Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

I Need First Class, How Do I Resist The Urge To Go Into A Relationship In School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need First Class, How Do I Resist The Urge To Go Into A Relationship In School (819 Views)

How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex / How Do I Resist Her Without Hurting Her / How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need First Class, How Do I Resist The Urge To Go Into A Relationship In School by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2019
Please advise.
I'm on a 4.11 CGPA after just a year on campus, and I'm in dire need of a final 4.57 CGPA and I have begun working towards that by making amends to my reading hours and voluminosity.
But I still feel tempted to indulge in a sexual relationship, please advise how to overcome this spontaneous urge.
Re: I Need First Class, How Do I Resist The Urge To Go Into A Relationship In School by NNAMDIII(m): 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
Masturbate, thank me later bro
Re: I Need First Class, How Do I Resist The Urge To Go Into A Relationship In School by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2019
NNAMDIII:
thanks.
Re: I Need First Class, How Do I Resist The Urge To Go Into A Relationship In School by tenmariner: 11:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
Durentt:
Please advise.
I'm on a 4.11 CGPA after just a year on campus, and I'm in dire need of a final 4.57 CGPA and I have begun working towards that by making amends to my reading hours and voluminosity.
But I still feel tempted to indulge in a sexual relationship, please advise how to overcome this spontaneous urge.

The moment u indulge in sexual relationship, u can as well kiss your 4 point goodbye. You cannot eat your cake and have it. U either choose the one that is most important for u..mess or 4 point...
Sexual relationship is going to distract your attention educationally. U can even impregnate the lady and the father gets u locked up few days before your exams. U will become distracted, demoralized, defeated, disorganized, destroyed and every other Ds you can think of.
Think wisely

2 Likes

Re: I Need First Class, How Do I Resist The Urge To Go Into A Relationship In School by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
tenmariner:

The moment u indulge in sexual relationship, u can as well kiss your 4 point goodbye. You cannot eat your cake and have it. U either choose the one that is most important for u..mess or 4 point...
Sexual relationship is going to distract your attention educationally. U can even impregnate the lady and the father gets u locked up few days before your exams. U will become distracted, demoralized, defeated, disorganized, destroyed and every other Ds you can think of.
Think wisely
I will advise you to follow what this guy said.
You can keep an healthy relationship that will serve to propel you even more in your academics. That you should know.
But since you are talking in terms of sexual relationship.... Well, many have show a decline in academics when they are exposed to sex. Not all though.
All in all, I will advice you not to get involved in sex for now cos sex is addictive.
Re: I Need First Class, How Do I Resist The Urge To Go Into A Relationship In School by udwise123: 11:54pm On Mar 14, 2019
NNAMDIII:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need First Class, How Do I Resist The Urge To Go Into A Relationship In School by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:01am On Mar 15, 2019
TheManofTomorrow:

I will advise you to follow what this guy said.
You can keep an healthy relationship that will serve to propel you even more in your academics. That you should know.
But since you are talking in terms of sexual relationship.... Well, many have show a decline in academics when they are exposed to sex. Not all though.
All in all, I will advice you not to get involved in sex for now cos sex is addictive.
Is he going to be having the sex 24/7 undecided
Re: I Need First Class, How Do I Resist The Urge To Go Into A Relationship In School by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 15, 2019
Thanks guys, please more comments.
Re: I Need First Class, How Do I Resist The Urge To Go Into A Relationship In School by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 15, 2019
Op I think you should go into 7days midnight prayers .... hold your pr*ck and say these prayers"my father my father my pr*ck will not make me to pick carryover". don't joke with this prayer.
Re: I Need First Class, How Do I Resist The Urge To Go Into A Relationship In School by luvyaself95(m): 9:27am On Mar 15, 2019
mperornero:
Op I think you should go into 7days midnight prayers .... hold your pr*ck and say these prayers"my father my father my pr*ck will not make me to pick carryover". don't joke with this prayer.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need First Class, How Do I Resist The Urge To Go Into A Relationship In School by luvyaself95(m): 9:28am On Mar 15, 2019
Durentt:
Thanks guys, please more comments.
Relationship Is Just part of your life but is not important like your study and success
Re: I Need First Class, How Do I Resist The Urge To Go Into A Relationship In School by marvin906(m): 9:31am On Mar 15, 2019
cut your dick

Re: I Need First Class, How Do I Resist The Urge To Go Into A Relationship In School by MissJoy29(f): 9:35am On Mar 15, 2019
Cassyrooy, your advice is needed.
Re: I Need First Class, How Do I Resist The Urge To Go Into A Relationship In School by Offpoint: 9:41am On Mar 15, 2019
Durentt:
Please advise.
Cut your d''k off and make them freeze it for you till you graduate, every other advice apart from mine is useless.
Re: I Need First Class, How Do I Resist The Urge To Go Into A Relationship In School by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
Please more advice

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Find Her? / Is This Enough Reason For Her To Break Up With Me? / Bbnaija: It Seems Seyi Is Dating Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.