Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire (55735 Views)

Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash / Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel / Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by zoedew: 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
Pray, is there a difference between the “white supremacist” and “a terrorist”?
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Mizwisdom(f): 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2019
I'm sad about this as Innocent victims are involved, I wish Islamic terrorist are killed not innocent ones

2 Likes

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Nadheer15: 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
Kennydoc:

Who gave you this statistic? Oga, in real terms, majority of British people aren't Christians today. Many of them were born into Christian homes but don't go to church anymore. I encounter a lot of them almost on a daily basis, so I am telling you from experience. Even their churches are empty today. Why do you think you Muslims are buying up former cathedrals in the UK and converting them to mosques? It's because British people don't use them anymore.
I can't talk about Australia and New Zealand from experience cos I haven't been there.
Brother, no Christian can justify terrorism as a follower of Christ. There is nowhere Christ encouraged killing of unbelievers, but He admonished His followers to love their enemies and pray for those who persecute them. You will tell me that the Old Testament contains some harsh acts against non-jews, but that doesn't define Christianity. Christ came and abolished the law by reason of His death on the cross. It's those practicing Judaism that live solely by the Old Testament.
Ok, thank you for the British part. Can you shed more light on the white Christian extremist group 'Britain First'? And for you to know, you don't have to be the majority before you carry out terrorist acts, some Muslims that carry out terrorism in the west are extreme minority. The truth and fact of the matter however is, that guy is a Christian terrorist. He doesn't have to put the bible on his head or shout 'Jesus is Great', he's an Australian Christian terrorist.

And for the record, Jesus didn't come to cancel the law. He said it specifically and explicitly that the law still holds in Matthew 5:17-23.

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Nadheer15: 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
Mizwisdom:
I'm sad about this as Innocent victims are involved, I wish Islamic terrorist are killed not innocent ones
He should have assigned himself to the Nigerian army to kill terrorists. Christian terrorists are dumb!

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nadheer15:
You're the ode in actuality, white supremacists are Christians. Go and check all, they're all Christians. Stop denying this.

I said it: This bro is irredeemably slow undecided

Religious prejudice has dissolved ur fifth sense.

Enemy of learning...

3 Likes

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Nadheer15: 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
DerideGull:

When the idiotic PLO started this imbecilic process most jackasses never remembered the phrase "SAY NO TO TERRORISM". What comes around goes around.
But did you know that most of those that started terrorism in he PLO were Christians?

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Kennydoc(m): 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
ollah2:

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13).

Is old testament God different from new testament God?
If the christian God is the same today, tomorrow and forever why is his word changing?

Numbers 23:19
19 God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind.
Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?

But you said the terrorists are Christians which means they are followers of Christ (who live by Christ's instructions). Since you know the Bible well enough, I would like you to show me one verse where Jesus Christ Himself instructed Christians to kill non-believers.

Jews and Christians worship the same God. How come there is a difference between the 2 religions – Judaism and Christianity? Jews as a matter of fact don't even regard Christians as true worshippers of God. In the difference between Judaism and Christianity lies the answer to your question.
Whoever reads the Bible verses you quoted and goes on a killing spree is simply a Jew and not a Christian. As a matter of fact, present day Christians in most parts of the world were non-believers according to the old testament, so I was equally subject to the same harsh judgement you quoted. The death of Jesus Christ opened the way for every man, whether Jews or non-Jews, so we now all have equal access to God thru Jesus Christ.

3 Likes

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by NybenSBF101(m): 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
Kundagarten:
This is evil beyond belief. What are the sins of those children and their mothers? Just because they are of different religion. Right wing supremacist groups are the same as moslem fundamentalist groups.

Same ideology of hate.
My fellow PDP supporters that praises President Trump at every given turn should search their conscience. Trump has given a new lease of life to right wing groups across the world.

I hate extremism, whether right wing extremism or moslem extremism.

Did Trump direct him / them to attack Muslims Quit watching CNN

6 Likes

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by ollah2: 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
Kennydoc:

But you said the terrorists are Christians which means they are followers of Christ (who live by Christ's instructions). Since you know the Bible well enough, I would like you to show me one verse where Jesus Christ Himself instructed Christians to kill non-believers.

Jews and Christians worship the same God. How come there is a difference between the 2 religions? Jews as a matter of fact don't even regard Christians as true worshippers of God. In the difference between Judaism and Christianity lies the answer to your question.
Whoever reads the Bible verses you quoted and goes on a killing spree is simply a Jew and not a Christian. As a matter of fact, present day Christians in most parts of the world were non-believers according to the old testament, so I was equally subject to the same harsh judgement you quoted. The death of Jesus Christ opened the way for every man, whether Jews or non-Jews, so we now all have equal access to God thru Jesus Christ.

i asked two simple questions but you went on writing tales nobody asked you. Below i'm asking again.

