Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son (44233 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Arrived Emeka Ihedioha Mother's Burial / Emeka Ihedioha Receives Cheers At Iwuanyanwu's Birthday Service (Pictures) / Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Akuruoulo(m): 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
MatthAnn:
Lol Easter was good and interesting. Thank you How was yours?
. mine was almost dumb thank God Christ has risen
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Akuruoulo(m): 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
MatthAnn:
Lol Easter was good and interesting. Thank you How was yours?
. is ur line now going tru, or should I still be waiting for ur call?
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
Akuruoulo:
mine was almost dumb
thank God Christ has risen
Well, if you want things to be interesting around you they will be.
It depends on how you look at it
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Akuruoulo(m): 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2019
MatthAnn:
Well, if you want things to be interesting around you they will be. It depends on how you look at it
. u won't understand jareh . but its not always as u said
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Akuruoulo(m): 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2019
MatthAnn:
Well, if you want things to be interesting around you they will be. It depends on how you look at it
. where is my share of ur birthday cake ?
Re: Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
Akuruoulo:
where is my share of ur birthday cake ?
Haha
Lucky for you I still have some with me.

I can send it through Facebook or nairaland
It is the fastest and cheapest means of transporting it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation / Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) / Boko Haram Commanders Chatting & Smiling In Court In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.