Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire (55747 Views)

Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash / Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel / Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by obailala(m): 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
Muyuba:
Nobody says Christian extremist, rather right wing extremist. Amorphous words meaning nothing. What is the faith of this person? What is the faith of people he killed. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. This is Christian extremist..
The perpetrators never said they were of any religion, neither did they declare that they were fighting for any particular religion. So it's not clear how you came to the conclusion that they were Christians or Christian extremists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by permit(m): 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
osuofia2:

just like you were when boko haram were killing Christians. Anuofia
are you children of hate, stop answering stupidity, he said children of hate so you need not reply the dead ass cause you ain't the one maybe just maybe he himself cause they are the real terrorist here in Nigeria as case maybe......

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by permit(m): 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
A real christain can never take away life because he knows the real consequence
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by permit(m): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2019
Tupacc:

Yeah. I was replying the lady that kept on arguing about that the killers were not Christian. I don’t know the killer religion but even if he’s not a Christian, what about the planners of the attack? Who knows what happens? So I’m just trying to be like the terror attack was planned and there’s definitely a reason why it was on Muslim community!
mam what are you insinuating now, the attack was planned by a christain? Remember sometimes we can be our own enemy
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Tupacc: 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
permit:
mam what are you insinuating now, the attack was planned by a christain? Remember sometimes we can be our own enemy

No bro, I never said that.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by ollah2: 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
obailala:
The perpetrators never said they were of any religion, neither did they declare that they were fighting for any particular religion. So it's not clear how you came to the conclusion that they were Christians or Christian extremists.

Out of all the buildings and locations in New Zealand, the Christian terrorists chose two mosques. They chose Friday and they also chose the time they will observe their afternoon prayers but according to bigots like you, it's not a religious terrorist attack but if it were a church and the terrorist name is a Yusuf then all hell would let loose.

Hypocrisy is a Christian

6 Likes

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Nadheer15: 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
obailala:
What of if more is discovered and they're Christian terrorist, what will you do? Or are you saying Christians aren't terrorists? undecided
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Nadheer15: 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
permit:
wtf is wrong with you? Are you saying there no Christian terrorists? Do you want me to start listing crimes by Christian fundamentalists? That guy is a Christian, no matter how you deny it, fact remains he's a Christian terrorist. I swear you Nigerian Christians are disgusting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by perdollar(m): 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
allahu Akbar! no country wants to b another middle east.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Nadheer15: 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
ollah2:

Out of all the buildings and locations in New Zealand, the Christian terrorists chose two mosques. They chose Friday and they also chose the time they will observe their afternoon prayers but according to bigots like you, it's not a religious terrorist attack but if it were a church and the terrorist name is a Yusuf then all hell would let loose.

Hypocrisy is a Christian
All of them are disgusting, most of them aren't condemning what happened. They're just trying to exonerate their hate filled religion, these people are wicked and hypocritical.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Nadheer15: 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2019
Afonjas:
So Muslims think say na only them sabi terrorism
Chai, your life is spoilt.

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by olashehu: 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2019
moscobabs:
Seems this world is getting to an end.

So we have Muslim and Christian terrorists in the world?

@moscobabs, there is nothing in the world, called Muslim, terrorist. because GOD say in Quran, that "if you kill a soul, is like you have kill all the humanity and if you save a soul, is like you have save all the humanity "
so, my point here is. if a Muslim, kill a Christian, is wrong and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by olashehu: 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nadheer15:
Chai, your life is spoilt.
you can't blame him. his senses as stop functioning.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by IamAjiroba6: 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2019
And this is not a Terrorist?
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by ollah2: 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nadheer15:
All of them are disgusting, most of them aren't condemning what happened. They're just trying to exonerate their hate filled religion, these people are wicked and hypocritical.