Is old testament God different from new testament God?
If the christian God is the same today, tomorrow and forever why is his word changing?

Await the answers on a post card

4 Likes

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by osuofia2(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2019
Lordofthewest:
I said children of hate not Igbos..lmao I guess you already know yourselves. If you're not so stupid and ignorant you'd know that[b] boko haram has actually killed more Muslims than Christians[/b], destroyed more mosques than churches but then what does a bigoted wawa pig � know about humanity.
go deal with your terror religion birthed, look at who is talking about humanity.

3 Likes

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by ollah2: 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
dview001:
since it's Muslim that were killed ...it's a good thing...shoot all head slammers in the head

We know you hate them. You hate their God, their mode of worship and everything about them but let me school you and your likes a bit

[b] And he (Jesus) went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt." - (Matthew 26:39)

"And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid." - (Matthew 17:6)

"And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying," - (Genesis 17:3)

"Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?" - (Genesis 17:17)

"And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshipped." - (Exodus 34:cool

“And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.” - (Numbers 20:6)

"And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment. And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?" - (Numbers 16:20-22)

And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with [their] faces to the ground. - (Nehemiah 8:6)

"And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?" - (Joshua 5:14)

"And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?" - (Ezekiel 9:cool

"And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD." - (2 Chronicles 20:18)

"And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel?" - (Ezekiel 11:13)
[/b]

Jesus and those before him prayed the way Muslims pray but the hate and bigot you have for them hasn't only blinded you but also blocked your sense of reasoning to the extent that you ignore these Bible verses

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by theoldpretender(m): 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
ensamy:
OMG!!!!! Why so much hate in this world because of Religion
God why can't both Christianity and Islam be wiped out of the earth and all bibles and Korans burnt so that peace will return to the world. shocked cool shocked shocked shocked sad sad cool sad

grin

Some of the most brutal wars took place long before Chrsitianity and Islam came around, long before there was a Bible or QUran

(Just go and read about the Assyrians. Not from the bible...other historical sources.)

And many atheists have been violent people. Stalin was an atheist. He also was responsible for the deaths of millions.

3 Likes

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by dview001(m): 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
ollah2:

We know you hate them. You hate their God, their mode of worship and everything about them but let me school you and your likes a bit

[b]" And he (Jesus) went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt." - (Matthew 26:39)

"And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid." - (Matthew 17:6)

"And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying," - (Genesis 17:3)

"Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?" - (Genesis 17:17)

"And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshipped." - (Exodus 34:cool

“And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.” - (Numbers 20:6)

"And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment. And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?" - (Numbers 16:20-22)

And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with [their] faces to the ground. - (Nehemiah 8:6)

"And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?" - (Joshua 5:14)

"And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?" - (Ezekiel 9:cool

"And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD." - (2 Chronicles 20:18)

"And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel?" - (Ezekiel 11:13) [/b]

Jesus and those before him prayed the way Muslims pray but the hate and bigot you have for them hasn't only blinded you but also blocked your sense of reasoning to the extent that you ignore these Bible verses

so in essence , Jesus was a Muslim?
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by ollah2: 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
dview001:

so in essence , Jesus was a Muslim?

Why did you select only jesus and ignored the others?

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Donpenny(m): 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
adedehinbo:
he claims to be fighting for the people Isis had killed,meaning he is fighting for the Christians
in the same vein that mean Isis are fighting for the Muslims. Religion war looming

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by grandstar(m): 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
theoldpretender:

grin

Some of the most brutal wars took place long before Chrsitianity and Islam came around, long before there was a Bible or QUran

(Just go and read about the Assyrians. Not from the bible...other historical sources.)

And many atheists have been violent people. Stalin was an atheist. He also was responsible for the deaths of millions.

There was this story about Stalin.

Stalin slept randomly in any of the bedrooms in a 4bedrooms dacha for security reasons . There was also a soldier who patrolled the corridor all night

One night however, the soldier decided to take off his boots as they were noisy and he felt it would obviously be bothering Stalin.

Stalin become frightened when he did not hear sound of patrolling boots. He had the soldier shot the next day.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by dview001(m): 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
ollah2:

Why did you select only jesus and ignored the others?
Jesus is lord over all others

2 Likes

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Ablemax(m): 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
I will mot mind going raw plus giving that young lady head
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by okomonny(m): 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2019
No man has right to take life of another man. Anyone celebrating this bad action is one of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by pchukwudi: 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2019
Silly.

