Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,625 members, 7,770,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:45 PM

AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 (31933 Views)

AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 / Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev / Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 by drestoneokuta(m): 8:51am On Mar 18, 2019
famouscargo4u:
Please, I didn't get to see any game/test after the yes/no questionnaire. Can someone put me though please?
Check your mail to see if you passed the "yes/no" stage
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 by jeumie: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
Well, none of my animals got eaten both times. Before I started, I noted what each animals ate. I realised the elephant and horse was very important to me. Looool
Hi everyone.

I enjoyed the questions (although I want to see what the 3 hours questions will bring.

Johnzzy:

Yea.

That quiz tho.

At first try, almost all my animals ate themselves. But at second trial, I got it.

Did anyone pass the games at first trial?

Crazy stuff. Lol

1 Like

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 by savio93(m): 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
I am hopeful sha. Waiting for the next stage.
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 by Fret18: 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
Fret18:
AB InBev is the world's leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.

Applications are invited for:

Job Title: 2019 Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Africa Zone

Application Closing Date
31st May, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 by Fret18: 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 by Fret18: 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 by famouscargo4u: 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
drestoneokuta:

Check your mail to see if you passed the "yes/no" stage
I want just told that I have completed the test and I will be contacted shortly since yesterday.
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 by toyosiabayomi96: 11:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
the process in test taking is extremely lengthy (spent close to three hours) but the questions are extremely simply if and only if you follow their instructions and demo..
I can categorically say this is the best aptitude test done ever... I used my android phone from registration to test taking..
it's so simple and straight forward
please follow the instructions carefully and you won't regret it
the internet you intend to use must be strong
I hope they will get back to me soonest
wish you all the best

3 Likes

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 by onwujiuba: 7:10am On Mar 19, 2019
Pls my animals died how do I restart d game
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 by BamBella(m): 7:17am On Mar 19, 2019
onwujiuba:
Pls my animals died how do I restart d game

Deliberately allow all the animals eat themselves, that way you'll be done with it and move over to the next test, don't worry you'll have a chance to do it again as you proceed.

They know most people wouldn't get it right at first trial, hence they gave everyone a second chance.

Goodluck
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 by savio93(m): 7:30am On Mar 19, 2019
BamBella:

Deliberately allow all the animals eat themselves, that way you'll be done with it and move over to the next test, don't worry you'll have a chance to do it again as you proceed.

They know most people wouldn't get it right at first trial, hence they gave everyone a second chance.

Goodluck

Wrong information.
In would say, read the instructions before starting.
If possible, write down what each animal eats.
Take your time to ensure none is eaten.

P. S none of my animals were eaten in both first and second round.
Attention to detail is key

1 Like

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 by BamBella(m): 7:36am On Mar 19, 2019
savio93:

Wrong information.

Did you read what he wrote?

He has started the game already and some of his animals were eaten. Remember when some animal are missing, you may not be able to move any further as you must have two animals on an island before attempting to move one to the next island.

Congratulations if none of your animals were eaten in both your first and second trials, but it still doesn't mean some others got theirs right in the first trial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 by drestoneokuta(m): 7:58am On Mar 19, 2019
savio93:

Wrong information.

Dey form guru for there
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 by savio93(m): 7:59am On Mar 19, 2019
BamBella:

Did you read what he wrote?

He has started the game already and some of his animals were eaten. Remember when some animal are missing, you may not be able to move any further as you must have two animals on an island before attempting to move one to the next island.

Congratulations if none of your animals were eaten in both your first and second trials, but it still doesn't mean some others got theirs right in the first trial.

My reply is meant for those that have not started.
Not for those that have encountered the "eating".

Just remember, the test looks simple but they seek fir accuracy, attention to details and following instructions.
Guys, if you habe not taken the test.
Please and please read the instructions before begining and avoid eating... Not even one chop sef. No gree...
I know a lot of folks whose animals were not eaten.
The competition is tough.
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 by savio93(m): 8:02am On Mar 19, 2019
drestoneokuta:

Dey form guru for there

No be about guru oo

I sha Don talk my own.
Everybody sef Dey talk about Animal eating stage... How about this stage?
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 by savio93(m): 8:04am On Mar 19, 2019
See this one

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 by Afootee: 10:11am On Mar 19, 2019
As for me the first stage was the easiest, once you have read and understood the instruction. No animal would get eaten up. Maneuver your way our to make sure that the prey and predator doest not stay on the same island

1 Like

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
savio93:
I am hopeful sha. Waiting for the next stage.
Pls how can I get my NIN?
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 by savio93(m): 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
nebula9:

Pls how can I get my NIN?

google it, i heard there is a way you can get the Number even if they havent' given you the card.

1 Like

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 by Fret18: 12:06am On Mar 20, 2019
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 by Fret18: 5:56am On Mar 20, 2019
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 by Fret18: 6:55am On Mar 20, 2019
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 by hausadreturn(m): 7:23am On Mar 20, 2019
Acrobatics01:

Please did you do with phone or PC?
you can use any. Just have a fast Internet
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 by drestoneokuta(m): 8:46am On Mar 20, 2019
savio93:
See this one
That particular test wasnt even funny, wasted lot of time on it and still couldn't get it. Yet still I enjoyed the test. That is how a normal job test should be like not all does crazy gmats That wouldn't get you the best candidate at the end of the day.
Kudos to them. (first is 7 though you choose 8, 8-5+4
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 by Lilsaintz: 11:04am On Mar 20, 2019
Follow this link to join https:///HstHthzl5PN6b5cv3jmGl1

Join ab-inbev watsapp group to discuss more
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 by Fret18: 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 by Fret18: 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 by Lilsaintz: 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
Join ab-inbev graduate trainee 2019 watsapp group to discuss more
https://chat,whatsapp,com/HstHthzl5PN6b5cv3jmGl1

Copy the link and paste it in your browser or WhatsApp then change the comma (,) to dot (.)
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 by Lilsaintz: 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
Afootee:
As for me the first stage was the easiest, once you have read and understood the instruction. No animal would get eaten up. Maneuver your way our to make sure that the prey and predator doest not stay on the same island

Join the leading and latest ab-inbev graduate trainee 2019 watsapp group to discuss more

Copy the link and paste it in your browser or WhatsApp then change the comma (,) to dot (.)
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 by r4blessing: 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lilsaintz:
Join ab-inbev graduate trainee 2019 watsapp group to discuss more

Why do u need the whatsapp group?
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 by Sebtrey: 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
I passed it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Help, Proways Dynamic Resources Limited..... / Career Website Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria / HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.