Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,540 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

How Do I Resist Her Without Hurting Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Resist Her Without Hurting Her (1453 Views)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Resist Her Without Hurting Her by mbahdi(m): 9:00am On Nov 21, 2020
Re: How Do I Resist Her Without Hurting Her by fati2001(m): 9:03am On Nov 21, 2020
JUST TELL HER " SORRY PLEASE I CAN'T DO THAT" I RESPECT YOU.... WE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING BETWEEN US APART FROM FRIENDSHIP AND NEIGHBORS .....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Resist Her Without Hurting Her by dukeprince50: 9:08am On Nov 21, 2020
This is the second time my post has been directly under fati2001 ,it could mean bad luck for me.

OP, tell her u are not interested in her, better still pack and leave the neighbourhood. But as a single guy of 28, there is no qualms dating a widow of 25 who does her business
Re: How Do I Resist Her Without Hurting Her by fati2001(m): 9:12am On Nov 21, 2020
AND IF SHE WANTS SEX LET HER LOOK FOR A MUTUAL RELATIONSHIP THAT SHE WILL NOT REGRET LATER.... MORE LIKE THE ONE THAT WILL LEAD TO MARRIAGE (IF SHE WANNA).
Re: How Do I Resist Her Without Hurting Her by fati2001(m): 9:15am On Nov 21, 2020
dukeprince50:
This is the second time my post has been directly under fati2001 ,it could mean good luck for me.

Re: How Do I Resist Her Without Hurting Her by mbahdi(m): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2020
fati2001:
JUST TELL HER " SORRY PLEASE I CAN'T DO THAT" I RESPECT YOU.... WE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING BETWEEN US APART FROM FRIENDSHIP AND NEIGHBORS .....
She was unable to tell me that to my face,it was while we were chatting she told me so.n said she will feel embarrassed and ashamed of herself if I turn her down.
Re: How Do I Resist Her Without Hurting Her by fati2001(m): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2020
dukeprince50:

OP, tell her u are not interested in her, better still pack and leave the neighbourhood.

THE QUICKEST WAY

AS HE SAID YOU SHOULD PACK OUT, IF YOU CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE...
Re: How Do I Resist Her Without Hurting Her by fati2001(m): 9:19am On Nov 21, 2020
mbahdi:

She was unable to tell me that to my face,it was while we were chatting she told me so.n said she will feel embarrassed and ashamed of herself if I turn her down.

JUST SAY YOU CAN'T DO IT....SIT HER DOWN AND EXPLAIN THE REASONS BEHIND IT.
Re: How Do I Resist Her Without Hurting Her by mbahdi(m): 9:20am On Nov 21, 2020
fati2001:
AND IF SHE WANTS SEX LET HER LOOK FOR A MUTUAL RELATIONSHIP THAT SHE WILL NOT REGRET LATER.... MORE LIKE THE ONE THAT WILL LEAD TO MARRIAGE (IF SHE WANNA).
She knows I can't marry her,cause I once ask her can she have sex with someone she knows wunt marry her.she said if she has feelings for him.
So she don't bother about marriage all she just need is the sex.
Re: How Do I Resist Her Without Hurting Her by fati2001(m): 9:22am On Nov 21, 2020
mbahdi:

She knows I can't marry her,cause I once ask her can she have sex with someone she knows wunt marry her.she said if she has feelings for him.
So she don't bother about marriage all she just need is the sex.

well, since you are not into her matter (sex) just walk away from her line as soon as you can.
Re: How Do I Resist Her Without Hurting Her by mbahdi(m): 9:28am On Nov 21, 2020
fati2001:

well, since you are not into her matter (sex) just walk away from her line as soon as you can.
Ok dear thanks so much I sincerely appreciate.am scared and will never have sex with a married lady or a widow.it scared d hell out of me.though I feel her pains but I still have a long way to go and wudnt want such thing to come hurting me in d future.
Although I already told her I will.but right inside me.i wasn't serious.i just told her I will for her not to feel embarrassed,she want to know my place(it was our business area we know ourselves) but I will keep playing her till she sees am not interested.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Resist Her Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 21, 2020
Give Details Abt Ur Post.
Re: How Do I Resist Her Without Hurting Her by fati2001(m): 10:17am On Nov 21, 2020
mbahdi:

Ok dear thanks so much I sincerely appreciate.am scared and will never have sex with a married lady or a widow.it scared d hell out of me.though I feel her pains but I still have a long way to go and wudnt want such thing to come hurting me in d future.
Although I already told her I will.but right inside me.i wasn't serious.i just told her I will for her not to feel embarrassed,she want to know my place(it was our business area we know ourselves) but I will keep playing her till she sees am not interested.

DON'T PLAY WITH HER...

IF YOU KEEP SAYING YES SHE WILL KEEP ON COMING WITH THE TALKS....

JUST TELL HER NO!
Re: How Do I Resist Her Without Hurting Her by Escabado: 10:28am On Nov 21, 2020
Try to get a girlfriend and make her to know the girl. Women will want to compromise you but if you are in there shoe they can do you that same favour. For example a rich man can date a poor girl . But a rich girl can never ever like or date a poor boy . Op use your head . Before her husband spirit will hunt you.this one you said he was a ritualist before he died .
Re: How Do I Resist Her Without Hurting Her by sissoko89: 11:16am On Nov 21, 2020
It's unprofessional typing in all Caps
Re: How Do I Resist Her Without Hurting Her by tobechi74: 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
How do girls reject you without hurting you
Re: How Do I Resist Her Without Hurting Her by Lightangel65: 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2020
mbahdi:

She is playing mindgames on you, tell her to fvck off, don't be nice that's the only way useless ladies like her would get it

(1) (Reply)

Omo Life Sha! / The Hottest Man In Africa ( Photos) / Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.