Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son (44232 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Arrived Emeka Ihedioha Mother's Burial / Emeka Ihedioha Receives Cheers At Iwuanyanwu's Birthday Service (Pictures) / Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by samtiyelov1(m): 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2019
[quote author=MrImole post=76683331]My mum will do this for me one day when I become the governor elect of Ekiti state. [I say amen to that but remember me in your kingdom o! ]
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by GuntersChain(m): 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
when your mama is your spiritual back bone.
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Akuruoulo(m): 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
MatthAnn:

To be honest the Emeka I know also likes girls.
thank God that's the ones u know. but the ones u don't know are not womanizers. got it?
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Akuruoulo(m): 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
sonature1:

Keep quiet, mister I am from Imo State
and i don't want to know
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Benosky011(m): 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
Did you notice he has black hair. Now wait for him after 4 or 8years, his hair would have turned white.
If you doubt me, ask the likes of GEJ, Okorocha and Uche Nwosu.
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by AuroraB(f): 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
Aurielfinizu:
1st time I see him without that green cap..

Mbaise cap
Mbaise cap, huh
You got proof undecided
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
AuroraB:
Mbaise cap, huh
You got proof undecided

Am asking na... Cos na only him de wear am..

Abi na cap ndi Ike? shocked
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by AuroraB(f): 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

Am asking na... Cos na only him de wear am..

Abi na cap ndi Ike? shocked
cheesy cheesy shocked
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by DrMuzungu(m): 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
Akuruoulo:
so if ur dad die now,u go forget am because he involve be in ur fairs again. Good boy

Thank you so very much!!! Your parents must be proud of you!
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by DrMuzungu(m): 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
Chief Ihedioha now has 8 years to fix what Ohakim and Roachas destroyed. Don't mention Udenwa, he is innocent when compared to these two gangsters.
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
Akuruoulo:
thank God that's the ones u know. but the ones u don't know are not womanizers. got it?
Lol
maybe
Most names are really powerful and I think that's what the guy meant to say.
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Akuruoulo(m): 3:42am On Mar 18, 2019
MatthAnn:
Lol maybe Most names are really powerful and I think that's what the guy meant to say.
u are right. happy Sunday?
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Akuruoulo(m): 8:51am On Apr 16, 2019
MatthAnn:
Lol maybe Most names are really powerful and I think that's what the guy meant to say.
. hello Mathann . how have u been?
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
Akuruoulo:
. hello Mathann . how have u been?
Good n you?
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Akuruoulo(m): 8:49am On Apr 21, 2019
MatthAnn:

Good n you?
. am cool too. u have been scarce ,and even ur line isn't going tru.
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 21, 2019
Akuruoulo:
. am cool too. u have been scarce ,and even ur line isn't going tru.
Lol
So what have you been up to this days?
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Akuruoulo(m): 9:04am On Apr 21, 2019
MatthAnn:
Good n you?
happy Easter
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 21, 2019
Akuruoulo:
happy Easter
Same to you
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Akuruoulo(m): 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
MatthAnn:
Lol So what have you been up to this days?
. nothing special
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Akuruoulo(m): 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
MatthAnn:
Good n you?
. Better
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Akuruoulo(m): 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
MatthAnn:
Lol So what have you been up to this days?
. is ur line of no use anymore? or should I delete it.
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by kayroc: 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
He should stop wearing that silly disco light coloure cap ... he is even a handsome young man

A man that is over 50 is a young man again?
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
Akuruoulo:
is ur line of no use anymore?
or should I delete it.
I really don't know what to say
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Akuruoulo(m): 12:36am On Apr 22, 2019
MatthAnn:
I really don't know what to say
Think think think u might get up with something. say anything
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by emmamajesty: 4:09am On Apr 22, 2019
Next four yrs this woman will be as fresh and healthy as Regina Daniel
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by MetaPhysical: 4:20am On Apr 22, 2019
Congrats to the mother!

Ihedioha is not new in politics. What has he done for Imo since his public service started? Any scorecard?
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 22, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Think think think u might get up with something.
say anything
I will call you
Later
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Akuruoulo(m): 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2019
MatthAnn:
I will call you Later

hahaha u have started with ur funny act . I will call u later, and I know u won't. funny girl .

tell me abt ur Easter . hw u spent it , CU's I feel it was awesome.
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Akuruoulo(m): 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2019
MatthAnn:
I will call you Later

hahaha u have started with ur funny act . I will call u later, and I know u won't. funny girl .

Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2019
Akuruoulo:

hahaha u have started with ur funny act .
I will call u later, and I know u won't.
funny girl .

Lol
Easter was good and interesting.
Thank you
How was yours?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation / Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) / Boko Haram Commanders Chatting & Smiling In Court In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.