Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) (27391 Views)

Youths Clash Over Right Of Control Of Motor Park In Umuahia (Photos) / My Terrible Experience With #landstarexpress Motors Luxurious Bus Company. / Young Shall Grow Bus Driver Drank & Smoked Before Accident – Survivor Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by castrol180(m): 9:44am On Mar 16, 2019
It may either be due to reckless driving, to eat insurance dough or lack of maintenance culture
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by calddon(m): 9:45am On Mar 16, 2019
Millions gone up in flames
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by Mutemenot(m): 9:50am On Mar 16, 2019
Time to increase luxury bus fleet.. wink
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by maxiuc(m): 9:50am On Mar 16, 2019
greensandy:
Lack of fire extinguishers in a bus as expensive as this is madness.
fire extinguisher is helpless in this case all this luxury bus body are made of fibre the can burn real fast

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by ChiefVolt007: 9:52am On Mar 16, 2019
Probably an electrical fault. I just hope no life's were lost...
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 16, 2019
Davash222:
If they can save the goods, I don't think there could be any casualty.

My thoughts exactly,
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by wafer1: 9:53am On Mar 16, 2019
I just hope everyone got to get out on time
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by Isoduwa(m): 9:54am On Mar 16, 2019
No fire � service No ambulance No police ��
Only the lazy youth and bucket of water and the burning bus �

Nigerian need to be called Zoo �

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by noisy45(m): 9:55am On Mar 16, 2019
This fire does not look like it started from the engine Some idiot must be smoking carelessly on the bus which might have ignited the fire
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by greensandy: 10:00am On Mar 16, 2019
maxiuc:
fire extinguisher is helpless in this case all this luxury bus body are made of fibre the can burn real fast

Tell me another thing. Was it bombed?
It wasn't an explosion. So the manufacturers of the buses and fire extinguishers are fools?
The way we reason in this part of the world is appalling.
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 10:03am On Mar 16, 2019
wetin make e no go burn, when we dey see the opposite for naija
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 10:04am On Mar 16, 2019
shebi, i don talk am before, since wey Atiku lose election na so so bad news for we country naija
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 10:05am On Mar 16, 2019
more to come..... #fact
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by desiredhome: 10:05am On Mar 16, 2019
garrison890:
May God forgive our sins in this country...Sad........Tragedies everywhere......... cry cry cry

When you do it right you get right result, we are use to cutting conner, through there could be mechanical error because its man made.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 10:05am On Mar 16, 2019
i go soon run commot for this country.... make una guess where i dey go next
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 10:06am On Mar 16, 2019
the evil wind of Atiku is blowing in Nigeria
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 10:07am On Mar 16, 2019
Buhari angels do something na.... Atiku's village people are seriously at work oh
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by maxiuc(m): 10:07am On Mar 16, 2019
greensandy:

Tell me another thing. Was it bombed?
It wasn't an explosion. So the manufacturers of the buses and fire extinguishers are fools?
The way we reason in this part of the world is appalling.
luxury bus fire is always internal you can't see the fire you will only see dark smoke till when it suddenly flame up one Abc luxury bus caught fire along kogi State all extinguishers wasted still the bus burnt to ashes , that's why I said in luxury bus fire extinguisher is useless is it not when you see the fire that you will spray extinguisher on it

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by chewbacca: 10:08am On Mar 16, 2019
hopefully no casualties were involved shocked
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by Hoodbilonia: 10:13am On Mar 16, 2019
Those rickety buses wey dem nor dey service well
Dem nor dey rest. Demnwan travel 4times a day.
When they say burn to ashes
Dis na very good example
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by chidooh1: 10:15am On Mar 16, 2019
Yes o
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by DerideGull(m): 10:17am On Mar 16, 2019
AllenSpencer:
China made bus

Any man-made structure can catch fire. It has nothing to with the country that produced the good.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by luluosas(m): 10:19am On Mar 16, 2019
Oh my God! I hope no life was lost in the disaster
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by DerideGull(m): 10:21am On Mar 16, 2019
castrol180:
It may either be due to reckless driving, to eat insurance dough or lack of maintenance culture

It looks more of electrical fault than reckless driving. Or the way the goods are loaded on the vehicle. Nigerians have tendency to push loads of goods into/toward battery compartment.
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by greensandy: 10:33am On Mar 16, 2019
maxiuc:
luxury bus fire is always internal you can't see the fire you will only see dark smoke till when it suddenly flame up one Abc luxury bus caught fire along kogi State all extinguishers wasted still the bus burnt to ashes , that's why I said in luxury bus fire extinguisher is useless is it not when you see the fire that you will spray extinguisher on it

Okay, i don hear you my brother.
One thing is that both you and I don't know the cause of the fire. It might not be like the one you experienced at Kogi. Even at that, for you to think that those extinguishers used were wasted speaks volumes. You and on larger scale we Nigerians are not deep thinkers, solution providers. Tell me, I will be the owner of such an expensive bus and I will fail to get the operators properly trained on how to handle it?
We are not serious in this country.
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:53am On Mar 16, 2019
Apelex:
Night bus
Check the first picture where it just started burning. It doesn't look night to me
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by mechanics(m): 11:17am On Mar 16, 2019
Wow, too bad.
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by midnighter(f): 11:19am On Mar 16, 2019
greensandy:

Okay, i don hear you my brother.
One thing is that both you and I don't know the cause of the fire. It might not be like the one you experienced at Kogi. Even at that, for you to think that those extinguishers used were wasted speaks volumes. You and on larger scale we Nigerians are not deep thinkers, solution providers. Tell me, I will be the owner of such an expensive bus and I will fail to get the operators properly trained on how to handle it?
We are not serious in this country.

Instead of all that they should probably use flame-retardant materials to upholster the seats. And install some kind of sprinkler system.

Its unfortunate
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by AmazingELixir: 11:20am On Mar 16, 2019
grin grin grin

Atleast they were able to rescue sacks of raw garri...
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by AmazingELixir: 11:25am On Mar 16, 2019
dwilliams:
na wa o, de just curse Nigeria with bad news,there is no day you wont see bad news gracing the front page of nairaland and the funniest thing is that most of these deaths are avoidable, from the collapsed building that was marked for demolition to the one at Ibadan, to the death traps on our roads or perhaps the vehicles that have failed safety standard or even a military man shooting unarmed civilians.
Death,Accidents, Ritual killings,Arm robbery,Rape etc everywhere and everyday

When will good news start coming from that part of the world.

There're good news nau...just that tragic news spread like that fire engulfing the commercial luxurious bus.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Falls Into Drainage In Akwa Ibom, Driver Feared Dead (Photos) / Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me / Flooding: Man Lands Inside A Stagnant Water While Stepping Out In Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.