This evil was perpetuated in New Zealand.

What the bleep is wrong with your brain? Why are you bringing PDP, Right Wing, and Trump into this?

Have you not seen countless mass murders carried out by the left wing lunatics over the last 3 years? Should we now blame you, Obama and APC for those?

Silly people everywhere.

[s]
Kundagarten:
This is evil beyond belief. What are the sins of those children and their mothers? Just because they are of different religion. Right wing supremacist groups are the same as moslem fundamentalist groups.

Same ideology of hate.
My fellow PDP supporters that praises President Trump at every given turn should search their conscience. Trump has given a new lease of life to right wing groups across the world.

I hate extremism, whether right wing extremism or moslem extremism.

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by ollah2: 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
dview001:

Jesus is lord over all others

Did that stop all of them from "slamming their heads" when praying as bigots like yourself would say it?

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by urahara(m): 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
grandstar:

There was this story about Stalin.

Stalin slept randomly in any of the bedrooms in a 4bedrooms dacha for security reasons . There was also a soldier who patrolled the corridor all night

One night however, the soldier decided to take off his boots as they were noisy and he felt it would obviously be bothering Stalin.

Stalin become frightened when he did not hear sound of patrolling boots. He had the soldier shot the next day.

Stalin sef na paranoid weyrey cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Kundagarten: 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
pchukwudi:
Silly.

This evil was perpetuated in New Zealand.

What the bleep is wrong with your brain? Why are you bringing PDP, Right Wing, and Trump into this?

Have you not seen countless mass murders carried out by the left wing lunatics over the last 3 years? Should we now blame you, Obama and APC for those?

Silly people everywhere.

Please list the "countless mass murders" carried out by left wing extremists.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by adedehinbo(m): 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
Donpenny:
in the same vein that mean Isis are fighting for the Muslims. Religion war looming
claim by hypocrite Christians
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by theoldpretender(m): 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
Kundagarten:

Please list the "countless mass murders" carried out by left wing extremists.

There haven't been left wing mass murders of recent....BUT...there have been left wing extremist groups.

Good example...the Red Army Faction (a german group), anarcho-leftist groups in Greece, and the Weathermen, the BLACK liberation Army, and the FSLN (active in the USA in the 1970's and early 1980's. Fun note the late Tupac Shakur's dad was jailed for life in 1988 for terror related activities), the FARC (Colombia...very very violent, just declared peace in last 3 years), ELN (Colombia), Shining Path (Peru...Maoist). India has an active leftist terror insurgency as do the Philippines.

Some terror groups like ETA (Spain) and the IRA (uk) are nationalist , ethnocentric groupings with a leftist flavor.So also is the Palestinian Liberation Organisation (PLO).

Also, many communist regimes were very very left wing...and very very brutal. People get killed there.

Soviet Union (millions dead due to purges, offences, etc)

China (eg the Cultural Revolution)

North Korea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by 16inchdick: 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2019
Kundagarten:

Just my lay man understanding of left/right wing extremism.
Left wing extremist ideology is based on socialism and bent on creating an egalitarian society.
Right wing extremist idealogy on the other hand is based on conservative doctrine but in its extremist form. In western countries, these groups hate anyone who is not white and of European descent.

So it means what the committed was right wing extremism
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Atigba: 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2019
Good, he is a freedom fighter

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by NoonMasamune: 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2019
theoldpretender:

Most white supremacists are either 'neo-pagans' or atheists. Very few are Christians, and even those follow heretical forms of Christianity

Same with those Muslim terrorists. I wish people would realise that instead of labelling every Muslim the same way.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by NoonMasamune: 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
I am not talking about rape in general. I'm talking about rape as a means of religious persecution. In Islam the rape of non Muslim women is not only tolerated it is actually and actively encouraged.

Can you quote me a verse from the Qur'an, or a hadith that encourages rape of non-muslims? Those acts are committed by extremists bigots. They take a verse and interprete it to justify their heinous acts
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Awoo88: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
This is a horrible thing! But if I remember some had been kill in Muslims dominated area for not being Muslims, I want to feel unconcern but this is bad
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by obailala(m): 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
moscobabs:
Seems this world is getting to an end.

So we have Muslim and Christian terrorists in the world?
Anyone can be a terrorist. But anyway, I couldn't find it anywhere where it was said the perpetrators had any particular religion or where it was said that they were doing it for or on behalf of any religion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street / ISIS Leader, Qari Hekmat Is Dead (Pictures) / Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.