Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

No Date, No Sex For 6 Years- My Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Date, No Sex For 6 Years- My Crush (573 Views)

Kenyan President Uhuru Bans Sex For 6 Months To Prevent Coronavirus Spread / How Do I Ask My Best Friend Out On A Date (no Abuses Please) / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Date, No Sex For 6 Years- My Crush by Gmart22: 9:18am On Mar 15, 2019
Hallo guys.. I am taking out my break time to write this for your reading pleasure and view your take on it
..so pls ignore any typo. error.

I met this girl back 2013 during our NYSC camping-we re also same platoon.
I showed interest like many guys would do. we went on drinking and eating on few occasions , took fotos and conversed often.

Luckily we were posted in nearby schools in same L.G.A. With high hopes i assumed fate was playing it out for me but that wasn't my own case.

After a couple of months we were still in contact i made the first visit to her place. It was a lengthy conversation and she plainly told me she had a Fiancee. So that is it I respect the fact that she was taken but why lead me on

I left and gradually forgot about her, though we usually saw at the monthly clearance.

Is since 6years since we finished NYSC and life has been on individual levels.so I recently got back to the country and reonnected my old whatsapp number after i have been away for 3 years.

I have been receiving messages from friends since then and she happen to be among. Now she knew my whereabout all these time and
what she could come up with is i didn't show up agian while asking if i am married.

Now jokely asked her about her Fiancee she spoke about years back. It was her response that got me going Bananas. First she denied telling me about any fiancee and went on to say she hasn't been in a relationship since 2012 with no sex life since then.. Shoo??��

Should i play the ignorance card just to get my 6years gratuities

p.s I remember her telling me some months after our nysc ( in 2014) that her relationship with the fiancee ended.
Re: No Date, No Sex For 6 Years- My Crush by dingbang(m): 10:40am On Mar 15, 2019
Lmao. Women! grin
Re: No Date, No Sex For 6 Years- My Crush by Fidelismaria: 10:59am On Mar 15, 2019
Yes

Get your 6years gratuities from her but in other to do that you need to buy her some gifts

I can help out, check my signature

1 Like

Re: No Date, No Sex For 6 Years- My Crush by marvin905(m): 11:09am On Mar 15, 2019
dude believe her at your own risk..
better do the needful and fvck that pvssy and move ahead

Re: No Date, No Sex For 6 Years- My Crush by badadvice(f): 11:15am On Mar 15, 2019
Bro, i'll advise you get your 6 years gratuity with only 1 month pension cos you indeed deserve it.
Chop her for only 1 month (do not let it exceed 1 month) before you dump her sorry ass and disappear.
I'll further advise that during the period of "choping", you should not let your budget (for t-fare, feeding, small gifts etc) exceed 10k.

2 Likes

Re: No Date, No Sex For 6 Years- My Crush by Gmart22: 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
sharp
badadvice:
Bro, i'll advise you get your 6 years gratuity with only 1 month pension cos you indeed deserve it.
Chop her for only 1 month (do not let it exceed 1 month) before you dump her sorry ass and disappear.
I'll further advise that during the period of "choping", you should not let your budget (for t-fare, feeding, small gifts etc) exceed 10k.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple / Please Help, I Am Crush Ing On.... / Gbmemileke oyinsan is one fine, smooth Nigerian man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.