Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Lady Finds If Difficult To Pronounce"serious Relationship", Gets Mocked. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Finds If Difficult To Pronounce"serious Relationship", Gets Mocked. (1899 Views)

Lady Finds Love At Filling Station, Thanks The Government (Video) / Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood / Lady Finds Love Potion In The House Of Her Prospective Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Finds If Difficult To Pronounce"serious Relationship", Gets Mocked. by RandomVirals: 3:35am On Mar 16, 2019
This video contains the voice note of a lady asking for a serious relationship with a guy but keeps on pronouncing it as "celos". She eventually got mocked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFZgMwa-4o
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds If Difficult To Pronounce"serious Relationship", Gets Mocked. by Dottore: 3:37am On Mar 16, 2019
Na so. Not every girl with good looks and fine clothings is educated. Not every "educated" lady is enlightened.
The worst are the ones that don't know and still do not know that they don't know and are still obstinately arguing over what they have no knowledge about.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Finds If Difficult To Pronounce"serious Relationship", Gets Mocked. by Nobody: 3:48am On Mar 16, 2019
Probably Anambra girl. Pronunciation of letters "R" and "L" na serious wahala for there. Just tell an Anambra man even a PhD holder to pronounce the word parallelogram and grab a chair for a good laugh. cheesy
Re: Lady Finds If Difficult To Pronounce"serious Relationship", Gets Mocked. by Dottore: 3:55am On Mar 16, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Probably Anambra girl. Pronunciation of letters "R" and "L" na serious wahala for there. Just tell an Anambra man even a PhD holder to pronounce the word parallelogram and grab a chair for a good laugh. cheesy
Whats this one saying? Did you listen to the audio clip before commenting. Well your free data plan won't allow you to access the clip so park well
Re: Lady Finds If Difficult To Pronounce"serious Relationship", Gets Mocked. by Nobody: 4:00am On Mar 16, 2019
Dottore:

Whats this one saying? Did you listen to the audio clip before commenting. Well your free data plan won't allow you to access the clip so park well
Sorry na 100 naira data I get and I no wan use am finish. Oga, you fit dash me small data?

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds If Difficult To Pronounce"serious Relationship", Gets Mocked. by RandomVirals: 4:05am On Mar 16, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Her voice doesn't depict that of Anambra girl at all baba. E b lyk Ibadan girl's voice lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Finds If Difficult To Pronounce"serious Relationship", Gets Mocked. by chiommy123(f): 6:03am On Mar 16, 2019
No one is perfect. We all make mistakes
Re: Lady Finds If Difficult To Pronounce"serious Relationship", Gets Mocked. by Onyi22(f): 6:12am On Mar 16, 2019
She must be an Afonja Lady, they find it difficult in pronouncing words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Finds If Difficult To Pronounce"serious Relationship", Gets Mocked. by ellapius(f): 6:27am On Mar 16, 2019
The guy that post that video is very stupid .may his heart break be epic .he will be embarrassed that way too. listen to the video if u understand Yoruba. He is actually playing with the heart of that get. Beyond the serious relationship thing..that girl is hurt.someone is playing with her heart ,her time and her life. Op I think u are equally stupid for posting this.

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds If Difficult To Pronounce"serious Relationship", Gets Mocked. by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 16, 2019
ellapius:
The guy that post that video is very stupid .may his heart break be epic .he will be embarrassed that way too. listen to the video if u understand Yoruba. He is actually playing with the heart of that get. Beyond the serious relationship thing..that girl is hurt.someone is playing with her heart ,her time and her life. Op I think u are equally stupid for posting this.

Calm down sister , yes it's sad indeed but calm down
Re: Lady Finds If Difficult To Pronounce"serious Relationship", Gets Mocked. by gobuchinny: 10:05am On Mar 16, 2019
MajorJeffery:

Typical nigerian grin..you just read headlines and didn't even watch the video before commenting..if you watched the video you wI'll be embarrassed at this your comment that has no correlation with the video grin
Re: Lady Finds If Difficult To Pronounce"serious Relationship", Gets Mocked. by rex444(m): 10:43am On Mar 16, 2019
chiommy123:
No one is perfect. We all make mistakes
I didn't watch the video but this response that no one is perfect, is one phrase I hate.....yes no one is and can be but why build it around your head instead of working towards getting some level of perfection? Am not making references to U but your comment
Re: Lady Finds If Difficult To Pronounce"serious Relationship", Gets Mocked. by RandomVirals: 11:22am On Mar 16, 2019
ellapius:
Are you the "celos" girl in the video?
Re: Lady Finds If Difficult To Pronounce"serious Relationship", Gets Mocked. by Ishilove: 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Sorry na 100 naira data I get and I no wan use am finish. Oga, you fit dash me small data?
Uncle Majorjeffery, you have mail. First draft is completed.
Re: Lady Finds If Difficult To Pronounce"serious Relationship", Gets Mocked. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ishilove:

Uncle Majorjeffery, you have mail. First draft is completed.
Acknowledged Haunty.
Re: Lady Finds If Difficult To Pronounce"serious Relationship", Gets Mocked. by Olalan(m): 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
Its stupid to make mockery of people cause of their imperfection.
Re: Lady Finds If Difficult To Pronounce"serious Relationship", Gets Mocked. by Ishilove: 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Acknowledged Haunty.
So...? What do you think?
Re: Lady Finds If Difficult To Pronounce"serious Relationship", Gets Mocked. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ishilove:

So...? What do you think?
Chai, I'll look into it as soon as I can.
Re: Lady Finds If Difficult To Pronounce"serious Relationship", Gets Mocked. by Ishilove: 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Chai, I'll look into it as soon as I can.
*Sigh*

As usual cry cry
Re: Lady Finds If Difficult To Pronounce"serious Relationship", Gets Mocked. by Divay22(f): 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
The guy is mad grin grin
Re: Lady Finds If Difficult To Pronounce"serious Relationship", Gets Mocked. by marvin906(m): 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
Onyi22:
She must be an Afonja Lady, they find it difficult in pronouncing words

Your stupidity has no rival

(1) (Reply)

Get Multiple Organsm Using This Products / Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him / Is It Advisable To Date Someone Whom You Live Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.