Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him (1901 Views)

Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. / Nigerian Man List Shocking Things His Wife Must Do Before Sleepin, Fans Reacts(p / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
A Twitter guy is regretting revealing to Twitter what his soon to be wife did for him. In a series of grateful tweets, his enumerated 10 point list showed the ways she helped him grow and become someone successful.

But the females on Twitter don't see it that way

lalasticlala FP please.

Re: Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
Reactions

Re: Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
More reactions.

1 Like

Re: Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2019
95% of ladies, especially Naija ladies are like scalar quantity, no direction.

1 Like

Re: Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him by donbachi(m): 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
After all these,u cheat on her.dog will bite u and unknown numbers will frustrate u.
Re: Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him by willyo(m): 12:44am On Jul 10, 2019
Hard to come by
Re: Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him by khiaa(f): 12:56am On Jul 10, 2019
She's just buying herself a husband, don't fool yourself, once you are married you will see her true self.

1 Like

Re: Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him by luminouz(m): 3:07am On Jul 10, 2019
Why are those women sounding soooooo pained? grin
A man does all that and y'all say he is caring,supportive, loving and all that jazz,what's wrong if a woman does that for her bf?

As in ion get the ruckus!!!

4 Likes

Re: Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him by 2buffagain(m): 3:16am On Jul 10, 2019
The women's conscience is being judged, which is why they need to respond with such vitriol.

They have weighed their own hearts and found themselves wanting.

In truth, they are jealous of the exchange of expressing of love shared by the people in topic. Their bitterness just won't let them admit.

1 Like

Re: Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him by elantraceey(f): 3:24am On Jul 10, 2019
khiaa:
She's just buying herself a husband, don't fool yourself, once you are married you will see her true self.

Coming from a lady , I'm not surprised. So you mean you can't do those little things for someone you see a future with? I don't really get the reason for these comments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him by khiaa(f): 3:52am On Jul 10, 2019
elantraceey:

Coming from a lady , I'm not surprised. So you mean you can't do those little things for someone you see a future with? I don't really get the reason for these comments.

The man showed no effort In aquireing these things for himself. There is nothing wrong with helping your man but there is an old saying that goes "You can do too much for the man." All she did was spoil him. There's another saying that goes "The same thing it took to get your baby hooked, it's going to take the same thing to keep them.

So you see, she spoiled him and that's what she will have to continue to do to keep him. You noticed he never said what he does for her. (the giving wasn't mutual), and he never said he loves her he just feels he owes her.
Re: Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him by elantraceey(f): 4:24am On Jul 10, 2019
khiaa:

The man showed no effort In aquireing these things for himself. There is nothing wrong with helping your man but there is an old saying that goes "You can do too much for the man." All she did was spoil him. There's another saying that goes "The same thing it took to get your baby hooked, it's going to take the same thing to keep them.

So you see, she spoiled him and that's what she will have to continue to do to keep him. You noticed he never said what he does for her. (the giving wasn't mutual), and he never said he loves her he just feels he owes her.

And who made this sayings? The post was just to appreciate her imo , it wasn't made about him but all about her, because he didn't state it doesn't mean he didn't do anything for her or doesn't love her.

5 Likes

Re: Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him by 2buffagain(m): 4:39am On Jul 10, 2019
elantraceey:

And who made this sayings? The post was just to appreciate her imo , it wasn't made about him but all about her, because he didn't state it doesn't mean he didn't do anything for her or doesn't love her.

Babe, Unfortunately most of your gender are too parasitic and expect heaven and earth from men but can't be bothered to render anything back.

There are a lot of women, but few of them are wives.
The guy has found himself a wife, and I'm sure he will love and cherish her because he knows her type is rare.

Women like the one you were just arguing with are the type that get used and discarded when they start to get old.

Men are not fools. We don't marry parasites and opportunists.
We just dey look dem dey chop. Time will tell where all the chips lay shortly after.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him by khiaa(f): 5:46am On Jul 10, 2019
elantraceey:

Just because you haven't heard the sayings doesn't mean they don't exist.
You have your opinion and I have mine, it's simple as that. "Coming from a lady" aren't you a lady."
Re: Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him by Amaechi9(m): 5:51am On Jul 10, 2019
Why the backlash on the Man, the lady did all that out of the great love she had for him, and not give a damn as to what others will say, when u truely love some one u will see nothing wrong in doing all that, Naija babes are just jealous that a fellow woman could do all that for her man while they are busy making ridiculous demands from their boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him by UniQue84: 6:28am On Jul 10, 2019
2buffagain:
The women's conscience is being judged, which is why they need to respond with such vitriol.

