't seen a white one before.

Semovita is white sir, Its the one I know and It's the one popular in SE.

Pls browse up semovita

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"This Your Teacher Is Fine O" - Man Reacts To His Daughter's Drawing / I Am Finished. Bet9ja Virtual Has Ruined My Education,my Life And My Soul. HELP! / Professor Sanjay: The Most Published Researcher In Nigeria Is Not A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.