Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Death For Leaving Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Death For Leaving Islam (1039 Views)

Why Are They Leaving Islam? / Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat / Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death For Leaving Islam by okunoba(m): 1:43am On Sep 03, 2010
Check this out, 70% of Saudi youths want Muslims who leave Islam to be killed.

http://www.desivideonetwork.com/view/37an7y382/leaving-islam-apostates/
Re: Death For Leaving Islam by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 03, 2010
U will find same thing in the terrorism manual called quran&hadith
Re: Death For Leaving Islam by vedaxcool(m): 7:31am On Sep 03, 2010
[size=13pt]Lev 21:9 And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the LovePeddler, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire.
So note, if the priest's daughter commits a bad sexual act, she is to be burned because of her fathers reputation, because it is against his honor. What will the Christian say now? This is one example of honor killing in the Bible, in fact the act is ordered by the Bible itself.

"And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death. (Exodus 21:17)"

"For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him. (Leviticus 20:9)"
So here the children are put to death for insulting their parents, this is another example of honor killings, the children are put to death for dis-honoring their very own parents and the punishment is death.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Death For Leaving Islam by vedaxcool(m): 7:33am On Sep 03, 2010
Terror in the Bible
Deuteronomy
Chapter 2
32-37

And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have begun to give Sihon and his land before thee: begin to possess, that thou mayest inherit his land. 32 Then Sihon came out against us, he and all his people, to fight at Jahaz. 33 And the LORD our God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people. 34 And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain. 36 From Aroer, which is by the brink of the river of Arnon, and from the city that is by the river, even unto Gilead, there was not one city too strong for us: the LORD our God delivered all unto us

So here we have Moses and his army killing both women and children. Moses broke the 6th commandment, thou shall not kill ANYONE. Or I see, when it's in war it becomes okay? Yet when Muslims say the 6th commandment is followed, but in war its different, Christians say no and that the 6th commandment must be followed in all circumstances. Either way, The Quran does not say kill women and children, I CHALLENGE ANY CHRISTIAN TO BRING SUCH A VERSE. We rather see this in the Bible, one of your greatest prophets killing women and children by God's permission, meaning Jesus allowed it! So hence Jesus was responsible for killing women and children, and so was Moses so according to the Christians own argument, Moses cannot be a prophet since he killed. Note Moses and his army did this to many cities, verse 37 says there was not one city which was strong enough in the plural sense; hence up to 6 or 7 cities were destroyed with its women and children.

1 Like

Re: Death For Leaving Islam by seyibrown(f): 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2010
[b]Vexdacool,

Do you know of any Christian Church where those Old testament punishments are being administered now? I will answer for you, No such Christian Church exists. Those punishments were applicable under the Old Covenant.

Jesus is the spiritual administrator for the 'laws of the spirit' that is written on our hearts by God, not any levite priest or any other human. We are under Grace through the New Covenant made in the blood of Jeus Christ, not under the ' ministry of death'. So stop all these nonsense you go about spreading on Nairaland. Christians do not stone or murder adulterers/fornicators; We know that it is God who gives to everyone according to the work of his hands, not our pastors or our family!

As you are a muslim, why are you so obsessed with punishments that are not applicable to Christianity when your Islamic laws mandate similar punsihments in this day and age? Remove the log in your eye so that you can see well to point out the speck in another's eye!

True Christians are led by the Holy Spirit. We are not condemned by those laws of the Old Covenant, rather, we are justified in the Blood of Jesus Christ![/b]

1 Like

Re: Death For Leaving Islam by nuclearboy(m): 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2010
^^^ Furthermore, the religion under which those commandments were given is known as JUDAISM, not Christianity.
Re: Death For Leaving Islam by vedaxcool(m): 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2010
seyibrown:

[b]Vexdacool,

Do you know of any Christian Church where those Old testament punishments are being administered now? I will answer for you, No such Christian Church exists. Those punishments were applicable under the Old Covenant.

