Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,940 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) (4479 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Girls Really Stressful To Date? / Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? / Do Girls Really Sleep With Dogs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
I texted a girl and we got talking
So I told her to send me her picture and she sent me her guys picture instead …

I was like wow nice one …what a loyal babe(in my mind oh)
So I queried her …she said she as a boyfriend
But I no toast you na werey(in my mind oh)

Later this girl that claims she has a boyfriend asked me to send her airtime (laughs)

I don swallow red pill already …so I told her to go and meet her boyfriend since she said she has one…

What do girls really want ?
Why ain’t this hoes loyal?

2 Shares

Re: What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
Continue chatting with yourself. undecided

5 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) by Natbrowny: 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
If u wanna knw what ladies really want. You will lose your sanity. And that's legit fact

4 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) by Vyzz: 12:23am On Jun 24, 2022
cool

You did well..

I'm sure she's either Islandbaby or Futureisfemale.

Na how dem dey claim the no need man buh still begs men for their needs.

I don't reply mentions pls

3 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 12:55am On Jun 24, 2022
Beebah2000:

It’s not chatting with myself
It’s real o
Re: What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 12:55am On Jun 24, 2022
Vyzz:
cool

You did well..

I'm sure she's either Islandbaby or Futureisfemale.

Na how dem dey claim the no need man buh still begs men for their needs.

I don't reply mentions pls

That’s how they are
They just got any to Play smart
Re: What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 12:56am On Jun 24, 2022
Natbrowny:
If u wanna knw what ladies really want. You will lose your sanity. And that's legit fact

That gender is just something else
Re: What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) by cayorday89(m): 6:07am On Jun 24, 2022
Next time, send her used card and when she tells you it is used, tell her you have girlfriend who had used it and you only wanted her to confirm it.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 7:37am On Jun 24, 2022
cayorday89:
Next time, send her used card and when she tells you it is used, tell her you have girlfriend who had used it and you only wanted her to confirm it.

Wow that’s great
Thanks will do that when next she asks
Re: What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) by vincentjk(m): 7:55am On Jun 24, 2022
cayorday89:

You wicked grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:57am On Jun 24, 2022
KyberTHEGREAT:
I texted a girl and we got talking
So I told her to send me her picture and she sent me her guys picture instead …

I was like wow nice one …what a loyal babe(in my mind oh)
So I queried her …she said she as a boyfriend
But I no toast you na werey(in my mind oh)

Later this girl that claims she has a boyfriend asked me to send her airtime (laughs)

I don swallow red pill already …so I told her to go and meet her boyfriend since she said she has one…

What do girls really want ?
Why ain’t this hoes loyal?

Poor boi claiming red piller
Re: What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 8:01am On Jun 24, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Poor boi claiming red piller

Re: What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) by TeeGentle(m): 8:18am On Jun 24, 2022
cayorday89:
Bros you wicked oo
grin grin grin
Re: What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) by ukaface(f): 8:20am On Jun 24, 2022
Lol
The thing pain you...
Re: What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2022
ukaface:
Lol
The thing pain you...

Abi na the girl e pain
Re: What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) by Rexymania(m): 9:48am On Jun 24, 2022
Some guys mumu. A girl will tell you boldly that she's in a relationship, you go still dey disturb her. My gf duh cash awt on so many girls
Re: What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) by Wilson500: 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nigerian girls are just civilized beggars
Just a thought sha
Each man for himself
Re: What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
Beebah2000:
eye dey pain u ni
Re: What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
KyberTHEGREAT:

It’s not chatting with myself
It’s real o
okay ooo lipsrsealed
Re: What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
bukky1994:
eye dey pain u ni
no ooo. Na ear dey pain me tongue
Re: What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 3:39am On Jun 25, 2022
Rexymania:
Some guys mumu. A girl will tell you boldly that she's in a relationship, you go still dey disturb her. My gf duh cash awt on so many girls

You are in a relationship but can’t keep your money problem to yourself?

Why billing another man abi I follow you man dey suck your bwess?

Re: What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 4:26am On Jun 26, 2022
Beebah2000:
no ooo. Na ear dey pain me tongue

Re: What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 26, 2022
[quote author=KyberTHEGREAT post=114161449][/quote] Mtchewww tongue

Re: What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2022
Beebah2000:
Mtchewww tongue

Newbie can’t even quote properly

(1) (Reply)

God loves you / Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? / Funny Lover Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.