Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,651 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. (56422 Views)

Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash / Ethiopian Airlines Crash: Pius Adesanmi's Last Facebook Post & Scary Tweet / Professor Pius Adesanmi Dies In Ethiopia Airlines Plane Crash - John O. Oba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by sonofElElyon: 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
You are mentally lazy! A bit of googling would have shown you that he also holds a Canadian citizenship!!! But of course you are too full of yourself to believe you could ever be wrong. He is also an international speaker. A great asset to Canada if Nigeria does not value him! You are an arm chair critic who can't even google! Shame on you!

BotherMleeper:

There's no need to investigate anything because I speak from the point of view of knowledge while you stand on the platform of ignorance.

There's no such thing as "wrongly denied visa" because as I said, nowhere is visa a right. Doesn't matter who your son is or what he represents, visa remains a privilege, and status does not automatically confer upon one a right.

Secondly, there is no way in hell consular officers will drive all the way down to someone's house to grant a visa, especially a North American visa.

Third, an apology letter? Are you kidding me? Simply because her son is a professor there? Do you know how many Nigerians are professors and medical doctors in US and Canada and remain unable to get visas for some of their family members?

YOU need to investigate more rather than swallow such bullshiit hook line and sinker only because a professor in Nigeria is considered a big deal.
Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
The tory pain some people angry angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by sonofElElyon: 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
The fact that you don't think it happened doesn't mean it didn't bro. We need to try and do our little investigations to determine veracity.
Did you know he was also a Canadian citizen?
The account was credited to one Sunday akoji and I checked it out.. He actually is a pharmacist in USA and is said to be a friend of the late professor. He actually posted this information on his Facebook page

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156939211729020&id=725299019&ref=content_filter

ttmacoy:
I don’t see it happening especially the part about driving all the way to ilorin to stamp her passport, haba.

Look at the Canadian PM facing fire because he is accused of trying to influence his former attorney general on a case. This story is a Naija style story, that’s not how it works in Canada etc.

Yeah as a professor he did well but sorry that is not overtly special that they will be going to do in-house visa stamping. There are many Nigerians Indians etc holding great roles in Canada, the immigration minister is a Somalian the defense minister is an Indian etc, yet they are not doing home calls for them for visas.

Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by sonofElElyon: 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
The account was credited to one Sunday akoji and I checked it out.. He actually is a pharmacist in USA and is said to be a friend of the late professor. He actually posted this information on his Facebook page.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156939211729020&id=725299019&ref=content_filter

BotherMleeper:

There's no need to investigate anything because I speak from the point of view of knowledge while you stand on the platform of ignorance.

There's no such thing as "wrongly denied visa" because as I said, nowhere is visa a right. Doesn't matter who your son is or what he represents, visa remains a privilege, and status does not automatically confer upon one a right.

Secondly, there is no way in hell consular officers will drive all the way down to someone's house to grant a visa, especially a North American visa.

Third, an apology letter? Are you kidding me? Simply because her son is a professor there? Do you know how many Nigerians are professors and medical doctors in US and Canada and remain unable to get visas for some of their family members?

YOU need to investigate more rather than swallow such bullshiit hook line and sinker only because a professor in Nigeria is considered a big deal.
Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by BotherMleeper(m): 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
sonofElElyon:
You are mentally lazy! A bit of googling would have shown you that he also holds a Canadian citizenship!!! But of course you are too full of yourself to believe you could ever be wrong. He is also an international speaker. A great asset to Canada if Nigeria does not value him! You are an arm chair critic who can't even google! Shame on you!

Like I told you, his having a Canadian passport does not confer on him any rights beyond that granted to any other citizen of Canada. His mother does not earn any special rights or consideration simply because he's a Canadian professor. Is he the best professor in Canada? Certainly not, and even if he is, that still does not make him any bit deserving of some diplomatic consideration.

