Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees (39687 Views)

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / 'Fever' Video: Toke Makinwa Reacts After Watching Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Romance / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees by Iruobean(m): 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
shocked
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees by Sterope(f): 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
Children should not be flogged because their parents can't pay school fees. The government should better need to address it. They are better sent back home.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nigeria needs to be perpetually colonised as we no get sense. in addition, wetin concern religion with school, as a muslim then we had to pray the christian way on the assembly.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees by CioAngels(f): 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
donstan18:
At the end of her ranting, she ended up doing nothing for the little warri girl.

These hoes no go kill me. Always looking for something to seek attention with.
How do know she will not do something for her, must she tell you? Anyway, now that you have said it, she will broadcast it for you to know. Nigerians and bad mouth.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees by wink2015(m): 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
NaijaElba:
Many Nigerians are now offering to assist this little girl online most expecially the fake celeb. Do you know we have so many of that kind of child in our neighborhoods? We have some of them as children of our friends whose parents have come to us for some assistance b4.. Our problem is that we won't assist them because our goodwill won't go viral, nobody will know about your support..Before you go on social media to form philanthropist make sure no one is hungry in your neighborhood. Charity begins at home.. Take care of that young girl/boy on your street who doesn't even have a sandal to wear to school before coming online to join a viral campaign. TGIF

@ NaijaElba

YOU ARE ON POINTS!

I share your thoughts!

Nice contribution from you!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees by jchioma: 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
NaijaElba:
Many Nigerians are now offering to assist this little girl online most expecially the fake celeb. Do you know we have so many of that kind of child in our neighborhoods? We have some of them as children of our friends whose parents have come to us for some assistance b4.. Our problem is that we won't assist them because our goodwill won't go viral, nobody will know about your support..Before you go on social media to form philanthropist make sure no one is hungry in your neighborhood. Charity begins at home.. Take care of that young girl/boy on your street who doesn't even have a sandal to wear to school before coming online to join a viral campaign. TGIF

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees by BabbanBura(m): 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
bjjose:
Tell her parent to enroll her in govt school. The private school have Bill's to pay you cannot send you child to get free education in a private school. CUT YOUR COAT ACCORDING TO YOUR SIZE.

Sense plenty in your head!
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees by tomju(m): 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2019
I patiently read this epistle to the very end, expecting to see something like, who know her parents DM me let me pay her school fees or assist in my own way. Sadly, hanty Toke ended up advertising her unclad body and redirecting attention to her vanities, as if we are interested. That innocent girl need assistance not plenty grammar. We are talking a child's education and welfare, you are there showing us naked body. Hanty carry your old self pack for one corner jare. This small princess is our priority right now.#okowagivewarrigirlscholarship
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees by Tesike: 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
bjjose:
Tell her parent to enroll her in govt school. The private school have Bill's to pay you cannot send you child to get free education in a private school. CUT YOUR COAT ACCORDING TO YOUR SIZE.
That is the truth oo. The Private school is a business/Profit Oriented. No be by force naw!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees by CoolJul: 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2019
mama! ppl don react finish, na now u dry com...u too must put mouth.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees by Guyman02: 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
decatalyst:
Putting the picture of this smart, beautiful, tenacious, focused young girl beside h0eing Toke is distasteful and a disrespect to the future the young girl have in front of her. undecided
You just killed this thread and ended discussion on it
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees by CoolJul: 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
mama notice me!!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees by nextstep(m): 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
NaijaElba:

Thank you very much! Each bag Toke and co. have flaunted online can pay for school fees for at least 50 children. Let them start there instead of this empty "I'm disgusted by this act by school officials.".

What are the schools supposed to pay their teachers with? Learning materials nko? Building maintenance nko? Is it not student's fees? If a parent cannot pay school fees, I'm sorry, but it's not the fault of the school.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees by jarx: 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
sinaj:
Everyone want to use her to trend.

