Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

My Girlfriend Of Barely 2 Month Told She Slept With Her Couch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Of Barely 2 Month Told She Slept With Her Couch (4664 Views)

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Of Barely 2 Month Told She Slept With Her Couch by Spicebros: 5:53am On Jun 20, 2020
my galfriend of barely two months told me 2 days back, that she went to visit her lockdown exercise couch that told her he wasn't feeling too well and he slept with her. she has told her friend too and both of them has been begging for her forgiveness.. and honestly I don't know what to do...pls don't mind the writeup errors.
Re: My Girlfriend Of Barely 2 Month Told She Slept With Her Couch by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:58am On Jun 20, 2020
They are all doing emotional experiment with your heart and brain.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of Barely 2 Month Told She Slept With Her Couch by Spicebros: 6:02am On Jun 20, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
They are all doing emotional experiment with your heart and brain.
.OK...maybe both not with that her friend
Re: My Girlfriend Of Barely 2 Month Told She Slept With Her Couch by anochuko01(m): 6:03am On Jun 20, 2020
sleeping with someone else is an ABSOLUTE NO for me. Trust broken for life

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Of Barely 2 Month Told She Slept With Her Couch by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 20, 2020
anochuko01:
hes even lucky the girl told him. If you know what is happening in the background of so many relationships you’ll stop dating grin

OP, threaten her to tell you the others she’s not told you yet. Na their way

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of Barely 2 Month Told She Slept With Her Couch by callmeRichie(m): 6:10am On Jun 20, 2020
She cheated is she cheated, which 1 is "he slept with her" Was she sleeping when he was offing her pant?

You even sounded like it was not her fault she was fvckedgrin. You no what to do man, the ball is in your court.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of Barely 2 Month Told She Slept With Her Couch by Spicebros: 6:15am On Jun 20, 2020
anochuko01:
same here...I told my friend my that knew her too and her was shocked because he knew her before me..my intention was to just be using her for sex BT he told me not to, that I should try and forgive her
Re: My Girlfriend Of Barely 2 Month Told She Slept With Her Couch by Spicebros: 6:19am On Jun 20, 2020
callmeRichie:
She cheated is she cheated, which 1 is "he slept with her" Was she sleeping when he was offing her pant?

You even sounded like it was not her fault she was fvckedgrin. You no what to do man, the ball is in your court.
..yea
Re: My Girlfriend Of Barely 2 Month Told She Slept With Her Couch by toyotamuscle: 6:25am On Jun 20, 2020
if you have a network admin job in abuja contact me on08146144738.or any other job be it a supervisor job in a hotel or a security firm etc in abuja.
Re: My Girlfriend Of Barely 2 Month Told She Slept With Her Couch by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 20, 2020
Spicebros:
my galfriend of barely two months told me 2 days back, that she went to visit her lockdown exercise couch that told her he wasn't feeling too well and he slept with her. she has told her friend too and both of them has been begging for her forgiveness.. and honestly I don't know what to do...pls don't mind the writeup errors.
was she raped or forced? NO... She is not sorry for what she did... Its just that she is just feels pity for you but all the same... Don't leave her, don't watch her, give her freedom like always.... But watch ur step... This kind of betrayal doesnt end well... But its likely to happen again if it does then move on

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of Barely 2 Month Told She Slept With Her Couch by MaxVee: 6:38am On Jun 20, 2020
Spicebros:

Never forgive this...trust me it will happen again.

#FirstHandExperience

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of Barely 2 Month Told She Slept With Her Couch by Spicebros: 6:40am On Jun 20, 2020
thariodamaniac:

was she raped or forced? NO... She is not sorry for what she did... Its just that she is just feels pity for you but all the same... Don't leave her, don't watch her, give her freedom like always.... But watch ur step... This kind of betrayal doesnt end well... But its likely to happen again if it does then move on
thanks.my trust for her is nw zero
Re: My Girlfriend Of Barely 2 Month Told She Slept With Her Couch by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 20, 2020
Spicebros:
thanks.my trust for her is nw zero
sometin similar happened to me but in my case, her friend already told me(we were all close friends)... she was afraid to tell me or so she thot... She even asked for my advice on the subject matter, local man gave advice knowin well what it was abt but pretended... Afterall it wasnt the first time i was givin advice to her..... After months she surmoned courage to tell me... And i was like,"oh, I already know".... You could see the surprise and maybe shame on her face... She asked, "why i didnt say anytin since".... There was no need for me to say becos she would tell me eventually at her own pace..... Well its funny to say i still like the girl after so many years or is it that i just prefer my chasing girls than girls chasing me....
Anyway after all this long epistle my point is that you should always thread softly dont let the distrust show yet... Befor you become more of a stalker than a bf.. It takes maturity to handle the emotions and pains of betrayal that comes with these situations