If you choose to believe that the Canadian government will drive to his mother's house, grant her a visa, and write an apology letter for not granting her one previously, on the basis that her son is a dual-citizen "motivational speaker" professor, then your case is hopeless.

5 Likes

Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by BotherMleeper(m): 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2019
sonofElElyon:
The account was credited to one Sunday akoji and I checked it out.. He actually is a pharmacist in USA and is said to be a friend of the late professor. He actually posted this information on his Facebook page.

So you're implying his friend is truthful by default, and Facebook is the bastion of factual information?

Kindly dig up ANY source of this information elsewhere, because it is nigh impossible for this special consideration to be given his mother without it being on BBC or such, else forever shut up and hold your peace.

2 Likes

Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by sonofElElyon: 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
I see that your mental laziness is incurable! Why should BBC carry that news? So to you it qualifies as world news? I have gone ahead to get you the source of the story (Sunday akoji) who is a pharmacist in USA and posted it on his Facebook page. You are the one who thinks the man is lying. Is it too much for you to take him up to prove his claim? (which by the way I think is absolute possible so I don't need to question him). Oh.. I forgot that you are mentally lazy and don't have the mental capacity for investigation and critical reasoning. You did not even know the man was a Canadian citizen!

BotherMleeper:

So you're implying his friend is truthful by default, and Facebook is the bastion of factual information?

Kindly dig up ANY source of this information elsewhere, because it is nigh impossible for this special consideration to be given his mother without it being on BBC or such, else forever shut up and hold your peace.
Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by BotherMleeper(m): 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
sonofElElyon:
I see that your mental laziness is incurable! Why should BBC carry that news? So to you it qualifies as world news? I have gone ahead to get you the source of the story (Sunday akoji) who is a pharmacist in USA and posted it on his Facebook page. You are the one who thinks the man is lying. Is it too much for you to take him up to prove his claim? (which by the way I think is absolute possible so I don't need to question him). Oh.. I forgot that you are mentally lazy and don't have the mental capacity for investigation and critical reasoning. You did not even know the man was a Canadian citizen!

Lols they say ignorance is bliss. The fact that you chose to wallow in it seems to lend credence to that fact.

If your source is a single one, posted on a platform known for lies and fake news, and that to you is credible...then by all means enjoy your stupidity.

And if you really believe Canada will stamp her visa in her house and write an apology letter, you're not just stupid, you're insane.

I hope you don't infect anyone with your foolishness.

4 Likes

Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by sonofElElyon: 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
All I see here is someone simply arguing out of pride and not facts or investigation. Just because you don't think it is true means it is not abi? No fact, no rebuttal, no denial, nothing.. Just your obstinate ignorant opinion. Again, you deliberately chose to ignore the part of the story that says the prof was invited by Canada's foreign affairs ministry to speak at an event. Isn't that huge recognition from the Canadian government? If the mother of a successful, famous, Canadian citizen who is recognised by the Canadian government is denied a visa, that deserves an apology! You are the one whose mental capacity is hopelessly deficient!

BotherMleeper:

Like I told you, his having a Canadian passport does not confer on him any rights beyond that granted to any other citizen of Canada. His mother does not earn any special rights or consideration simply because he's a Canadian professor. Is he the best professor in Canada? Certainly not, and even if he is, that still does not make him any bit deserving of some diplomatic consideration.

If you choose to believe that the Canadian government will drive to his mother's house, grant her a visa, and write an apology letter for not granting her one previously, on the basis that her son is a dual-citizen "motivational speaker" professor, then your case is hopeless.
Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by sonofElElyon: 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2019
I am civilised and will not descend to your barbaric level by exchanging invectives with you. The source of the story is a real man who lives in USA and can be taken up on his claim via messages and comments on his post. You are simply just too mentally worthless to investigate, question or analyse.

BotherMleeper:

Lols they say ignorance is bliss. The fact that you chose to wallow in it seems to lend credence to that fact.

