Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees (39816 Views)

Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) / The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees / Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
[quote author=idonhammer post=76676173][/quote
grin grin cheesy]
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by Erastuslove: 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
Maybe this is how God wants to help her..... Star differs in life and God hears prayers
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by omatech: 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2019
cool
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by fortunechy(m): 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2019
everybody wants to help on top of this little girl matter both genuine and scammers
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by Platony(m): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
lilbest4:
Comedy skit you dumbass.
The girl that was questioning her is that boring Warri female "comedian"

Tomama tyt?

I said it, d voice......... smiley
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by Miketonia: 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
chiedu7:
Nice one Sir.

I thought Nigeria had Free Education.
Free school not free education. Reason am
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by meobizy(f): 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
bongolistik:
Wetin person go do for this world wey una no go talk foul about.. I just feel like giving you and your comment a resounding dirty slap
This is real life.
If people talked foul about Jesus then nobody is exempt.
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by Fhemmmy: 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
meobizy:
This guy is looking for cheap fame.
I hear primary school fees are cheap.
Where man go hear am na secondary and tertiary school fees.

SPACE FOR SALE.
I know, I know, it’s too cheap — only 8,000 NGN.
I have no scruples, I sell to anyone.
I accept bitcoins, bank transfer, Western Union transfer and airtime equivalent.

Why can't we just appreciate people regardless of how little they have done?

1 Like

Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by Fhemmmy: 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
meobizy:

This is real life.
If people talked foul about Jesus then nobody is exempt.

But why do we have to join those that speak foul of others? Especially for good deeds
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by meobizy(f): 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
Fhemmmy:

But why do we have to join those that speak foul of others? Especially for good deeds
Good deeds?
That man is a yahoo boy.
Another user also made mention of the video possibly being a comedy skit.
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by meobizy(f): 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Why can't we just appreciate people regardless of how little they have done?
After one Warri billionaire promised to pay the winning amount of a reality competition to one of our Nigerian representative, the so-called philanthropist went on a social hiatus.
Most of these people talk but don’t do anything.
How I wish people were blunt with naming and shaming all these talk-without-do benefactors, a lot of them will choose to stay quiet than make unnecessary noise.
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by dannielight(m): 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
Little gesture of kindness smiley

Avail yourself the opportunity of being financially free.

��Learn mini importation business and get extra income from the comfort of your home.

��Import as a supplementary to your regular white collar job.

��Get skills on how to import cheap but quality goods from China.

��Get connected to manufacturers of your desired products

��Get contacts of procurement agents that you can trust.

Be a part of the April edition of our seminar specially packaged for corpers, unemployed graduates and house wives.

Be our guest and join us using this link

https:///Drv6S2n172QEJFkYzM10SE
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by Fhemmmy: 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
meobizy:

After one Warri billionaire promised to pay the winning amount of a reality competition to one of our Nigerian representative, the so-called philanthropist went on a social hiatus.
Most of these people talk but don’t do anything.
How I wish people were blunt with naming and shaming all these talk-without-do benefactors, a lot of them will choose to stay quiet than make unnecessary noise.

We can't define everyone with good intention by the few that talk and never act . . . . People are innocent till proven guilty . . . Besides, this is paying someone's tuition and not same as some reality show competition, this is a little girl compared to some 5 minutes fame of madness
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by Fhemmmy: 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
meobizy:

Good deeds?
That man is a yahoo boy.
Another user also made mention of the video possibly being a comedy skit.

I am not and will never be in support of bad source of wealth, but for the sake of the little girl in question, why can;t we at least let the little girl's tuition be paid so she can be back to classroom. . . .Till the person that mentioned the video as a skid provide evidence showing so, we should remember the tomorrow of one little girl depends on that tuition
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by meobizy(f): 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
Fhemmmy:

I am not and will never be in support of bad source of wealth, but for the sake of the little girl in question, why can;t we at least let the little girl's tuition be paid so she can be back to classroom. . . .Till the person that mentioned the video as a skid provide evidence showing so, we should remember the tomorrow of one little girl depends on that tuition
What concerns me and your opinion to begin with?
My friend, shift!
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by Fhemmmy: 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
meobizy:

What concerns me and your opinion to begin with?
My friend, shift!

Typical way of throwing caution in the wind when "We can't engage in a simple dialogue" Thanks for the advice and shifted already.
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by mechanics(m): 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
Wow, nice one, luck has come her way.
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by Demi22: 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nonesense some of u are writing here. Public education till secondary level should be free to all children. What are the evil leaders doing with our God given natural resources robbing the nation and little girls like this opportunity in life.
Re: Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees by Demi22: 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
Can’t believe some of these people here. So what if it’s for fame, let’s see u do ur own helping humanity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES / Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada / Idowu Abbas: Kaduna University Sacks Lecturer For Sexual Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.