Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics (49911 Views)

Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics / Dapo Abiodun Visits Otunba Gbenga Daniel, Others (Photos) / Otunba Gbenga Daniel Casts His Votes (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics by sexyking1: 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
If Yoruba and cobra happened to be in my bedroom, I will first kill d Yoruba man before the cobra...proverb
Re: Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics by bionixs: 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
BleedingPen:
BREAKING!!! Atiku’s Campaign DG and ex-Gov, Daniel Resigns From PDP

A former governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, has officially resigned from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Igbere TV reports.

In a letter addressed to the National Chairman of PDP, Uche Secondus, the ex-Gov said he was also retiring from ‘active and partisan politics’. The letter was sent to Igbere TV on Saturday.

Daniel, who was the Director General of Atiku Abubakar’s campaign organisation, said the reason for his retirement were “personal”.

“This is to inform you of my intention to resign from active and partisan politics with effect from today, the 14th day of March 2019,” Daniel said in the letter, a copy of which Igbere TV saw on Saturday.

Stating that his resolve in this regard is entirely personal, the former governor said that he plans to give his attention to vocations and endeavours of life.

“My decision in this regard is entirely personal to me and having served in various capacities including as Governor of Ogun State, I have resolved to immerse myself in some other vocations and take some new challenges,” he said in the letter.

READ MORE: http://igberetvnews.com/592976/breaking-atikus-campaign-dg-and-ex-gov-daniel-resigns-from-pdp/

chameleon,he has it in his blood. They can't stand straight
Re: Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics by ejimatic: 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
BleedingPen:
BREAKING!!! Atiku’s Campaign DG and ex-Gov, Daniel Resigns From PDP

A former governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, has officially resigned from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Igbere TV reports.

In a letter addressed to the National Chairman of PDP, Uche Secondus, the ex-Gov said he was also retiring from ‘active and partisan politics’. The letter was sent to Igbere TV on Saturday.

Daniel, who was the Director General of Atiku Abubakar’s campaign organisation, said the reason for his retirement were “personal”.

“This is to inform you of my intention to resign from active and partisan politics with effect from today, the 14th day of March 2019,” Daniel said in the letter, a copy of which Igbere TV saw on Saturday.

Stating that his resolve in this regard is entirely personal, the former governor said that he plans to give his attention to vocations and endeavours of life.

“My decision in this regard is entirely personal to me and having served in various capacities including as Governor of Ogun State, I have resolved to immerse myself in some other vocations and take some new challenges,” he said in the letter.

READ MORE: http://igberetvnews.com/592976/breaking-atikus-campaign-dg-and-ex-gov-daniel-resigns-from-pdp/

. If Atiku won he would be in active service still. A failed man
Re: Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics by Insectkiller: 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
Mtcheew grin
I think say nah better news..
Re: Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics by mindtricks: 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Orhhh. Good for him.
Old ppl should retire from politics
Yes o, old people like Pa Buhari? grin lipsrsealed
Re: Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics by ogohfrankmoses(m): 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2019
ok but him no try at all
Re: Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics by Midex88(m): 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
CioAngels:
After massive stealing at Ogun state under PDP and collected huge amount from Atiku for campaign, he ran to APC where he will not be probed. Once you a thief and you run to APC you free form probe, what a government.

How come you just knew he was a thief. Hypocrites Everywhere angry
Re: Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics by otokx(m): 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
Story may not be true.
Re: Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics by Midex88(m): 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
Generalnomercy:
It's not new.

we know they are always traitors.

Anybody depending on those people as ally is sleeping on the floor.

It's clearer who betrayed atiku and revealed all the secrets of PDP to APC.

Chai. E pain am. Is it very hard for your full brain to understand that Atiku is a bad product very hard to market.
Go and force gbenga back now. Ode Oshi grin

Re: Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics by Midex88(m): 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
Generalnomercy:
It's not new.

we know they are always traitors.

Anybody depending on those people as ally is sleeping on the floor.

It's clearer who betrayed atiku and revealed all the secrets of PDP to APC.

Chai. E pain am. Is it very hard for your full brain to understand that Atiku is a bad product very hard to market.
Go and force gbenga back now. Ode Oshi

2 Likes

Re: Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics by abraham01emma01: 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
WiLdFLame:
Chai...Atiku don suffer

He singlehandedly brought about the coalition that sent PDP packing when they went over board..and when the coalition was too overbearing Tinubu was the only single most powerful politician backing Buhari against all odds Alas Atiku was beaten blue black
Tinubu the great political strategist, you are an inspiration to millions of silent youths and come 2023 will shall all rise to vote you as number one citizen..I’m sure and I believe only you understand and know the perfect arts of governance..your political sons and daughters are deliverer..don’t die now please..Yoruba needs you Naija needs you

Tinubu 2023
You are fooling him ooooo. Huasas will deny him.
Re: Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics by HIPROFILE(m): 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2019
WiLdFLame:
Chai...Atiku don suffer

He singlehandedly brought about the coalition that sent PDP packing when they went over board..and when the coalition was too overbearing Tinubu was the only single most powerful politician backing Buhari against all odds Alas Atiku was beaten blue black
Tinubu the great political strategist, you are an inspiration to millions of silent youths and come 2023 will shall all rise to vote you as number one citizen..I’m sure and I believe only you understand and know the perfect arts of governance..your political sons and daughters are deliverer..don’t die now please..Yoruba needs you Naija needs you

Tinubu 2023

keep voting old men to rule over your destiny
Re: Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics by PanickMode(m): 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
Pdp which way

1 Like

Re: Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics by Afamed: 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
Yankee101:
Now you know where your strategy probably leaked from
You mean Dubai strategies were leaked by Otunba?

2 Likes

Re: Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics by Afamed: 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
sexyking1:
If Yoruba and cobra happened to be in my bedroom, I will first kill d Yoruba man before the cobra...proverb
Electoral lost is worse than Electrical shock
Re: Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics by Charly68: 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2019
Daniel must have sunk a lot of his resources to project Atiku without yielding any tangible result,better leave them rather than wasting more money on fool hardy project of tribunal matters and other sundry issues . More so one of his loyalist was shot dead in Ibadan during the last election ..The man must have been deeply affected .
Re: Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics by awoluyi(m): 2:57am On Mar 17, 2019
[quote author=sexyking1 post=76713864]If Yoruba and cobra happened to be in my bedroom, I will first kill d Yoruba man before the cobra...proverb[/quote

Thinking of having two perceived enemies in your bedroom to attack you at the same time, which people you offend? Wetin you do dem? You need deliverance from principalities and other demonic agents about to reside in your bedroom. Your landlord as a matter of urgency should give you quit notice to vacate his house. Looking at you with spiritual eyes, you are a bad OMEN.]
Re: Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
BabaO2:

Without mincing words, your tribe is lazy, poor and backward. You are only looking for who will fight, win and hand over power to you. Sit down objectively and analyse it.

I understand your pain, it hurts when your tribe is the bastion of cowardice, just get used to it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military / Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / APC Celebration In Elele, Rivers Turns Bloody As Bullets Hit 4 People (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.