Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building (45151 Views)

Family Of Female Corper Trapped In Collapsed Ikoyi Building Prays She Is Alive / How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor / Five School Children Rescued From Collapsed Building In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building by chally100(m): 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
Bamaa:
Kool
MUMU
Re: Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
What a pity.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building by tartar9(m): 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
k
Re: Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building by AmazingELixir: 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2019
grin

Bad market for landlord and the developer
Re: Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building by Dearlord(m): 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2019
Why are this Afonja killing us indirectly.
through disease , unskilled laborers and their tax & touts.

R. I. P to their souls

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building by Nature8(m): 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
missioner:
For them to declare 20 dead.
Just know it's actually about 60 deaths.
Casualty figures are always reduce by Govt nd the media in Nigeria. It's Sad.

Very sad one
Re: Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building by tweetpower(m): 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
It is a sad situation in our Dear Country Nigeria.
May the soul of the departed rest in peace.
Wishing the injured a speedy recovery.
Re: Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building by Gbolasubby: 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
So sad,the Lagos state government should sanitize the proliferation of illegal private schools in the state
Re: Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building by olam01: 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
Rip
Re: Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building by nymphomaniac(m): 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
TwoBottles:
20 children and adults??
my brother I tire.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building by thatigboman: 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
TwoBottles:
20 children and adults??
meaning there are both adults and children that died. They should rather tell us how many children and how many adults
Re: Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building by swdigitals(m): 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
All these houses one local, self proclaimed engineer used his leg to draw their plan on sand sand. And the ones they used inferior materials to build.
Why won't they collapse.
May God protect us in this country.

RIP to the dead. May God give their families the heart to pull away from the pain caused by the loss
Re: Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
nabegibeg:

So you people wanted more deaths abi, evil angry
It's like u r very foolish!
Re: Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building by Eclement(m): 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2019
Please, what has Baba Buhari said about this..??

I remembered he sent a condolence message to the Ethiopian government following the plane crash that claimed over 100lives...

What has he said about this tragedy on his country?
Re: Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building by Vickthore: 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
missioner:
Shut up . where dd u get ur data from . must u b sensational.
Re: Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
Those little kids regretted they were born to this part of the world earlier but they said "well let us try and push it maybe education may make things right for us" but see where they ended it at last. One even said "mum I won't go to school today cos today is my birthday" the mum said no cos she wanted a better future for the kid. I feel like crying while typing....RIP

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building by kelvinovie25(m): 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
They said official figures and all am seeing is 20 children and adults, i wonder what kinda news is this
Re: Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building by danuzochukwu: 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2019
What government is known for all over the world is, protection of lives and properties and making sure that people obey the rules and regulations in the society. How could Lagos state government mark some dilapidated houses for demolition and waited so long till disaster occurred. That is a sign of incompetent on the side of the government. It's high time we become very serious as a nation to prevent all these avoidable deaths we record everyday in Nigeria.
Re: Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building by jamesbridget13(f): 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2019
I doubt this figure pls. Speedy recovery to all those at d hospita
Re: Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building by nabegibeg: 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

It's like u r very foolish!

Coming from Mr cause trouble

Re: Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building by effystrings(m): 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
Send me a DM for Guitar Classes, for both Starters and Intermediate players. 08139307934 (whatsapp and calls)
Re: Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building by Icon79(m): 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
The zoo - Nigeria - is a FAILED state.

O pari
Re: Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building by fireinmyborns: 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
My their souls rest in peace. Also may every civil servant/government official involved in allowing the owner to carry on with the use of the building after it was found structurally unfit to continue to exist without demolishing it, never have or see peace.
Re: Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building by adeyemm: 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ritzy10:
The Lagos State Government has released the official figures of pupils and adult who died in Wednesday’s collapsed building in Lagos Island.

At a news conference at the Lagos Island General Hospital, Lagos, State Commissioner for Health, Dr. Jide Idris disclosed that 20 children and adults died in the collapsed building.

The commissioner also disclosed that 43 people were rescued alive and were receiving treatment.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/lagos-govt-releases-official-figures-of-persons-that-died-in-the-collapsed-building/
Lagos state officials that works with building control are the ones collecting bribery from owners of marked buildings, these are youth you want to leave the affairs of this nation to the what make them differ from their daddy(politicians)
Re: Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building by Thunday1005(m): 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
Speedy recovery to those injured
Re: Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building by ehinorlive: 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2019
RIP is so painful
Re: Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building by Mike008(m): 7:24pm On Mar 15, 2019
"20 children and adults died in the collapsed building".

Heck does that mean?
Re: Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
Not in Lagos. That one can only happen in other states and not even in south west.
missioner:
Re: Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building by TruthinAction: 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ritzy10:
The Lagos State Government has released the official figures of pupils and adult who died in Wednesday’s collapsed building in Lagos Island.

At a news conference at the Lagos Island General Hospital, Lagos, State Commissioner for Health, Dr. Jide Idris disclosed that 20 children and adults died in the collapsed building.

The commissioner also disclosed that 43 people were rescued alive and were receiving treatment.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/lagos-govt-releases-official-figures-of-persons-that-died-in-the-collapsed-building/

This is not a detailed report. What do they mean by 20 children and adults? How many of the 20 are children? This is how the report should read.
Re: Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building by MissJoy29(f): 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
namiji2598:
is their no sch on that day
if yes then 20 is nt a figure
I heard a lot of them went for excursion that day. I don't know how true that is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) / Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About / A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.