Jesus is the spiritual administrator for the 'laws of the spirit' that is written on our hearts by God, not any levite priest or any other human. We are under Grace through the New Covenant made in the blood of Jeus Christ, not under the ' ministry of death'. So stop all these nonsense you go about spreading on Nairaland. Christians do not stone or murder adulterers/fornicators; We know that it is God who gives to everyone according to the work of his hands, not our pastors or our family!

As you are a muslim, why are you so obsessed with punishments that are not applicable to Christianity when your Islamic laws mandate similar punsihments in this day and age? Remove the log in your eye so that you can see well to point out the speck in another's eye!

True Christians are led by the Holy Spirit. We are not condemned by those laws of the Old Covenant, rather, we are justified in the Blood of Jesus Christ![/b]
In Matthew 5:17-18 Jesus says, "Think not that I have come to abolish the law and the prophets". If you like call Jesus a liar it is left to you, I wonder which law Jesus was talking about? you deeep ignorance in trying to separate the old T from Jesus only shows the despiration in Christianity, in fact your pastors whenever preaching quote extensively from the OT yet perverts like you are always obsessed with abolishing the Old t you are worse than Paul who made a mockery of Jesus words in fact Jesus said this paul abolish the Law who is this Paul that Jesus never spoke about, you christians are very funny Paul is the founder Christianity Yet for all his efforts Jesus never spoke of him through out his sojurn in this world, yet a man that made his mission Proseceuting christians is now accepted more the supposed cetre of christianity, you follow the ignorant paul who said lying is good when trying to propagate god's words, may ALLAH relieve you from the foolery of Paul.amin

nuclearboy:

^^^ Furthermore, the religion under which those commandments were given is known as JUDAISM, not Christianity.

What religion did Jesus followed? why was he always quoting from the OT? Is it not the same God that gave the orders in the OT that is also said to have send Jesus? Your pastors perpetually shout GOd of Israel, hmm can we separate the OT from your religion, when your god said he did not com to abolish the law and even Paul quotes from the OT as mathew and co writing's were yet to see the light of dy when Paul was alive. If you like separate the christianity from Judaism were yo pple claim that Jesus following a prophetic tradition which started from the OT.

1 Like

Re: Death For Leaving Islam by seyibrown(f): 1:32am On Sep 04, 2010
[b]Desperation? You are the one spends all your time quoting punishments (Not Laws) that are not being administered on Christians whilst not doing anything to stop the horrendous punishments that are still very much meted out in Islam! Consult your dictionary for the meaning of Law, and of punishment. Go and advocate mercy for your brethren that are being killed instead being reprimanded and shown the right way!

You forgot to mention any Christian Church you know that stones adulterers! Are there any Shariah courts that condemn adulterers to death? Yes!  Jesus Christ asks them (and all sinners) to repent, accept forgiveness, and live a life that pleases God. Yes, he did not come to abolish the LAW, he came to take our PUNISHMENT for disobeying the LAW, so that we can start afresh and obey God's laws with help of the Holy Spirit.

Let us enjoy the grace and assurance of eternal life that is available through Christ; You go and prepare for the 72 virgins waiting for you in Al-Jannah as promised you! Remember to drink all the 'paraga' you can 'cos you'll be needing it!  grin. Blessed with the strength 'only available to prophets', you will have de-flowered all the virgins in 1 day! What will you be doing with the rest of your eternity? Ogling other people's virgins? Don't make me laugh!

Wake up, Honey! There aint gonna be no 'sin assemblies' in the presence of the almighty God! He his Holy, Holy, Holy .[/b]
Re: Death For Leaving Islam by vedaxcool(m): 9:03am On Sep 06, 2010
Desperation? You are the one spends all your time quoting punishments (Not Laws) that are not being administered on Christians whilst not doing anything to stop the horrendous punishments that are still very much meted out in Islam! Consult your dictionary for the meaning of Law, and of punishment. Go and advocate mercy for your brethren that are being killed instead being reprimanded and shown the right way!