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of Barely 2 Month Told She Slept With Her Couch by Spicebros: 7:03am On Jun 20, 2020
thariodamaniac:

sometin similar happened to me but in my case, her friend already told me(we were all close friends)... she was afraid to tell me or so she thot... She even asked for my advice on the subject matter, local man gave advice knowin well what it was abt but pretended... Afterall it wasnt the first time i was givin advice to her..... After months she surmoned courage to tell me... And i was like,"oh, I already know".... You could see the surprise and maybe shame on her face... She asked, "why i didnt say anytin since".... There was no need for me to say becos she would tell me eventually at her own pace..... Well its funny to say i still like the girl after so many years or is it that i just prefer my chasing girls than girls chasing me....
Anyway after all this long epistle my point is that you should always thread softly dont let the distrust show yet... Befor you become more of a stalker than a bf.. It takes maturity to handle the emotions and pains of betrayal that comes with these situations
thanks man...I didn't stalk her b4..I even care less nw..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of Barely 2 Month Told She Slept With Her Couch by jerryunit48: 8:26am On Jun 20, 2020
You mean coach not couch...a trainer?
Re: My Girlfriend Of Barely 2 Month Told She Slept With Her Couch by phemmyfour: 8:49am On Jun 20, 2020
Spicebros:
What is "couch"?...we mind

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of Barely 2 Month Told She Slept With Her Couch by Pickieox(m): 8:55am On Jun 20, 2020
Forgive her on one condition: Bleep her with her friend join, make it a menage a trois...come back and thank me later...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of Barely 2 Month Told She Slept With Her Couch by vibbb: 8:56am On Jun 20, 2020
She likes the guy pcks and body build, May be you should work on your 6 pcks if not she will do it again and again.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of Barely 2 Month Told She Slept With Her Couch by jaycerichh(m): 9:05am On Jun 20, 2020
There's nothing lucky about being told, if only you understand this girls.

OP, if you know what's good for you, let her go bro, shit happened and that's it.

If you choose to forgive her that's fine, but continuing the relationship, bro I swear you'll suffer, yes you'll suffer, cause she'll feel that you'll always keep up with her shit, once you're in that manipulated box, she'll keep f*cking around.
Carchoice:
hes even lucky the girl told him. If you know what is happening in the background of so many relationships you’ll stop dating grin

OP, threaten her to tell you the others she’s not told you yet. Na their way
Re: My Girlfriend Of Barely 2 Month Told She Slept With Her Couch by jaycerichh(m): 9:07am On Jun 20, 2020
Simple, the dude Alpha, OP is beta, if he knows what is good for him he should let her go, and build his life.
vibbb:
She likes the guy pcks and body build, May be you should work on your 6 pcks if not she will do it again.
Re: My Girlfriend Of Barely 2 Month Told She Slept With Her Couch by Ishilove: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2020
I don't get. Your girlfriend had sex with her sofa? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of Barely 2 Month Told She Slept With Her Couch by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 20, 2020
It is Coach not couch grin

BTW, I don't like loose people. Men or Women they are dangerous and they don't worth any stress. Cut her off.
Re: My Girlfriend Of Barely 2 Month Told She Slept With Her Couch by paulolee(m): 10:02am On Jun 20, 2020
joker...free dt bea...she go return bk to that coach because babes de gat mad vibes for huge guys with chest and packs mayb na bcoz of those black mosters de do see in poorno movies
Re: My Girlfriend Of Barely 2 Month Told She Slept With Her Couch by rosy1992(f): 10:02am On Jun 20, 2020
If it was rape, she can be forgiven. But since it was a mutual sex, you need to think twice.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of Barely 2 Month Told She Slept With Her Couch by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:11am On Jun 20, 2020
Why is nobody talking about the "Couch"? Who has sex with a Couch for fvck sakes? OP, you well so? Do you know what a Couch means? Couch kò, Jacuzzi ni... undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of Barely 2 Month Told She Slept With Her Couch by Spicebros: 10:29am On Jun 20, 2020
jerryunit48:
You mean coach not couch...a trainer?
yeah..sorry for error
Re: My Girlfriend Of Barely 2 Month Told She Slept With Her Couch by BigJoe19: 10:31am On Jun 20, 2020
rosy1992:
If it was rape, she needs to be forgiven. But if it was a mutual sex, you need to think twice.
Rape rape rape, where you see rape for inside the story, your brain is full of sawdust lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of Barely 2 Month Told She Slept With Her Couch by rosy1992(f): 10:44am On Jun 20, 2020
BigJoe19:
Rape rape rape, where you see rape for inside the story, your brain is full of sawdust lipsrsealed undecided

Don't quote me again.
Re: My Girlfriend Of Barely 2 Month Told She Slept With Her Couch by Munzy14(m): 11:08am On Jun 20, 2020
Spicebros:
School na scam school na scam!

Now I can't even comprehend what u scribbled here.

The write up is like a carpentry work" cut and nail".

from the topic, if she slept with someone else, did u pay her Bride price?

Is she your wife?

Don't you know she is like a ripe palm nut, anyone can pick it up unless someone decided to cut down the bunch.

Go and pick another palm nut to settle the score or u quit.

We are tired of this kind topics.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of Barely 2 Month Told She Slept With Her Couch by BigJoe19: 11:14am On Jun 20, 2020
rosy1992:

Don't quote me again.
I am quoting you again, dunderhead undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of Barely 2 Month Told She Slept With Her Couch by rosy1992(f): 11:19am On Jun 20, 2020
BigJoe19:
I am quoting you again, dunderhead undecided undecided

You have been noticed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dates: Stop Insulting Women / Do You Know That Some People Cannot Be Infected With Hiv? / First Sign Of A Useless Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.