Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son (44234 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Arrived Emeka Ihedioha Mother's Burial / Emeka Ihedioha Receives Cheers At Iwuanyanwu's Birthday Service (Pictures) / Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by millionboi2: 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Emeka our man

The slayer of Rochas

Daalu'so
thank God he won oo

Dude don spend wella
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by vincixpresso: 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
My parents will be proud of me after 2023 or or 2027 elections in Imo state
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
1st time I see him without that green cap..

Mbaise cap

1 Like

Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by SjMbula(m): 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
God i tab into this blessing in Jesus name
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by SjMbula(m): 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
millionboi2:
thank God he won oo

Dude don spend wella
nna bros, trust politicians he will recoup his moni within two weeks.
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by senatordave1(m): 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nice moment,so emotional.but he's an illegal governor according to our laws having failed to fulfill constitutional requirements.he will be removed before july
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by mozeemozee(m): 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
I guess u re from Ekiti
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Akuruoulo(m): 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
sonature1:
The man doesn’t even look fresh, which apparently suggests that he has borrowed plenty of money, including from Arthur Eze, to fund his campaign.

I learned that he suspended his hotel project in Owerri because he went broke.

Now, he has become governor and Imolites are rejoicing.

SMH

I don't know why Zinox Technologies and Orange Drugs owners are not joining the political space of Imo.

From Rochas to Ihedioha, Imo State keeps getting men with no verifiable businesses as their governors. And when they get in, they become looting machines.

God, please save Imo State!
shut up and face ur own governor
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Focusmind: 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2019
People that bears Emeka always look alike and they all have this same kind of smile with dimples and round face. But don't know why ladies see Emekas as stubborn and womanizers.
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Akuruoulo(m): 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
DrMuzungu:
Long live his Excellency, Chief Emeka Ihedioha, the next governor of Imo State!

And may the Almighty God bless the woman who brought him to this world!
Mumu that's how easy u people forget to encourage the work of ur fathers, so will ur children forget urs. ihedioha just appeared in his mum Belle,feed himself etc and na only the mum u bless

1 Like

Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Edgarated(m): 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
MrImole:
My mum will do this for me one day when I become the governor elect of Ekiti state.

Amén bro,
Remember me then o
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Akuruoulo(m): 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
Focusmind:
People that bears Emeka always look alike and they all have this same kind of smile with dimples and round face. But don't know why ladies see Emekas as stubborn and womanizers.
am Emeka,am not stubborn,and am not a womanizer. u and u people should mind yourselves. hahaha
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Nackzy: 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
Pls someone should tell him to shame okoracha by packing, the rubbish in Douglas, show him that a clean environment is better than STATURES
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by sonature1: 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
Akuruoulo:
shut up and face ur own governor

Keep quiet, mister
I am from Imo State
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Akuruoulo(m): 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
MrImole:
My mum will do this for me one day when I become the governor elect of Ekiti state.
amen to ur prayers
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2019
Amuocha:
Nice grin

This is to fulfill the words of the prophet in 18BC that one day someone from the Ihedioha clan would emerge as governor in Imo State.

Praise the Lord shocked

You well so?
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by DrMuzungu(m): 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2019
Akuruoulo:
Mumu that's how easy u people forget to encourage the work of ur fathers, so will ur children forget urs. ihedioha just appeared in his mum Belle,feed himself etc and na only the mum u bless

Na u be the mumu and a male ashawo. The topic was about his mother, not his father. Go and lick clean the a$$ of your idol Roachas one more time before he disappears.
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
Amuocha:
Nice grin

This is to fulfill the words of the prophet in 18BC that one day someone from the Ihedioha clan would emerge as governor in Imo State.

Praise the Lord shocked
Are you from Mbaise
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
Akuruoulo:
am Emeka,am not stubborn,and am not a womanizer. u and u people should mind yourselves. hahaha
To be honest the Emeka I know also likes girls.
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Akuruoulo(m): 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
DrMuzungu:

Na u be the mumu and a male ashawo. The topic was about his mother, not his father. Go and lick clean the a$$ of your idol Roachas one more time before he disappears.
so if ur dad die now,u go forget am because he involve be in ur fairs again. Good boy
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Akuruoulo(m): 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2019
sonature1:

Keep quiet, mister
I am from Imo State
u de c vision oh, maybe Mr governor won't reach ur side until his tenure finish
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by iswallker(m): 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2019
Her juju is strong.. undecided
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by YourbaAreSlaves: 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2019
IS IT TRUE THAT A MOTHER AND DAIGHTER STRIP Unclad BCOD OF BOIFRIEND IN ANAMBRA?
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Charly68: 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
Mama's joy is already satiated ..God bless you ,Iberibeism man don pot with una
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by West2019(m): 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nice one , my mum expecting me lyk this soon ,first idoma born son
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by bionixs: 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
MrImole:
Amen
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Banmeallday: 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Emeka our man

The slayer of Rochas

Daalu'so

You people, praise singers since the war.

Let’s even see if his “victory” is upheld, or how he will perform. AFterall, the real slayers are the people and not the candidate.

8 years ago you people were praising Okorocha for defeating Ohakim, and look at you Azzes now....

The land is still under the rule of Fulani and Arewa...
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by kingcalors(m): 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
sonature1:
The man doesn’t even look fresh, which apparently suggests that he has borrowed plenty of money, including from Arthur Eze, to fund his campaign.

SMH

I don't know why Zinox Technologies and Orange Drugs owners are not joining the political space of Imo.

From Rochas to Ihedioha, Imo State keeps getting men with no verifiable businesses as their governors. And when they get in, they become looting machines.

You have a BIG problem. It seems you hate this man. What will ever please you? Is it for Rocha's to continue killing the economy of IMO state? I am sure you are a "kill joy".
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by sonature1: 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
kingcalors:
You have a BIG problem. It seems you hate this man. What will ever please you? Is it for Rocha's to continue killing the economy of IMO state? I am sure you are a "kill joy".

If you understood English, you'd know that I criticized Rochas too.
Bottomline: Imo politicians are some of the worst in south east.
Ihedioha won't be any better...check his career records.
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by udomas(m): 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
sonature1:

SMH

Nice one!
Although Orange drugs (Mr. Tony) once came onboard but couldn't make it during primaries. I wasn't surprised then because transparent personalities never get in. Nigeria is in a deplorable state today not because we don't have the right people to fix here, for sure we do have but our fraudulent electoral system won't let them in.

I just pray Ihedioha delivers period.
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by samtiyelov1(m): 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
[quote author=MrImole post=76683331]My mum will do this for me one day when I become the governor elect of Ekiti state.
I say amen to that but remember me in your kingdom o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) / Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation / Boko Haram Commanders Chatting & Smiling In Court In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.