In Matthew 5:17-18 Jesus says, "Think not that I have come to abolish the law and the prophets". If you like call Jesus a liar it is left to you, I wonder which law Jesus was talking about? you deeep ignorance in trying to separate the old T from Jesus only shows the despiration in Christianity, in fact your pastors whenever preaching quote extensively from the OT yet perverts like you are always obsessed with abolishing the Old t you are worse than Paul who made a mockery of Jesus words in fact Jesus said this paul abolish the Law who is this Paul that Jesus never spoke about, you christians are very funny Paul is the founder Christianity Yet for all his efforts Jesus never spoke of him through out his sojurn in this world, yet a man that made his mission Proseceuting christians is now accepted more the supposed cetre of christianity, you follow the ignorant paul who said lying is good when trying to propagate god's words, may ALLAH relieve you from the foolery of Paul.amin it says Law and the Prophets what knd of Law and law can be thought of as the ordering principle of reality; knowledge as revealed by a God defining and governing all human affairs. Law, in the religious sense, also includes codes of ethics and morality which are upheld and required by the God. Examples include customary Halakha (Jewish law)

Remember to drink all the 'paraga'-----> that is a Christian specialty as ever since the bibili claimed that Jesus turned water into wine Christians has drinkning themselves to stupor

1 Like

Re: Death For Leaving Islam by jcross19: 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2010
@vedaxcool, have you forgotten the water of wine and 72 virgins in allah paradise , ahahahahahaahahahahaha look better change your way before it's too late, allah can't save you because he , she or it is very busy with pimps in his, her it's paradise
Re: Death For Leaving Islam by Jenwitemi(m): 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2010
If anyone leaves christianity, that person will be wished into hell by the other christians, after they have ostracized that person physically. So, what is the difference? One calls for the killing of the physical body(islam), while the other condemns the the soul to hell in eternal torture(christianity). Which one of the two is worse? I leave that answer to you all.

Cults, big or small, never take kindly to a member leaving their midst. They are all the same, even if they call themselves with fancy terminologies like "world religions". A cult is a cult is a cult.
Re: Death For Leaving Islam by philip0906(m): 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2010
Jenwitemi:

If anyone leaves christianity, that person will be wished into hell by the other christians, after they have ostracized that person physically. So, what is the difference? One calls for the killing of the physical body(islam), while the other condemns the the soul to hell in eternal torture(christianity). Which one of the two is worse? I leave that answer to you all.

Cults, big or small, never take kindly to a member leaving their midst. They are all the same, even if they call themselves with fancy terminologies like "world religions". A cult is a cult is a cult.
u love 2 contradict urself.I'm not sure u've taken notice? grin grin
@op
I wonder y they should be killed.Instead of them 2 be happy that more virgins have been left 4 them 2 enjoy grin grin
Re: Death For Leaving Islam by manmustwac(m): 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2010
very interesting video and i like what the old man says right at the end that freedom of thought should not be restricted in anyway.
Re: Death For Leaving Islam by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 06, 2010
It’s a little sad hearing the youth’s responses, especially the boy. How can you say someone has the freedom to convert from Islam, but they’ll be punished by death at the same time? Where’s the freedom there if you’re going to kill him/her for converting? I love the Dr.’s response. Just goes to show it’s only some individuals who decide to take things to the extreme, whether it be intentionally or just plain ignorance. I guess I can’t really blame the boy. He was raised to hold such beliefs. The Host also said there’s a general consensus that “whoever violates the law must be punished,” but judging by the way he speaks it seems he’s also on the side of people having the freedom to convert from Islam if they choose. But the two believes do not coincide because obviously if people're going to be punished for violating the law, then the liberty that’s supposed to be the basis of Islam does not exist. Anyway, that was a good watch.
Re: Death For Leaving Islam by dejiariyo1: 12:49am On Sep 07, 2010
These two religions and their worshippers are as bad as eachother but from what i have read from this posts by the christians basher, they tryna claim holy while christianity have being used to cause more havocs in the world than islam even though the both of them are just used in enslaving the minds of the pple, SMH
Re: Death For Leaving Islam by vedaxcool(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2010
Strangely enough there was an instance in which A Muslim converted to Christianity during the Life time of the Prophet and he was not killed, and the Prophet did say actions will be Judged according to intention meaning that what ever one does will be Judged on the one's conscience,the majority that surpported not being able to convert are Ignorant as the Qur'an says there should be no compulsion in religion, and asked on different occasions "would you force men to believe" this common sense if Ignored by those that voted against free conversions have only done so out of their Ignorance as even going through Islamic history you will come to a conclusion that people were left to do as their conscience as Places like India, still maintain a large Hindu Majority despite being ruled by Muslims, even Muslims ruled Spain for 100's of years yet the Bulk of the population were still non - Muslims, but when Christians took over the Kingdom they Killed, maimed and Torture(People were burnt) both Muslims and Jews to convert back to Christianity, This Just one of the Many of cases of going over the top to achieve what they want. Ignorance is very Much a disease.
Re: Death For Leaving Islam by Jenwitemi(m): 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2010
Are you yarning dust? Please, explain to me the self-contradiction in that statement.
philip0906:

u love 2 contradict urself.I'm not sure u've taken notice? grin grin
Re: Death For Leaving Islam by MyJoe: 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2010
vedaxcool:

Strangely enough there was an instance in which A Muslim converted to Christianity during the Life time of the Prophet and he was not killed, and the Prophet did say actions will be Judged according to intention meaning that what ever one does will be Judged on the one's conscience,the majority that surpported not being able to convert are Ignorant as the Qur'an says there should be no compulsion in religion, and asked on different occasions "would you force men to believe" this common sense if Ignored by those that voted against free conversions have only done so out of their Ignorance as even going through Islamic history you will come to a conclusion that people were left to do as their conscience as Places like India, still maintain a large Hindu Majority despite being ruled by Muslims, even Muslims ruled Spain for 100's of years yet the Bulk of the population were still non - Muslims, but when Christians took over the Kingdom they Killed, maimed and Torture(People were burnt) both Muslims and Jews to convert back to Christianity, This Just one of the Many of cases of going over the top to achieve what they want. Ignorance is very Much a disease.
Bolded is your first useful response in this thread, and perhaps in many threads. It is commendable. I can't help but notice that whenever someone tells you "you be thief", you simply turn to the person and say, "you, nko, you no be thief?" Now, that does not answer the original allegation. The fact that someone else does something bad does not justify your doing it.

By the way, India is not ruled by Muslims.
Re: Death For Leaving Islam by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2010
MyJoe:

Bolded is your first useful response in this thread, and perhaps in many threads. It is commendable. I can't help but notice that whenever someone tells you "you be thief", you simply turn to the person and say, "you, nko, you no be thief?" Now, that does not answer the original allegation. The fact that someone else does something bad does not justify your doing it.

Is as if u know the guy quite well. Thats his character all in defence of the barbaris islamic` religion
Re: Death For Leaving Islam by vedaxcool(m): 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2010
MyJoe:

You are funny as I did say you nko but replied and gave indication that this kind of things happened when people are Ignorant just like the spain episode, furthermore people like you are hardly sincere as other people brought extraneous issue into the thread but you holy ghost did not make you see them abi? Further more you said India was not ruled by Muslims , I ask where are from or did you read any history books to come to your conclusion.
The Mughal Empire
Famous white domes and towers of the Taj Mahal The Taj Mahal houses the jewelled tomb of Mumtaz Mahal, much loved wife of emperor Shah Jehan ©

The Mughal (or Mogul) Empire ruled most of India and Pakistan in the 16th and 17th centuries.

It consolidated Islam in South Asia, and spread Muslim (and particularly Persian) arts and culture as well as the faith.