I have always maintained these facts.. They are low key happy it happened hence the reason they aren't condemning it. I applaud the Muslims on this thread that despite what happened and their back and forth discussion, they were civil at all times. If it were the reverse, the billions of Muslims spread across the world would be attacked and ridiculed, the dead Muslims won't be speared and they will proceed to attack Muhammed, Allah and the Quran yet they claim to be the tolerant ones.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by olashehu: 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2019
ollah2:

Hypocrisy is a Christian

we all know if the name of that guy, happen to be a Muslim, name . by now every platform, media will have started talking, condemning the incident.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by obailala(m): 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2019
ollah2:

Hypocrisy is a Christian
I see a puerile desperation on your part to turn this to a Muslim vs Christian contest. This isn't a competition, and neither am I willing to engage in any needless exchange of words over this. I was only pointing out a factual observation that the perpetrators of the act did not declare anywhere that they were Christians or of any other religion, and neither did they declare anywhere that they were carrying out the killings for God, or for God's blessings (as is usually the case when some terrorists carry out attacks).

There aren't only 2 religions in the world, and there are many people in the world who don't even belong to any religion. So it is silly and shallow-minded to automatically conclude that anyone who attacks Muslims is a Christian; same way in which it is silly to assume that anyone who attacks a Church is a Muslim. This sort of toxic mindset is the reason why an unknown Danish person who is an atheist can commit a blasphemy in far away Denmark, and then idiots in the streets of Kaduna Nigeria begin to run amok, burning Churches and killing individuals they perceive to be Christians.

3 Likes

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by obailala(m): 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nadheer15:
What of if more is discovered and they're Christian terrorist, what will you do? Or are you saying Christians aren't terrorists? undecided
Anybody can be a terrorist; that isn't a new thing... But then, I understand your desperation to use the phrase 'Christian terrorist' because you believe you're in a competition with Christians.

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by dederocs(m): 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2019
If we don't all confront extremism, it will spread like wildfire and consume innocents from both side...those religious texts,doctrines and parts that influence these radicalised youths, should be removed from our religious texts and books, otherwise it will spread like wildfire, we won't only see Muslim extremists terrorism, but religious terrorists of other sects will spring up...no one will be spared, violence grows and is addictive, so don't be happy your side is the one terrorising others today, tomorrow the tables will turn.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Naijastar001: 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2019
ollah2:

I have always maintained these facts.. They are low key happy it happened hence the reason they aren't condemning it. I applaud the Muslims on this thread that despite what happened and their back and forth discussion, they were civil at all times. If it were the reverse, the billions of Muslims spread across the world would be attacked and ridiculed, the dead Muslims won't be speared and they will proceed to attack Muhammed, Allah and the Quran yet they claim to be the tolerant ones.

Nawa o
I don't understand how this has become a christian issue now. Calm your titties. He may or may not be a christian. Do you know how many atheists and agnostics there are in the western world. Do you know that Bill Gates is not a christian, do you know that Jeff Bezos is not a christian, did you know that Warren Buffet is not a christian. Did you know that Mark Zuckerberg is not a christian. What we know for sure is that he is a muslim-hating white supremacist. I am not saying christians don't kill o, ehen, many christian soldiers killed muslims in afghanistan and iraq

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by ollah2: 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
obailala:
I see a puerile desperation on your part to turn this to a Muslim vs Christian contest. This isn't a competition, and neither am I willing to engage in any needless exchange of words over this. I was only pointing out a factual observation that the perpetrators of the act did not declare anywhere that they were Christians or of any other religion, and neither did they declare anywhere that they were carrying out the killings for God, or for God's blessings (as is usually the case when some terrorists carry out attacks).

There aren't only 2 religions in the world, and there are many people in the world who don't even belong to any religion. So it is silly and shallow-minded to automatically conclude that anyone who attacks Muslims is a Christian; same way in which it is silly to assume that anyone who attacks a Church is a Muslim. This sort of toxic mindset is the reason why an unknown Danish person who is an atheist can commit a blasphemy in far away Denmark, and then idiots in the streets of Kaduna Nigeria begin to run amok, burning Churches and killing individuals they perceive to be Christians.