They have weighed their own hearts and found themselves wanting.

In truth, they are jealous of the exchange of expressing of love shared by the people in topic. Tkheir bitterness just won't let them admit.
hey bro you are so correct this is who they are selfish, self centered, in this particular area there is no gender equality... For them it is constitutional that only the man should be the provider...you marry a feminist at your own risk.

I will keep emphasising on it the best way to express love and know if a woman actually loves you is in GIVING ...not giving of pussy, or time ( cos you can get pussy by even twisting your finger, time is even to some extent a better measurement) but the true test is giving of her material and financial resources. A woman who is not a giver is not a lover, she is only decieving, and she is not committed to that relationship cos the highest committment a woman can ever give in any relationship lies in giving out her resources. You see Anything you tend to be giving attention to either time and most importantly your hard earned resources you naturally get committed to it, reason why most men for in love anyhow in relationship these days.

Guyz don't ever marry or even date a woman that don't let go of her resources no matter how much you have as a man cos there is no love inside her, is a luxury you can't afford, cos when the chips her down for you are real self surfaces.

The reaction of ladies to the above buttresses my point further.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him by khiaa(f): 6:37am On Jul 10, 2019
luminouz:
A man does all that and y'all say he is caring,supportive, loving and all that jazz,what's wrong if a woman does that for her bf?

Boyfriend is the key word.
Re: Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him by princfred(m): 7:50am On Jul 10, 2019
Ofcourse the ladies will have a brain shock with that as the average female naija is raised believing its almost a taboo to be useful to the man beyond the bed and kitchen. They'll rather nag the hell out of the man whose development they never contributed much to for not meeting up with their entitlements.

1 Like

Re: Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him by COURVOISier(m): 7:50am On Jul 10, 2019
cool
Re: Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him by princfred(m): 8:12am On Jul 10, 2019
khiaa:

Boyfriend is the key word.
Does the man not do that to gf?
Or does gf's not gallivant for such to be done for her? So what about the bf?
Re: Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him by princfred(m): 8:13am On Jul 10, 2019
UniQue84:
hey bro you are so correct this is who they are selfish, self centered, in this particular area there is no gender equality... For them it is constitutional that only the man should be the provider...you marry a feminist at your own risk.

I will keep emphasising on it the best way to express love and know if a woman actually loves you is in GIVING ...not giving of pussy, or time ( cos you can get pussy by even twisting your finger, time is even to some extent a better measurement) but the true test is giving of her material and financial resources. A woman who is not a giver is not a lover, she is only decieving, and she is not committed to that relationship cos the highest committment a woman can ever give in any relationship lies in giving out her resources. You see Anything you tend to be giving attention to either time and most importantly your hard earned resources you naturally get committed to it, reason why most men for in love anyhow in relationship these days.

Guyz don't ever marry or even date a woman that don't let go of her resources no matter how much you have as a man cos there is no love inside her, is a luxury you can't afford, cos when the chips her down for you are real self surfaces.

The reaction of ladies to the above buttresses my point further.

You sabi. Even if its little that she has its speaks volumes if she can give little from it.
Re: Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 10, 2019
luminouz:

And they are mostly American feminists.
Re: Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him by khiaa(f): 8:19am On Jul 10, 2019
princfred:
Does the man not do that to gf?
Or does gf's not gallivant for such to be done for her? So what about the bf?

I think a man would be doing to much for the girlfriend as well. Now when you are talking fiance or spouse that's a different story
Re: Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him by Bigcowhorn: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2019
khiaa:

I think a man would be doing to much for the girlfriend as well. Now when you are talking fiance or spouse that's a different story

Re: Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him by Bigcowhorn: 9:00am On Jul 10, 2019
khiaa:
At your age you should think about hat. Pick one from the worst parts of your hood so you have maximum control.
Re: Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him by princfred(m): 9:06am On Jul 10, 2019
khiaa:

Ok understandable.
Re: Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him by Martinez39(m): 12:13am On Jul 18, 2019
luminouz:

grin grin grin

ME : what do you want?
WOMEN : (scream) we don't know.
ME : when do you want it?
WOMEN : (scream) now!
Re: Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him by luminouz(m): 4:37am On Jul 18, 2019
Martinez39:
grin grin grin

ME : what do you want?
WOMEN : (scream) we don't know.
ME : when do you want it?
WOMEN : (scream) now!
Lmaoooo...
U nailed it!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Date Someone Whom You Live Together / Boost Libido And, Maintain Stronger and Longer Erection / The Worst Advice Your Parents Gave You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.