Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent - Literature/Writing Ads (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent (6038 Views)

Fraudulent Persons / Guys Beware Of Ela020 He Is A Fraud / JOBS I Did For FRAUDULENT Clients. These Frauds Refused To Pay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by MizMyColi(f): 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
Lizwriter:

Why didn't use the job? Was it because I copy pasted for you or my sentence construction was poor? Attach it here and explain what makes it useless? If you can't do that, then you need to apologize for raising false claims. Attach it here let others judge the quality of the job.

See, there's something I need you to learn...
Don't be haughty.

I perceived your haughtiness and that was what led to my first post directed at you.

Sometimes, clients pay us for jobs they don't use and they won't even tell you. I do it a lot. The only time I will correct you is if I feel you have potential. Otherwise, I just pay.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by Lizwriter(f): 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
MizMyColi:

See, there's something I need you to learn...
Don't be haughty.

I perceived your haughtiness and that was what led to my first post directed at you.

Sometimes, clients pay us for jobs they don't use and they won't even tell you. I do it a lot. The only time I will correct you is if I feel you have potential. Otherwise, I just pay.

Just attach it here let everyone see the uselessness of it otherwise, you're addressing the wrong person.
Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by MizMyColi(f): 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
Lizwriter:

Just attach it here let everyone see the uselessness of it otherwise, you're addressing the wrong person.

Okay.
Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by Princepri(m): 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
Benscolari:
again, I never called you mediocre. You're a BADASS writer, agreed.
But you should know how the freelance world goes.
If it was that easy, why don't you register on freelancing platforms and get jobs, and do yourself...
how dare you scam me. You think you can scam me and go scout free. Imagine this thing. you claimed the client liked it and approved it without complain and that you'll pay since last Saturday. you are owning me 16k. for reaching the 2nd milestone before the end of today. If you dont want to die. See, you dont like your life. you dont know what i can do to you. MAY TEARS NEVER DEPART FROM YOUR HOUSEHOLD.
Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by XionTemmy(m): 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
lynx200:

Interesting! He has another moniker here on Nairaland 'Greenstar' which he hasn't used since last year. I can confirm the insult part well. Next time I will listen more to my instincts when I get into a business relationship.
"Greenstar" This guy sent me an e-mail this January telling me about one writing job sha.Buh i snubbed him.
Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by tempem: 8:38am On Apr 18, 2019
Jeez!!!

My dealings with him have been okay, but something happened lately, yesterday.

But, I'm booking a space here.

I have all screenshots available.

I await his response on Monday.

If it turns out bad, I'll release the screen shot.

Thanks.

Cc: dominique
Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
tempem:
Jeez!!!

My dealings with him have been okay, but something happened lately, yesterday.

But, I'm booking a space here.

I have all screenshots available.

I await his response on Monday.

If it turns out bad, I'll release the screen shot.

Thanks.

Cc: dominique

You're in for a long ride brother. Just pray he doesn't sell you some of his trust pills and make you fall with a heavy thud in time to come. If you know what's best for you, I'd advise you run from this ill-luck of a person before it becomes too late. Fidelix is a scumbag and has nothing but filths in him. Beware!!!
Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by bizza45: 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
dominique:

Despite accusations from four different people and counting and you want us to remove it and forget it ever happened? You don't want a stain on your reputation yet you're using a foreign female freelancer account to solicit for jobs from unsuspecting foreign clients, is that not a type of fraud on it's own? There may have been times when you kept to agreement and paid your clients in full, but that doesn't change the fact that that you cheat majority of them of their entitlements. You may have a reputation to protect on other platform but as far as this forum is concerned, you are one to be dealt with with severe caution.

Have a nice day Fidelmalek Benscolari

in as much as fidelis is very arrogant, a predator (a guy who feeds on people hard work),and a wicked someone (according to what i read oo).. Dominique u shouldn't have talked about how he got job...if e like make e use one old mama pix wey b freelancer use get get e no concern anyone.. wetin u suppose talk about ma how e dey take screw-up agreement wey e don do with people and ways of stopping him from doing that again ..
Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by dominique(f): 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
bizza45:

in as much as fidelis is very arrogant, a predator (a guy who feeds on people hard work),and a wicked someone (according to what i read oo).. Dominique u shouldn't have talked about how he got job...if e like make e use one old mama pix wey b freelancer use get get e no concern anyone.. wetin u suppose talk about ma how e dey take screw-up agreement wey e don do with people and ways of stopping him from doing that again ..

Scouting for jobs you're not qualified for with a fake profile is a type of fraud. If you didn't know, know you do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by AtoningBlood(m): 11:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
Princepri:
how dare you scam me. You think you can scam me and go scout free. Imagine this thing. you claimed the client liked it and approved it without complain and that you'll pay since last Saturday. you are owning me 16k. for reaching the 2nd milestone before the end of today. If you dont want to die. See, you dont like your life. you dont know what i can do to you. MAY TEARS NEVER DEPART FROM YOUR HOUSEHOLD.

Eheeeeenn? So this guy still scam innocent writers? But why? Ordinary 16k? And he get paid for the job.
Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 17, 2020
Be careful everyone, the same fraudster is at it again. I just got scammed BT him
Re: Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent by GiftedMind1JEM: 8:47am On Jun 09, 2022
All these emotional blackmail won't solve a thing. Why take on a job when your writing skills are terrible?
Anyways, I particularly asked you to message me on whatsapp, but your strong-headed self refused to. Don't include me in this matter again..
I AM NOT FRAUDULENT, OR ANYTHING CLOSE TO THAT, AND REWARD GREAT WRITERS (I TIP THEM, WHEN THEY PERFORM ABOVE EXPECTATIONS).
DOMINIQUE, I'm done with this issue, as it seems the attempt to smear my name has been nullified by me.
Now send me a message on WhatsApp and stop whining.
Thank you all[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Making Awesome Presentations: Tips And Tricks For Great Project Defense / *** / Post Short Stories And Get Paid For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.