Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire (55708 Views)

Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash / Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel / Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Biglittlelois(f): 11:04am On Mar 15, 2019
hermesprogidy:
Typical Trump effect. Expect a similar thing in Australia and South Africa.

What has Trump got to do with it?? It happened in Australia dum dum undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Canme4u(m): 11:04am On Mar 15, 2019
mrbock:

Prove his Christianity, every white man isn't a Christian
That's how we told everyone of you that whoever take a man's live ain't a Muslim cos our Qur'an is against it.

Whoever kills a soul was compared to have killed a whole of humanity.

As y'all can belief whatever you wanna believed, I also believed this white Christian man is a Terrorist

2 Likes

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Burgerlomo: 11:05am On Mar 15, 2019
KingSatan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOVELY!

You're an animal in human skin cool
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by OkunrinOloro: 11:05am On Mar 15, 2019
Sigh. What is this nonsense? More white men rape in Western countries because whites form the majority of the population in the West. In the same way, 99% of Nigerian rapists are Nigerians, and 99% of Ghanaian rapists are Ghanaians and 99% of South African rapists are South Africans.

That's NOT what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the kidnap, rape and forced conversion of young non muslim girls like Leah Sharibu and the thousands of non-muslim women who are targetted for grooming and sexual assault by muslim men simply because they are considered fair game because they aren't muslims. This is happening to Hindu and Christian girls and women in Pakistan, it is happening to Yazidi women in Syria and Iraq and it is happening to Coptic Christian women in Egypt.

theoldpretender:

More white men rape too...

So I guess he should have attacked whites

Please, I know Muslim extremists have committed crimes, but two wrongs don't make a right. Don't justify this attack..e.specially as the perpetrators who you admire are white supremacists who won't hesitiate to, and have also attacked blacks.

2 Likes

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by SmellingAnus(m): 11:06am On Mar 15, 2019
quatrevingtdix:
Its so funny the way the media s been biased..no offence but if he were to be a muslim the headline would have read"muslim terrorist ......" but been a possible christian and white headline read "whitw supremascist.....".....well anyways any act of terrorism should totally be condemned and i do so.
the guy may not be a Christian but let's assume he is one, he never said Jesus Christ sent him to kill... Be that as it may... I still see him as a terrorist...

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by xynerise: 11:06am On Mar 15, 2019
quatrevingtdix:
Its so funny the way the media s been biased..no offence but if he were to be a muslim the headline would have read"muslim terrorist ......" but been a possible christian and white headline read "whitw supremascist.....".....well anyways any act of terrorism should totally be condemned and i do so.

Anyone who is not a Muslim is not automatically a Christian. Christian is not the opposite of Muslim. There are several religions aside Christianity and Islam

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Orpe7(m): 11:06am On Mar 15, 2019
This world has gone to shit
No one is save anywhere
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by hermesprogidy(m): 11:06am On Mar 15, 2019
mrbock:

Give me one example that proves his open racism.
Muslim ban
Tagging Latinos and blacks as rapists;
Tagging Africa countries shitthole

Need I go on?
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by adedehinbo(m): 11:07am On Mar 15, 2019
mrbock:

So Isis has killed more Christians than Muslims

interesting �
Isis had killed Muslims more than Christians,the fact is america as a country had always want to create division among Islam countries,hereby creating extremist and funding them to create hate towards Islam,the truth is with all the hate,they can never kill islam
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Orpe7(m): 11:07am On Mar 15, 2019
xynerise:

Anyone who is not a Muslim is not automatically a Christian. Christian is not the opposite of Muslim. There are several religions aside Christian and Muslim

Majority of whites are even atheist

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 15, 2019
Islam and Xtianity have no place in the modern world. All religion should be outlawed. Imagine grown ass men worshipping a fictitious being.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by xynerise: 11:08am On Mar 15, 2019
Orpe7:

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by adedehinbo(m): 11:08am On Mar 15, 2019
mrbock:

So now it's no longer people that Isis killed, it's now Christians

Haha you are too funny
u seems to be hiding from the real fact behind this attack,I repeat either u agree or not Christians are the real terrorist
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Biglittlelois(f): 11:08am On Mar 15, 2019
Kundagarten:
This is evil beyond belief. What are the sins of those children and their mothers? Just because they are of different religion. Right wing supremacist groups are the same as moslem fundamentalist groups.

Same ideology of hate.
My fellow PDP supporters that praises President Trump at every given turn should search their conscience. Trump has given a new lease of life to right wing groups across the world.

I hate extremism, whether right wing extremism or moslem extremism.

What has Trump and PDP supporters got to do with it White supremacist hate people that are not white, whether Muslim or non Muslim, they also attacked a hospital, learn to read wide and stop concluding you ignorant one undecided

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by mrbock: 11:08am On Mar 15, 2019
Canme4u:
That's how we told everyone of you that whoever take a man's live ain't a Muslim cos our Qur'an is against it.

Whoever kills a soul was compared to have killed a whole of humanity.

