Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Buhari Won’t Interfere In 9th Assembly Leadership – Enang - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Won’t Interfere In 9th Assembly Leadership – Enang (7846 Views)

US Speaks On Election Of Nigeria’s National Assembly Leadership / Why Buhari Won’t Interfere In Senate President, Speaker Positions – Tony Momoh / APC Primary: Udo-Edehe Slaps Ita Enang, Enang Bites Udo-Edehe - Akwa Ibom Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Won’t Interfere In 9th Assembly Leadership – Enang by EazyMoh(m): 7:40am On Mar 16, 2019
He's a fool
Re: Buhari Won’t Interfere In 9th Assembly Leadership – Enang by mamotalk: 7:52am On Mar 16, 2019
UncleJudax:

You know as e de go.

Buhari always say the opposite of what he wants to do. We have seen that many times.

Now, when wahala starts, he would say "I was not aware" ...I said I was not gonna interfere grin

That's it.
Buhari is a wolf in sheep clothing
Re: Buhari Won’t Interfere In 9th Assembly Leadership – Enang by ledaman: 8:01am On Mar 16, 2019
For president to av smooth running of his administration, he must interfere with the Senate or else another saraki loading !
Re: Buhari Won’t Interfere In 9th Assembly Leadership – Enang by JusticeSeeker: 8:05am On Mar 16, 2019
Let him try it and see. In his last budget presentation he was booed. In the next one, he'll be sent out of the complex by Melaye and co.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won’t Interfere In 9th Assembly Leadership – Enang by Ephbets: 8:08am On Mar 16, 2019
See prove below
Re: Buhari Won’t Interfere In 9th Assembly Leadership – Enang by Baselm: 8:20am On Mar 16, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
God please do away with these set of Leaders. I'm allergic to Bullshit I don't like what I hate I don't like Jubril/Buhari sad
Your allergy will kill you soon
Re: Buhari Won’t Interfere In 9th Assembly Leadership – Enang by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 16, 2019
akelicious:

President Muhammadu Buhari will not interfere in the emergence of the leadership of the National Assembly in the coming 9th Assembly, a presidential aide has said.

Ita Enang, who is the senior special assistant to the president on National Assembly matters (Senate), told journalists in Abuja yesterday that the president believed in the principle of separation of powers, hence he would not interfere in the activities of the legislature, including the leadership.

Buhari had in 2015 said he was ready to work with anybody that emerged in the National Assembly leadership, a development that saw the victory of Bukola Saraki and Yakubu Dogara as Senate President and Speaker respectively.

Enang said: “The principle of President Muhammadu Buhari is that each arm of government should function according to what the constitution says, which is that every person in government should do the right thing.”

Enang’s comments are coming at a time lawmakers of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), which has so far garnered comfortable majority in both chambers, are waiting for both the presidency and the national leadership of the party to take a position on zoning the four offices.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/03/buhari-wont-interfere-in-9th-assembly.html

Brain dead people don't interfer with national assemblies
Re: Buhari Won’t Interfere In 9th Assembly Leadership – Enang by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Tinubu will interfere sha

They won't listen to tinubu
Re: Buhari Won’t Interfere In 9th Assembly Leadership – Enang by Emmanuel226(m): 10:21am On Mar 16, 2019
yes cause Apc are stil gonna win cheesy
Re: Buhari Won’t Interfere In 9th Assembly Leadership – Enang by Emmanuel226(m): 10:22am On Mar 16, 2019
wel that will not stop me from travelling to Dubai this year
Re: Buhari Won’t Interfere In 9th Assembly Leadership – Enang by Emmanuel226(m): 10:23am On Mar 16, 2019
c'mon Buhari is bigger than that cheesy
Re: Buhari Won’t Interfere In 9th Assembly Leadership – Enang by Confirmer(m): 10:27am On Mar 16, 2019
opparadise:
I don't like to talk'bout Buhari, he is a political MMM.
Re: Buhari Won’t Interfere In 9th Assembly Leadership – Enang by Confirmer(m): 10:29am On Mar 16, 2019
mamotalk:
Separation of power?
Is judiciary not an independent arm?

Another level of maga.
Re: Buhari Won’t Interfere In 9th Assembly Leadership – Enang by Purej: 11:11am On Mar 16, 2019
Buhari will spend the next four years busy doing NOTHING.

It's sad
Re: Buhari Won’t Interfere In 9th Assembly Leadership – Enang by brightalo17: 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
PunAdict:
When will this Buhari have sense self
This mumu no know say politics and governance are two different things, and selecting Senate leadership is politics.
Mr sense without brain that is what you are.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun / Lagos, Ogun & Akwa Ibom To Get Four Deep Seaports / Rivers State Crisis; Chidi Lloyd And His Terror Master

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.