Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Please Put Out This Fire Before It Becomes An Inferno - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Put Out This Fire Before It Becomes An Inferno (710 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Put Out This Fire Before It Becomes An Inferno by thinkmoney(m): 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
I have a sister that's in a serious mess.
she got into a relationship a little more than a month ago. the relationship according to her has been unbelievably wonderful. the understanding she and her spouse shares makes it look like they have known each other for a long time.
she met the guy when the guy had just put in all he had into an investment. she as a result has been the one helping the guy.
She herself just left a relationship that ended very badly. the new guy she met told her about the time they started off that he is leaving a longtime relationship because his ex though nice had become abusive. The guy hadn't been in a active communication with his suppose ex for about 3months.
The ex only recently started calling him occasionally to tell him about the travails she is going through and seek help and guidance. out of respect for the time they had together and love of humanity, the guy sometimes attends to the call to encourage her.
Now back to the guy and my sister now. my sister is leaving with the guy now and the guy doesn't hide anything from her. she even knows his phone password and have access to almost everything. just out of the blue one evening, she messaged the ex (mind you the ex until then doesn't know anything about her) through the guys WhatsApp and went on telling her not to bother her 'fiance' again. the conversation went on for sometime and turned ugly. *my sister confessed to me that she actually dug into their past conversation and used them to insult the lady. she used the ex challenges to ridicule her. the ex retaliated and said nasty things too
all this happened without the guys knowledge. it was later my sister then confessed what she had done to the guy. the guy then got real mad at my sister and accused her of being presumptuous. he reminded her that he had been pointing out the fact that she isn't patient enough. the guy told her that their are implications to what she just did; 1. he will limit my sister's access to his phone 2. he will give the relationship a break 3. that she has just given the ex a reason to come and make trouble.
the guy ask my sister to leave and go to her place. true to his prognosis, the ex came around 12am in the night and attempted to cause a lot of trouble. the saving grace is that she didn't meet my sister at the guys place.
my sister said the guy then in a bid to manage the situation and to some extend out of his disappointment changed the romantic name he saved her contact with that very night. He also dismiss my sister to the ex as someone that just got pesky. my sister said he kept calling all through the night, without saying anything just so the guy and the ex wouldn't have peace( the ex actually fought the guy through the night). the guy ended up blocking her line.
she then said the guy chatted her that she is too much trouble that he wouldn't want to have anything to do with her again. he however text her that morning that she shouldn't come, call or send message. he also then saved the ex name with the romantic name he formerly do call her with. according to him,he did all these so the ex just can leave.
forgive my long epistle. I told her I will seek advice. hence I will try to paint the picture close to how it really is. please drop ur opinions about the whole thing so as to help placate and proffer solution. my sister and the guy got back together that very day but the issue is hanging on their relationship.

1 Like

Re: Please Put Out This Fire Before It Becomes An Inferno by kushercain: 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
My sister said
My sister said
My sister said
Op, when I manage to understand this epistle without headache I'll modify this comment.

Re: Please Put Out This Fire Before It Becomes An Inferno by MJBOLT: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
this one get as e be,your sister,the guy and the ex are not serious

1 Like

Re: Please Put Out This Fire Before It Becomes An Inferno by Davash222(m): 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
Op, you must be one of these three;

My sister

The guy

The ex.
Re: Please Put Out This Fire Before It Becomes An Inferno by thinkmoney(m): 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2019
kushercain:
My sister said
My sister said
My sister said
Op, when I manage to understand this epistle without headache I'll modify this comment.
I am one that don't really believe in online advice. too many psychos. I thought I can just get at least two knowledgeable opinions to help my sis. I am still hoping
Re: Please Put Out This Fire Before It Becomes An Inferno by derrydinny: 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am

tell your sister to apologise to the dude and warn her to learn to stay in her limits
Re: Please Put Out This Fire Before It Becomes An Inferno by catwalq(f): 7:33am On Jun 05, 2019
Your sister should apologize to the guy and the ex.
And she should be content with the guy restricting her access to his phone because she just proved that she can't handle the responsibility that comes with trust.
Re: Please Put Out This Fire Before It Becomes An Inferno by thinkmoney(m): 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
thinkmoney:
I have a sister that's in a serious mess.
she got into a relationship a little more than a month ago. the relationship according to her has been unbelievably wonderful. the understanding she and her spouse shares makes it look like they have known each other for a long time.
she met the guy when the guy had just put in all he had into an investment. she as a result has been the one helping the guy.
She herself just left a relationship that ended very badly. the new guy she met told her about the time they started off that he is leaving a longtime relationship because his ex though nice had become abusive. The guy hadn't been in a active communication with his suppose ex for about 3months.
The ex only recently started calling him occasionally to tell him about the travails she is going through and seek help and guidance. out of respect for the time they had together and love of humanity, the guy sometimes attends to the call to encourage her.
Now back to the guy and my sister now. my sister is leaving with the guy now and the guy doesn't hide anything from her. she even knows his phone password and have access to almost everything. just out of the blue one evening, she messaged the ex (mind you the ex until then doesn't know anything about her) through the guys WhatsApp and went on telling her not to bother her 'fiance' again. the conversation went on for sometime and turned ugly. *my sister confessed to me that she actually dug into their past conversation and used them to insult the lady. she used the ex challenges to ridicule her. the ex retaliated and said nasty things too
all this happened without the guys knowledge. it was later my sister then confessed what she had done to the guy. the guy then got real mad at my sister and accused her of being presumptuous. he reminded her that he had been pointing out the fact that she isn't patient enough. the guy told her that their are implications to what she just did; 1. he will limit my sister's access to his phone 2. he will give the relationship a break 3. that she has just given the ex a reason to come and make trouble.
the guy ask my sister to leave and go to her place. true to his prognosis, the ex came around 12am in the night and attempted to cause a lot of trouble. the saving grace is that she didn't meet my sister at the guys place.
my sister said the guy then in a bid to manage the situation and to some extend out of his disappointment changed the romantic name he saved her contact with that very night. He also dismiss my sister to the ex as someone that just got pesky. my sister said he kept calling all through the night, without saying anything just so the guy and the ex wouldn't have peace( the ex actually fought the guy through the night). the guy ended up blocking her line.
she then said the guy chatted her that she is too much trouble that he wouldn't want to have anything to do with her again. he however text her that morning that she shouldn't come, call or send message. he also then saved the ex name with the romantic name he formerly do call her with. according to him,he did all these so the ex just can leave.
forgive my long epistle. I told her I will seek advice. hence I will try to paint the picture close to how it really is. please drop ur opinions about the whole thing so as to help placate and proffer solution. my sister and the guy got back together that very day but the issue is hanging on their relationship.
thanks to those who dropped their pieces of advice. I assure you it has helped.

(1) (Reply)

Model Pamela Odame Open A Bottle With Her Big Boobs (watch Video) / Cradle To Fame: SMEDAN sponsors N15M reality Tv Contest / You'll Wish You Knew These 7 LESSONS Before You Started "toasting babes"Too.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.