There are public schools for her to attend if her parents cant afford a private school.
Its not the school's fault if her parents cant pay her fee, they have teachers to pay and bills to clear too.

thank you. common sense in play here
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees by Ayobami7(m): 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2019
Mtcheeee
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees by Ayobami7(m): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
Mtcheeeew
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2019
At the end of her long speech, she did nothing..

Nonsense.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees by 1Sharon(f): 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
Does the school let them speak broken English?

I hope she can speak good English plus her native language too
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees by prettyjo(f): 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
The way she speaks pidgin fluently is what I do not like

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees by prettyjo(f): 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
1Sharon:
Does the school let them speak broken English?

I hope she can speak good English plus her native language too
I really tire.
What's the essence of her going to school if she can't make a short sentence in English.
We celebrate mediocrity so much in this country

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
Okay.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees by Eleponblue(m): 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2019
paiz:
Warri I hail ooo

This girl has brought good fortune to her parents
Everyone is just asking of her parents account number

May our children bring good tidings to our homes

Amen
There are a thousand and one children that are out of school its just because someone decided to make hers trend. We can help by looking around our various communities and help a child go to school...its not by making empty promises on the internet...
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees by bjjose: 3:03pm On Mar 15, 2019
Tesike:
That is the truth oo. The Private school is a business/Profit Oriented. No be by force naw!
Na govt school me go oo
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees by Awoo88: 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
paiz:
Warri I hail ooo

This girl has brought good fortune to her parents
Everyone is just asking of her parent's account number

May our children bring good tidings to our homes

Amen
Actually, the parents should be ashamed of themselves. What happens to cut your cost according to cloth? Sending a child to a school you can no afford putting the young child through humiliation
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees by CioAngels(f): 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
Her boldness, please Nigerians, those that can should help her. For disgracing her publicly, changing her school would be better for herself esteem.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees by Ugo4hotish(m): 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
ANY CUSTOMER WHO TAKES GOODS/SERVICES ON CREDIT WITHOUT PAYING LATER AS PROMISED IS A THIEF.
BE IT STUDENTS, HOSPITAL PATIENTS AND SO ON.

TOKE IS A FOOLISH FEMINIST WHO THINKS WITH THE ONLY PART OF HER BRAIN RESPONSIBLE FOR ENJOYING DICK.

THE SCHOOL PROPRIETOR NO GO CHOP, ABI NA CHARITY WORK THEM THEY DO. IF THAT SAME SCHOOL OWE TEACHERS SALARIES, THIS SAME STUPID WHOREE WILL BE THE FIRST TO TALK RUBISH.
THE SCHOOL MAKES SO MANY EXPERIENCES THEY HOPE TO RECOVER FROM SCHOOL FEES AND MAKE PROFIT

I HAIL ENTREPRENEURS DOING BUSINESS HERE IN NIGER, ITS NOT EASY AT ALL. FROM UNENCOURAGING GOVERNMENT POLICIES TO STUPID NIGERIANS THAT ALWAYS THING OF HOW TO CHEAT OTHERS.

THERE IS NO WHERE EDUCATION IS FREE EXECPT FRANCE.

Bleep YOU TOKE

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees by Adakintroy: 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2019
decatalyst:
Putting the picture of this smart, beautiful, tenacious, focused young girl beside h0eing Toke is distasteful and a disrespect to the future the young girl have in front of her. undecided

Toke was being reasonable this time so I will go with her. I think its the useless blogger problem. I am sure he has many picture of toke dressing appropriately but choose this. Somehow they are addicted to nude pix. Don't even know the right occasion to use it.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees by CioAngels(f): 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2019
Her boldness, please Nigerians, those that can should help her. For disgracing her publicly, changing her school would be better for herself esteem because her school mates will humiliate her. Thank all for helping

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola With Jidenna (Photos) / Basketmouth Called Olamide A Beast After An Event In Manchester See Why [photos] / D'banj & His Freshest Beard Land Amsterdam (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.