The Mughals were Muslims who ruled a country with a large Hindu majority. However for much of their empire they allowed Hindus to reach senior government or military positions.

The Mughals brought many changes to India:

* Centralised government that brought together many smaller kingdoms
* Delegated government with respect for human rights
* Persian art and culture
* Persian language mixed with Arabic and Hindi to create Urdu
* Periods of great religious tolerance
* A style of architecture (e.g. the Taj Mahal)
* A system of education that took account of pupils' needs and culture
http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/islam/history/mughalempire_1.shtml
Re: Death For Leaving Islam by bashydemy(m): 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2010
@vedaxcool may your days be long and may the Blessing of Allah be upon you in the month of Ramadan Amin thanks for the post and the link, toba and co where are you? comment the link above.
Re: Death For Leaving Islam by MyJoe: 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2010
vedaxcool:

You are funny as I did say you nko but replied and gave indication that this kind of things happened when people are Ignorant just like the spain episode, furthermore people like you are hardly sincere as other people brought extraneous issue into the thread but you holy ghost did not make you see them abi? Further more you said India was not ruled by Muslims , I ask where are from or did you read any history books to come to your conclusion.
Haba! I did not say India was not ruled by Muslims. I said:
MyJoe:

There was nothing in your original claim to indicate that you were talking of ancient antiquity. You, sir, need to communicate properly and read what others write carefully.

As for all the other stuff you said, you are way off. I merely made an observation I have noticed about your posts. If I were you I would take it to heart instead of making wild conjectures about my motives. I am not a Christian so your quip about "holy ghost" is a miss as good as a mile. I am sincere. Quit being grouchy and learn to face issues.

I agree that toba quite needlessly jumped at another opportunity to bash Islam and brought in something extraneous, but that does not justify your initial "you, nko. . . " responses. A more appropriate thing would have been to respond to the issue (like you later did) and then at the end remind your opponents that they should mind their glass houses when throwing stones. But no. Post after post, you simply talk about Deuteronomy and the Inquisition whenever unsavoury things are mentioned in connection with Islam. This is what I sought to draw your attention to.

When you behave like this you might succeed in shutting up some of the Christians, but what about those who are neither Christians nor Moslems who are reading and are weighing which religion to join? You simply tell them by your you, nko. . . responses: "See, Islam is indeed very barbaric, but so is Christianity." What does that do for you?
Re: Death For Leaving Islam by nopuqeater: 4:43am On Sep 08, 2010
@Toba: A bad leader is far better than being leaderless.

When your laws are not cariied out, we ask why have them? This is hypocrisy at its best. At least we know in the worst case scenerio muslims carry out theirs. You white wash yours. it seems they occur in the Bibe just make the book look heavy, containing much.

@Jcross19: Jesus of the Bible already gave you the wine by turning all the water to wine, the reason you are stupor, clapping and dancing and singing without end. it reminds me Micheal jackson's off the wall record of the 70s.

@Seyibrown: if the churches dont carry out the punishment under the law, this is part of corruption that Islam said the Bible is experiencing. You better leave "apon tio yoo".
Re: Death For Leaving Islam by vedaxcool(m): 9:37am On Sep 08, 2010

When you behave like this you might succeed in shutting up some of the Christians, but what about those who are neither Christians nor Moslems who are reading and are weighing which religion to join? You simply tell them by your you, nko. . . responses: "See, Islam is indeed very barbaric, but so is Christianity." What does that do for you?