I'm not turning anything to a Muslim vs a christian thing, i'm only stating the obvious and calling out the hypocrisy in you and the media. We can all see our sane this thread is. If the perpetrator happened to bear an Idris or something do you tell us there aren't only two religions in the world? You guys outrightly express your hatred towards islam and everything that revolves around it.

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Khaleell001(m): 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
Classic man bites dog tale. Usually it is the other way round. They're finally getting their own medicine served to them and they don't like it.

[img]https://images./2mplkdtz3jR75Wbws0hJD4.png[/img]
[img]https://images./1otrXnMe7Xac0cYR0kTwmi.png[/img]

You are monumentally stupid!

So you think these killings is about "dog eat dog. "

I am. wondering the kind of mind you have.

In Islām, human life is sacred whether that of a Muslim or a non Muslim.

This kind of idiotic hatred is way way below ground zero.

I am a Muslim, if see a murderer whether a Muslim or a non Muslim does anything, I will give him the guillotine treatment without looking back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Khaleell001(m): 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
Mizwisdom:
I'm sad about this as Innocent victims are involved, I wish Islamic terrorist are killed not innocent ones

Though I agree completely with your post, but there is nothing Islamic in those criminals your tag "Islāmic terrorists."
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Khaleell001(m): 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
dview001:

so in essence , Jesus was a Muslim?

Of course. He submitted to the will of God hence he is a Muslim.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Khaleell001(m): 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
dview001:
Jesus is lord over all others
Did Jesus say that?
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Khaleell001(m): 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2019
obailala:

Anyone can be a terrorist. But anyway, I couldn't find it anywhere where it was said the perpetrators had any particular religion or where it was said that they were doing it for or on behalf of any religion.

Depending on the man's ideology you may never know if he is a Christian.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Naijastar001: 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2019
Mizwisdom:
I'm sad about this as Innocent victims are involved, I wish Islamic terrorist are killed not innocent ones

Aswear the video was paining me as I watched it, nothing justifies killing innocent people, a lot of women and children. There is nothing pleasant about seeing people being senselessly killed.

The sad thing is that if jihadism does not die down, this may begin to happen frequently because they will be drawing inspiration from him. The guy cited killing of white as his reason, jihadists too cite invasion by western soldiers as their reason. This world sef, it has always been like this, fighting, killing, war. Watch world war 2 videos on youtube and you'll see how evil, men, can be. Even US that are claiming saint, they used nuclear bomb to roast hundreds of thousands at once in Japan in the name of Japan attacked them first.

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Naijastar001: 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nadheer15:
Ok, thank you for the British part. Can you shed more light on the white Christian extremist group 'Britain First'? And for you to know, you don't have to be the majority before you carry out terrorist acts, some Muslims that carry out terrorism in the west are extreme minority. The truth and fact of the matter however is, that guy is a Christian terrorist. He doesn't have to put the bible on his head or shout 'Jesus is Great', he's an Australian Christian terrorist.

And for the record, Jesus didn't come to cancel the law. He said it specifically and explicitly that the law still holds in Matthew 5:17-23.

As far as we know, nothing has attached him to christianity.
It is when you hear allahu akbar that you call a terrorist a muslim.
What you don't understand is christianity is not like islam, the fact that you were born into a christian family or western country does not make you a christian, nobody will force you, it is your own personal salvation.
Mind you there have been so-called christian terrorists like the crusaders

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by ledaman: 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
KingSatan:

I AM DEAD ALREADY.
BUT FOR INSULTING ME, YOUR LIFE IN LAGOS WILL BE MISERABLE FOR 15 YEARS.
MARK THIS DATE
Stupid fellow on dry weed! useless attention seeker

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street / ISIS Leader, Qari Hekmat Is Dead (Pictures) / Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.