Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Please Let's Come Together To Support This Little Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Let's Come Together To Support This Little Girl (701 Views)

'you're Too Young For This' — Little Emanuella Whines Waist In Skintight Dress / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Nairalanders Let's Come Together And Follow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Let's Come Together To Support This Little Girl by Nobeluscabral: 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2019
Please let's come together and assist this little girl with her fees . She knows the important of education and we can't sit down and watch her get this worried because of how corrupt our nation is. A gofundme account was created on her behalf you can find the link on the bio of my page. God bless every everyone of us and God bless every parents out there also.
That's the link below or check my bio or check the bio of the creator @iam_otuba02_fanpage

https://www.gofundme.com/Schoolfeesaid

I couldn't hold back my tears after seeing this
That's the link to the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2sY1VRgSyw

Re: Please Let's Come Together To Support This Little Girl by Nobeluscabral: 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
Re: Please Let's Come Together To Support This Little Girl by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
But D Moni Go Enter Ur Akant Na?
Re: Please Let's Come Together To Support This Little Girl by Nobeluscabral: 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
Benjaniblinks:
But D Moni Go Enter Ur Akant Na?
No false someone who knows her parent started the gofundme campaign on Instagram me i just carry am come NL cos i no get cast to help with.
This is my own little way of helping
Re: Please Let's Come Together To Support This Little Girl by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
I just shared the video with my brother now...opened NL and voila it's here, too!

The amount of money the girl's mother has received and is still receiving... I'm sure she never saw it coming!

When God wants to change a person's story, He uses any means...beyond what anyone could have imagined.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bridegroom Pours Sand On His Bride As They Celebrate On Their Wedding Day / Why Do Nigerian Men Look Down On African Girls That Marry Black Americans / Ugandan President, Yoweri Museveni Ban MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.