Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

See The Video That Made Will Smith Fans To Conclude He Is Gay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Video That Made Will Smith Fans To Conclude He Is Gay (456 Views)

Ani Amatosero: When A Man Says He Loves You Don't Conclude He Wants To Marry You / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Video That Made Will Smith Fans To Conclude He Is Gay by seejah: 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2019
See the video that made the "men in black" to come under fire and called gay. Will Smith took to his social media space to showcase his skills, one of his fans do not find the video funny. I think the 50years old Iconic star did a good job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCpWIHnHpB4
Re: See The Video That Made Will Smith Fans To Conclude He Is Gay by pup2: 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
i wont still believe that

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Say A BIG CONGRATULATIONS To The Baddest Bobrisky / Bet9ja Sure Odds Predictions For Today / Hiptv Owner Drags Heritage Bank To Court For Allegedly Defrauding Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.