Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,299 members, 7,954,192 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:54 PM

BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) (27390 Views)

Youths Clash Over Right Of Control Of Motor Park In Umuahia (Photos) / My Terrible Experience With #landstarexpress Motors Luxurious Bus Company. / Young Shall Grow Bus Driver Drank & Smoked Before Accident – Survivor Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 16, 2019
Ogwo ego, a necessary sacrifice needed to revive the ailing business.
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by aAK1(m): 11:52am On Mar 16, 2019
noisy45:
This fire does not look like it started from the engine Some idiot must be smoking carelessly on the bus which might have ignited the fire
the engine is behind the bus
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by STRENGTHesq(m): 11:57am On Mar 16, 2019
Davash222:
If they can save the goods, I don't think there could be any casualty.
shocked
You should have just said. .
Your Father bleeping your mother cool

Ode grin
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by STRENGTHesq(m): 11:59am On Mar 16, 2019
quentin06:
shocked
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by greensandy: 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
midnighter:

Instead of all that they should probably use flame-retardant materials to upholster the seats. And install some kind of sprinkler system.

Its unfortunate

You have a point there.
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by greensandy: 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2019

Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by midnighter(f): 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
quentin06:

If its ogwu ego, dont people need to die in the fire? I think this was just one of the Nigeria-style accidents

30% neutral coincidence, 20% harsh weather conditions, 40% careless attitude (bad maintenance, overpacking, incorrect packing of loads), 10% plain bad luck!
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by BigBashiru: 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
dwilliams:
na wa o, de just curse Nigeria with bad news,there is no day you wont see bad news gracing the front page of nairaland and the funniest thing is that most of these deaths are avoidable, from the collapsed building that was marked for demolition to the one at Ibadan, to the death traps on our roads or perhaps the vehicles that have failed safety standard or even a military man shooting unarmed civilians.
Death,Accidents, Ritual killings,Arm robbery,Rape etc everywhere and everyday

When will good news start coming from that part of the world.

There are no death traps on Nigerian roads; it's the Nigerian drivers that are death traps unto themselves with reckless driving. The majority of Nigerian drivers are reckless this includes "managing" bad cars.
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by BigBashiru: 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
midnighter:

If its ogwu ego, dont people need to die in the fire? I think this was just one of the Nigeria-style accidents

30% neutral coincidence, 20% harsh weather conditions, 40% careless attitude (bad maintenance, overpacking, incorrect packing of loads), 10% plain bad luck!

90% recklessness including overspeeding, poor car maintenance which is a form of recklessness and 10% bad luck.
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by IgboEmir001: 1:52pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ewu!!!

waledeji:
Chai... And Na this bus dey carry ibos come Lagos everyday oh cry cry cry

Which kind wahala be dis embarassed tongue embarassed
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by Sicilyjoe: 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
Just saw it about 2hrs ago when I pass the place, still some smoke
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
quentin06:

U need to help ur self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
Kayceo2010:
This first quarter of the year tragedies just Taya me oh..
Seems all these men are currently paying their dues with people's lives and destruction of properties

Stop watching Nigerian movies.
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by udy4real(m): 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2019
This month of March should come and go ooo,I lost three of my phones in that small rain last week
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by udy4real(m): 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
Sicilyjoe:
Just saw it about 2hrs ago when I pass the place, still some smoke

Please what area specifically did it happen?
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by dwilliams: 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
tell me you are joking? its either you grew up in the islands and you have not been to other parts of the country or you have not used a vehicle on those roads 95 percent of those roads are bad.
I think you dont know what a normal highway looks like, some countries are boasting of 16 lanes, Nigeria can only manage 6 lanes at most on their major highways, I really cant believe you said this,I qgree the cars are not so good but to say Nigeria roads are good ,why not say they are the best on the world
BigBashiru:

There are no death traps on Nigerian roads; it's the Nigerian drivers that are death traps unto themselves with reckless driving. The majority of Nigerian drivers are reckless this includes "managing" bad cars.
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by BigBashiru: 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2019
dwilliams:
tell me you are joking? its either you grew up in the islands and you have not been to other parts of the country or you have not used a vehicle on those roads 95 percent of those roads are bad.
I think you dont know what a normal highway looks like, some countries are boasting of 16 lanes, Nigeria can only manage 6 lanes at most on their major highways, I really cant believe you said this,I qgree the cars are not so good but to say Nigeria roads are good ,why not say they are the best on the world

Abuja that has the best roads in the country with 4 lanes etc has the 2nd highest number of accidents in the country. Good roads isn't the issue, the issue is savage driving.
Re: BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) by jacoik(m): 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
Faber:
Jesus fucking Christ....

Omo see inferno
I don dey reschedule my ways

How hell go be like....chai I don repent...I no fit confront hell fire.

u no wan go hell but fucking christ dey ur post? in fact na me go hold hell key gate that day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Falls Into Drainage In Akwa Ibom, Driver Feared Dead (Photos) / Seychelles / Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.