If your source is a single one, posted on a platform known for lies and fake news, and that to you is credible...then by all means enjoy your stupidity.

And if you really believe Canada will stamp her visa in her house and write an apology letter, you're not just stupid, you're insane.

I hope you don't infect anyone with your foolishness.
Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by BotherMleeper(m): 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
sonofElElyon:
All I see here is someone simply arguing out of pride and not facts or investigation. Just because you don't think it is true means it is not abi? No fact, no rebuttal, no denial, nothing.. Just your obstinate ignorant opinion. Again, you deliberately chose to ignore the part of the story that says the prof was invited by Canada's foreign affairs ministry to speak at an event. Isn't that huge recognition from the Canadian government? If the mother of a successful, famous, Canadian citizen who is recognised by the Canadian government is denied a visa, that deserves an apology! You are the one whose mental capacity is hopelessly deficient!

Crap

You're still incapable of drudging up anything resembling sense from the murky depths of your diseased mind, beyond this rambling babble of incoherence.

I DID refute the lie you so easily swallowed up, that's what I've been doing for the past 40 minutes.

I did my best to rid you of your delusions but your mind persists in denial, because your feeble mind is easily impressionable once it gleans something from Facebook, and you get an erection when you see "Canadian citizen", "USA", "professor", and "doctor" in a story.

I dare you to dig up any instance of any person:

1. Granted a Canadian visa in their own house

2. A letter of apology written by the Canadian government to a visa applicant apologizing for past denials

You get a knee-jerk reaction because he was invited as a motivational speaker, big deal. All kinds of people get invited to such events, it's only in your befuddled mind that you perceive that as a major deal.

No one citizen can influence a visa granted to their family members, no matter who that person is, and that is the nature and essence of a visa. Visas are given strictly at the discretion of the host country and they damn well owe no one any apologies for denying their application.

If you're wondering why I keep responding to your stupidity it's because I like educating simpletons to improve their chances of someday being taken half serious.

4 Likes

Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by sonofElElyon: 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
Again I will ignore your childish tantrums which demonstrates your immaturity and uncouth nature. I will only address issues. You again have failed to say anything beyond the fact that you are not aware that it has ever happened and therefore it can never happen.. Clearly this is illogical and fallacious reasoning.
Your crass nature and empty argument speaks a lot about your upbringing

BotherMleeper:

Crap

You're still incapable of drudging up anything resembling sense from the murky depths of your diseased mind, beyond this rambling babble of incoherence.

I DID refute the lie you so easily swallowed up, that's what I've been doing for the past 40 minutes.

I did my best to rid you of your delusions but your mind persists in denial, because your feeble mind is easily impressionable once it gleans something from Facebook, and you get an erection when you see "Canadian citizen", "USA", "professor", and "doctor" in a story.

I dare you to dig up any instance of any person:

1. Granted a Canadian visa in their own house

2. A letter of apology written by the Canadian government to a visa applicant apologizing for past denials

You get a knee-jerk reaction because he was invited as a motivational speaker, big deal. All kinds of people get invited to such events, it's only in your befuddled mind that you perceive that as a major deal.

No one citizen can influence a visa granted to their family members, no matter who that person is, and that is the nature and essence of a visa. Visas are given strictly at the discretion of the host country and they damn well owe no one any apologies for denying their application.

If you're wondering why I keep responding to your stupidity it's because I like educating simpletons to improve their chances of someday being taken half serious.
Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by BotherMleeper(m): 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
sonofElElyon:
I am civilised and will not descend to your barbaric level by exchanging invectives with you. The source of the story is a real man who lives in USA and can be taken up on his claim via messages and comments on his post. You are simply just too mentally worthless to investigate, question or analyse.

What you decide to engage in is entirely your prerogative, just as it is mine to label you a great idiot if such is my impression of you.

I can send you a dozen links of seemingly credible people posting all sorts of hogwash on Facebook. If social media is your source of facts, or if someone's being a "doctor in the US" is all the proof you need, then you're a bigger idiot than i thought, because Fake News is synonymous with social media.

