Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Commercial Bus Driver Caught On Camera Masturbating (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Commercial Bus Driver Caught On Camera Masturbating (Video) (889 Views)

Lecturers Caught On Camera Masturbating After Sex With Female Students (video) / Lillian Rukundo Shares Her Masturbating Video Online, Remanded In Ugandan Prison / Tya Vuitton Leaked Sex Tape, Val Hassan Masturbating Video Leaked In Ivory Coast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commercial Bus Driver Caught On Camera Masturbating (Video) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:06am On Mar 16, 2019
An Instagram user @arikesilva, who happen to be a Nigerian lady, shared the disturbing video she filmed of a commercial bus driver in Lagos, masturbating while commuting with his passengers on March 14th.

Arike while sharing the disturbing videos of the man on her IG page, she wrote;

“Wonders shall never end as I entered dis useless man’s bus from ayobo to iyana ipaja..I calmly video him before challenging him,pls if u leave around around dis he-goat area kindly advise ur female children to stay away from him b4 we begin hear another story.”

Watch The Video Below..

Watch The Video HERE

Read More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/commercial-bus-driver-caught-on-camera-masturbating-in-lagos/

1 Share

Re: Commercial Bus Driver Caught On Camera Masturbating (Video) by EbukaHades10(m): 12:15am On Mar 16, 2019
So what's her point now?
Mans scratching his pimpim and u say he dey self-service

Babe,mind ur business

Re: Commercial Bus Driver Caught On Camera Masturbating (Video) by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 16, 2019
embarassed
When he starts cuming to his senses, no be accident be that?
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Caught On Camera Masturbating (Video) by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 16, 2019
undecided

He is masturdriving.
The man shaved his balls two days ago, now the hairs are escaping making him to just put his hand there to be doing justice to the escaped hairs.

(1) (Reply)

April Fool Prank. How I Pranked My Girl Yesterday / 5 Quick Tricks To Prevent Sagging Br*asts Naturally / Abuja Weddings And Pre-wedding Shots 2019 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.