You apparently do not like hearing the truth as I said this happened in your Christian History and alluded to the fact that they were men acting out of Ignorance and Bigotic fanaticism, But you are only contented in replying anyway, please sir make sense, the op and others must be to understand how Ignorance ccan damage any society. As for those who are neither Christians or Muslims that read such why didn't you tell the OP, why? he decided to Start the Thread and This Info can easily be found is not as if I sit on the Doors of Knowledge, and Your last statement Islam is indeed very barbaric, but so is Christianity." What does that do for you?" only shows how honest you are as a person,, as My entire response Proved beyond reasonable, that Far from Being Barbaric, Islam saved the POlygots of Mecca and Vanquished Idolatry beyond the shores of MECCA, My reply places thing in the right context, Ignorance leads people to take Rash and misguided actions, if the truth causes you discomfort then find someone else to to Lie to you as I pray to ALLAH to protect me from engaging in Falsehood.
Re: Death For Leaving Islam by MyJoe: 11:04am On Sep 08, 2010
vedaxcool:

You apparently do not like hearing the truth as I said this happened in your Christian History and alluded to the fact that they were men acting out of Ignorance and Bigotic fanaticism, But you are only contented in replying anyway, please sir make sense, the op and others must be to understand how Ignorance ccan damage any society. As for those who are neither Christians or Muslims that read such why didn't you tell the OP, why? he decided to Start the Thread and This Info can easily be found is not as if I sit on the Doors of Knowledge, and Your last statement Islam is indeed very barbaric, but so is Christianity." What does that do for you?" only shows how honest you are as a person,, as [i]My entire response Proved beyond reasonable, that Far from Being Barbaric, Islam saved the POlygots of Mecca and Vanquished Idolatry beyond the shores of MECCA, [/i]My reply places thing in the right context, Ignorance leads people to take Rash and misguided actions, if the truth causes you discomfort then find someone else to to Lie to you as I pray to ALLAH to protect me from engaging in Falsehood.
You did italicised in post 470 and I acknowledged it, calling it a "useful response" and commending it. So what are you talking about here? Post 470 was your fifth post in this thread. Show me where in your first four posts you actually said anything to clear up the issue. All you did in those posts was merely to tell your opponents that their religion is just as barbaric as yours. When I tell you you are a thief, and instead of saying, "No, I'm not," you simply say, "What about you, are you not also a thief?" Why can't you see what you were doing by initially carrying on like that?

Pray, what "Lie" are you referring to?
Re: Death For Leaving Islam by bashydemy(m): 11:06am On Sep 08, 2010
vedaxcool:

You apparently do not like hearing the truth as I said this happened in your Christian History and alluded to the fact that they were men acting out of Ignorance and Bigotic fanaticism, But you are only contented in replying anyway, please sir make sense, the op and others must be to understand how Ignorance ccan damage any society. As for those who are neither Christians or Muslims that read such why didn't you tell the OP, why? he decided to Start the Thread and This Info can easily be found is not as if I sit on the Doors of Knowledge, and Your last statement Islam is indeed very barbaric, but so is Christianity." What does that do for you?" only shows how honest you are as a person,, as My entire response Proved beyond reasonable, that Far from Being Barbaric, Islam saved the POlygots of Mecca and Vanquished Idolatry beyond the shores of MECCA, My reply places thing in the right context, Ignorance leads people to take Rash and misguided actions, if the truth causes you discomfort then find someone else to to Lie to you as I pray to ALLAH to protect me from engaging in Falsehood.
you said it all May ALLAH PROTECT me from enganging in falsehood
Re: Death For Leaving Islam by vedaxcool(m): 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2010
MyJoe:

You did italicised in post 470 and I acknowledged it, calling it a "useful response" and commending it. So what are you talking about here? Post 470 was your fifth post in this thread. Show me where in your first four posts you actually said anything to clear up the issue. All you did in those posts was merely to tell your opponents that their religion is just as barbaric as yours. When I tell you you are a thief, and instead of saying, "No, I'm not," you simply say, "What about you, are you not also a thief?" Why can't you see what you were doing by initially carrying on like that?

Pray, what "Lie" are you referring to?

If you cannot contend with an arguement then it is nnot my fault, If comprehending the write up is too much for you then it is not my fault.Shikena

(1) (Reply)

My Road From Christianity To Islam / Nairaland IDPs/Back To School Project / Qur'an And Imamah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.