Please call around, ask your more knowledgeable friends if a First World visa can be as cheapened as you and your doctor buddy make it out to be.

Also ask anyone you know if the Late Pius is a household name in Canada. I can bet you 99% of the population had never heard of him before the plane crash. You have any idea how many professors there are over there? But I understand your conditioning: you come from a third world country where professors are demi-gods and infallible.

I've given you a task to settle this matter: provide OTHER proofs beside some random "doctor in the US" on facebook, or a similar event because there should be a precedence somewhere.

If you can't do either, then kindly fukk off and have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by BotherMleeper(m): 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
sonofElElyon:
Again I will ignore your childish tantrums which demonstrates your immaturity and uncouth nature. I will only address issues. You again have failed to say anything beyond the fact that you are not aware that it has ever happened and therefore it can never happen.. Clearly this is illogical and fallacious reasoning.
Your crass nature and empty argument speaks a lot about your upbringing

Here's your dilemma:

Your doctor friend says it happened without any proof.

I say it didn't happen without any proof.

Rationalize your choice of the former against the latter.

1 Like

Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by wink2015(m): 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
Nigerians and other sympathizers all over the world are still mourning the death of Professor Pius Adesanmi, the Nigerian Canada based scholar who met his end in the ill-fated Ethiopian Airline that killed him and 156 others on Sunday, 10th of March, 2019.

It has been revealed how the mother of the deceased, purportedly got her visa to Canada stamped in her house after being denied thrice.

According to Sunday Akoji, a friend of the deceased and a Nigerian pharmacist based in the United States, Mama Adesanmi was denied visa to Canada to visit her son. Even after re-applying twice, her visa was still denied till her son intervened on her behalf and had her visa stamped in her house in Ilorin, Kwara state.

Read the report below as shared by Sunday Akoji on Facebook.

Once upon a time, Pius Adesanmi invited Mama Adesanmi to come visit him in Canada. That was not to be because she was denied a visa to go visit her son.

Pius and Mama were sad, however that didn’t deterred Mama from reapplying for the visa after a six months waiting period. Again she was denied!

Mama reapplied a third time for a visa to Canada and was denied. She then told Pius that she will visit him in Canada on one condition : “If the Canadian high commission comes to her house at Ilorin and stamp her passport with the visa.” Mama was simply saying she is done with the effort of obtaining a visa to Canada after three denials.

And it came to pass, that the Department of Foreign Affairs invited Pius as a guest speaker for an event. Trust Pius not to waste an opportunity to vent when one presents itself. He reluctantly accepted the speaking engagement. After his lecture the Oga at the top in charge of all High Commissioners went to Pius to give him kudos for a job well done. During the tete-a-tete, Pius told the Oga that he is unable to understand why his mother was denied visa to come and visit him.

Three days after the event in Toronto, a dark, heavily tinted SUV with a diplomatic plate number pulled up in front of Mama Adesanmi’s house at Ilorin. The Canadian High Commissioner sent his aides who drove all the way from Lagos to Ilorin to go and stamp Mama Adesanmi’s passport with a visa to Canada in her living room, with a letter of apology personally signed by the High Commissioner.

That was how Mama’s prophesy came to pass and the people who denied her visa three times, brought the visa to her house, even when she didn’t apply for a visa.

As Chinua Achebe puts it, “If a child washes his hands he could eat with kings." Pius was cool like that!

How do we console Mama Adesanmi? How?!!!! How do we console Mama and make her come to the realization that her only son who dines with the Ogas at the top who made it possible for her visa to be stamped in her living room, was among the 157 souls that perished on Sunday last week when the ill fated Ethiopian Airlines Flight #302 plunged to the earth 6 minutes after takeoff?

Keep Mama Adesanmi in your prayers

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/how-pius-adesanmis-mother-had-her-canadian-visa-stamped-in-her-house-in-kwara.html

This professor just die go like that.

