Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,164 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

Keketu Mreducation ; Lady Green Light In Bus How To Use And See It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keketu Mreducation ; Lady Green Light In Bus How To Use And See It (1260 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / I'm Very Happy Tonight : Ubanja Has Been Reveal - Keketu / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keketu Mreducation ; Lady Green Light In Bus How To Use And See It by Keketu(m): 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2019
Hello, many guy are having problem with seeing lady guys when they are shown green light and a lot of them don't even realise it when they are shown but finally we keketu in his series of new educating guys will start to demystify this signal so that it will be faster for the guys

Greenlight
Many guy do not know these but lady gives million green light every week to guys.
these is how to see it.
The most important green light lady give in these age is the leg finger signal where a girl will use the finger in her leg to pinch the guy finger leg.

How to respond
when a girl use her leg finger to pinch your leg finger, never look around or say ouch! great deal breaker! do as if you don't know, she know you know.
you can use 2 style to respond

1 secret style - use leg to pinch her back, and put your body very close to her body ie in a bus, you can magic in the bus publicly shocked

2 public style - ask her, please do you have ear piece? you will start talk from there but you won't make magic in bus here but you can make it later

this is strong clue bad boys knows

Thanks. stay turned for the next education next week
Re: Keketu Mreducation ; Lady Green Light In Bus How To Use And See It by Cooldude90: 8:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
Keketu:
Hello, many guy are having problem with seeing lady guys when they are shown green light and a lot of them don't even realise it when they are shown but finally we keketu in his series of new educating guys will start to demystify this signal so that it will be faster for the guys

Greenlight
Many guy do not know these but lady gives million green light every week to guys.
these is how to see it.
The most important green light lady give in these age is the leg finger signal where a girl will use the finger in her leg to pinch the guy finger leg.

How to respond
when a girl use her leg finger to pinch your leg finger, never look around or say ouch! great deal breaker! do as if you don't know, she know you know.
you can use 2 style to respond

1 secret style - use leg to pinch her back, and put your body very close to her body ie in a bus, you can magic in the bus publicly shocked

2 public style - ask her, please do you have ear piece? you will start talk from there but you won't make magic in bus here but you can make it later

this is strong clue bad boys knows

Thanks. stay turned for the next education next week

Hahahahahah... magic my foot.
Dem never tear you hot slap b4

4 Likes

Re: Keketu Mreducation ; Lady Green Light In Bus How To Use And See It by Theboy21: 11:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy Abeg i no wan wake everybody from sleep with laugh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Side Chick Came To Fight Me, I Need Quick Advice On What To Do / Man Visits His Friend Only To See His Girlfriend Having S*x With Him-watch Video / 10 Tips To Make A Woman Happy In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.