Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Do Girls Really Know What They Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Really Know What They Want? (340 Views)

What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) / Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? / Do Girls Really Sleep With Dogs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Girls Really Know What They Want? by Wilson125(m): 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2019
I mean you meet a girl that’s not in a relationship, she will tell you she needs a nice guy that is caring, emotional, gives all the attention, that money isn’t everything blah blah, next tomorrow she will meet the same man n will still break up with him giving the excuse of him being too nice for her...
Is it that our girls are confused or they do not just want nice guy?
Re: Do Girls Really Know What They Want? by lilmax(m): 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
she's between 18 and 24

that's her confused state, sense mostly hit them from 28

it's not you, it's them grin

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Really Know What They Want? by kollinzgee(m): 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2019
Wilson125:

I mean you meet a girl that’s not in a relationship, she will tell you she needs a nice guy that is caring, emotional, gives all the attention, that money isn’t everything blah blah, next tomorrow she will meet the same man n will still break up with him giving the excuse of him being too nice for her...
Is it that our girls are confused or they do not just want nice guy?

I don tire for all this kind thread gor NL,stop complaining about things you cant change, women have always being like this even before you were born.no matter how you complain and fret they will never compromise.

woman do not want to be impressed by you forget their talks and shiii tryin to impress a woman is suicide.a woman wants to be guided by a strong man and to guide a woman you need lots of confidence.once you are super confident in yourself and have good social skills you are halfway home you can even lay the presidents daugher bye bye

****peace*****

(1) (Reply)

18 21st Century Business Ideas. / "Dear Women, You Don't Need To Be..." - Reno Omokri / Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.