As y'all can belief whatever you wanna believed, I also believed this white Christian man is a Terrorist

don't use a strawman.

prove his Christianity or hold your piece

2 Likes

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by hermesprogidy(m): 11:08am On Mar 15, 2019
Biglittlelois:

What has Trump got to do with it?? It happened in Australia dum dum undecided
New Zealand is not in Australia. It is an island off the Australian continent. You can thank me later.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by oluwasheun94(m): 11:09am On Mar 15, 2019
very good. nobody has monopoly of violence. once again, very good

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by iamgenius(m): 11:10am On Mar 15, 2019
KingSatan:

LOVELY!
Expect the same for your family.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by hermesprogidy(m): 11:11am On Mar 15, 2019
mrbock:

They are not top down organization of white supremacist that carry out acts of violence.

What you have is splinter cells that act on their own

and as despicable as White supremacist are, it would be hard tagging them as terrorist.

Bros, let's call a spade a spade, they spread terror, hence they are terrorists.
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Mbryt: 11:11am On Mar 15, 2019
ANIMAL IS BETTER THAN YOU MAN , MANY INNOCENT SOUL WERE KILLED AND YOU ARE HAPPY . WHAT A WORLD WE LIVED IN
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by majeedspanzee360: 11:11am On Mar 15, 2019
YA RAB GUIDE US AGAINST EVIL SURELY YOUR WILL SHALL BE DONE

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by theoldpretender(m): 11:11am On Mar 15, 2019
hermesprogidy:

Those guys were exceptions. Not all white men who committed terrorist acts were tagged terrorists, compare that label to every Muslim guy who did same. You know these things na. FYI, am not Muslim.

Well...many 'muslims' appear to be committing terror attacks because most of the 'muslim' terrorists usually state their ideology as a reason for the attack. (the killers of Lee Rigby for example).

Many white killers are spree killers. Most of them...and no, I am not justifying what they do....commit crimes without any discernible ideology. That's why the Sandy Hook shooter and the Florida school shooter were not classified as terroists...while people like Brevik were terrioists.

And white terrorists have been around for a longer time than Muslim terroists. Back in the 1970's and 80's, most terrorist attacks were carried out by whites. IRA, ETA, any European separatist group, the Weathermen, etc. Muslims were very rare back then (organisations like the Palestinian Liberation organisation and PFLP were , and are still, secular).
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Biglittlelois(f): 11:12am On Mar 15, 2019
adedehinbo:
u seems to be hiding from the real fact behind this attack,I repeat either u agree or not Christians are the real terrorist

Lmao Christians are the real terrorist, Muslim terrorists all over the middle east are fake right !!! THEY ALSO ATTACKED CHRISTCHURCH HOSPITAL NOT ONLY THE MOSQUE, must everything be religious to you people He is a white SUPREMACIST, go and read up on that, they hate anyone that is not white.

3 Likes

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Tupacc: 11:12am On Mar 15, 2019
[s]
asobo:
Because the are known terrorist. Please remind me when pmb declares the herdsmen killing innocent people terrorist and also when El-rufai or pmb commiserates with the Kajuru people over the killings going on there. Islamabad
[/s]

How’s this piece of bull-Chit going to wake those that we’re killed. Abeg sit down!
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Muyuba: 11:12am On Mar 15, 2019
Nobody says Christian extremist, rather right wing extremist. Amorphous words meaning nothing. What is the faith of this person? What is the faith of people he killed. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. This is Christian extremist..
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by hermesprogidy(m): 11:13am On Mar 15, 2019
Orpe7:

Majority of whites where?
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 15, 2019
maberry:
When I hear some of the stories like these that comes out of western countries and Europe, I begin the wonder the kind of mind God put in those guys over there

BTW
Just look how neat and well equipped their police are, unlike the ones we are unfortunate to have here

brother, if you are a Police guy in Yankee,
u will be so feared like the Army in Nigeria.
You will be full of courage, knowing fully well you aint toiled with
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by adedehinbo(m): 11:14am On Mar 15, 2019
Noel1:

Did Isis only kill Christians?

No!

What if he's avenging d murder of his loved one by Isis?

In that case, d religion of d person whose murderer he's avenging doesn't matter. Does it?
shut up and and stop assuming,the terrorist himself had stated the reasons behind his act online,just go on twitter to read them,he claim to fight for the Christians killed by Isis,that alone justify his belief just the same way u guys are always quick to assume anyone who shouts allahu Akbar and kill are Muslims too,Christianity and hypocrisy
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by MinCeteris: 11:14am On Mar 15, 2019
KingSatan:

LOVELY!

It will be LOVELY too to have your relatives and loved ones killed the way those Muslims were murdered.

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by KingSatan: 11:15am On Mar 15, 2019
MinCeteris:

It will be LOVELY too to have your relatives and loved ones killed the way those Muslims were murdered.

I LOVE WHEN HUMANS GO DOWN THE DRAIN.

I EAT BLOOD.

HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO GET FOOD?
Re: New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire by Orpe7(m): 11:16am On Mar 15, 2019
hermesprogidy:

Majority of whites where?

Abroad or u think na all of them be Christians?
Some never see bible before sef not to talk of reading it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) / Man Demands ₦173,000 From Government After Deadly Potholes Damaged His Car In UK / Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.