Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,896 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Police Salary Structure & Their Take Home. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Police Salary Structure & Their Take Home. (465 Views)

N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving / Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn / Nigerian Police Salary Structure – How NPF Pay Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Salary Structure & Their Take Home. by adeniyisamuel59(m): 11:07am On Mar 16, 2019
Just before the reelection of president Mohammed Buhari, the police salary structure was modified to reflect an improved and increase in salary. An information I got shows that a take home of a level 7 police officer is not less than N120k, please who could confirm the take home of a level 8 officer with approval of a new salary structure.
Re: Police Salary Structure & Their Take Home. by Slimkkkk: 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2019
adeniyisamuel59:
Just before the reelection of president Mohammed Buhari, the police salary structure was modified to reflect an improved and increase in salary. An information I got shows that a take home of a level 7 police officer is not less than N120k, please who could confirm the take home of a level 8 officer with approval of a new salary structure.
Before the so called increase level 7(ASP) earns around 127k, so how come ur info is now telling u not less Dan 120k

(1) (Reply)

Customs Recruitment 2019 Thread. / For Those In Interested In Building A Career In The Offshore Oil & Gas Industry / Queen Of England Honours 20 Years Old Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.