Very sad and painful!

I pray that Almighty God help to comfort and console the immediate family he left behind.
Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by sonofElElyon: 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
Troubled childhood obviously that has left you mentally scarred for life. So everyone on Facebook is a liar? Fallacy of generalisation. Doctor You are so mentally lazy that you can't even remember that I said he is a pharmacist.. Nothing in your posts but curses, lewdness, obscenities and profanities... Low life!

BotherMleeper:

What you decide to engage in is entirely your prerogative, just as it is mine to label you a great idiot if such is my impression of you.

I can send you a dozen links of seemingly credible people posting all sorts of hogwash on Facebook. If social media is your source of facts, or if someone's being a "doctor in the US" is all the proof you need, then you're a bigger idiot than i thought, because Fake News is synonymous with social media.

Please call around, ask your more knowledgeable friends if a First World visa can be as cheapened as you and your doctor buddy make it out to be.

Also ask anyone you know if the Late Pius is a household name in Canada. I can bet you 99% of the population had never heard of him before the plane crash. You have any idea how many professors there are over there? But I understand your conditioning: you come from a third world country where professors are demi-gods and infallible.

I've given you a task to settle this matter: provide OTHER proofs beside some random "doctor in the US" on facebook, or a similar event because there should be a precedence somewhere.

If you can't do either, then kindly fukk off and have a nice day.

Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by BotherMleeper(m): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
sonofElElyon:
Troubled childhood obviously that has left you mentally scarred for life. So everyone on Facebook is a liar? Fallacy of generalisation. Doctor You are so mentally lazy that you can't even remember that I said he is a pharmacist.. Nothing in your posts but curses, lewdness, obscenities and profanities... Low life!

You're deliberately running away from the topic, and descending into that abyss of acute ignorance that is the ultimate destination of gullible idiots.

I wrote doctor in quotes to elevate your pharmacist in order to emphasize the futility of your delusions. A pharmacist is certainly less credible than a doctor in your weird little world of titular significance, isn't it?
Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by sonofElElyon: 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
Pharmacist not doctor... You can't even remember what you just read! He is notcmy friend but he sounds much more intelligent and coherent than your rambling self. He gave details with occasions including an event organised by the Canadian foreign affairs ministry which was attended by the prof.. You gave nothing but ignorance, obstinacy and lewdness...

BotherMleeper:

Here's your dilemma:

Your doctor friend says it happened without any proof.

I say it didn't happen without any proof.

Rationalize your choice of the former against the latter.
Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by BotherMleeper(m): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2019
sonofElElyon:

Pharmacist not doctor... You can't even remember what you just read! He is notcmy friend but he sounds much more intelligent and coherent than your rambling self. He gave details with occasions including an event organised by the Canadian foreign affairs ministry which was attended by the prof.. You gave nothing but ignorance, obstinacy and lewdness...

I'm giving you the blunt truth but your little-girl mind is obstinate in its sensibilities, which are founded in false information.

Whether pharmacist, doctor, or veterinarian, the fact remains the fact: The Canadian government WILL NEVER drive to someone's house to stamp visa, because that's not how it's done, and will never be done that way. Also, the Canadian government WILL NEVER apologize to ANYONE for denying previous visa applications.

I'm here all day to drum sense into your dense skull, you blockhead.
Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by sonofElElyon: 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
The point being made is that you cannot even retain a little detail in your brain... Who asked for an elevation? You are just childish and part of the intellectually lazy dregs of society. All you do is curse and embellish..

BotherMleeper:

You're deliberately running away from the topic, and descending into that abyss of acute ignorance that is the ultimate destination of gullible idiots.

I wrote doctor in quotes to elevate your pharmacist in order to emphasize the futility of your delusions. A pharmacist is certainly less credible than a doctor in your weird little world of titular significance, isn't it?

Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by Amuocha: 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
God will surely punish Buhari for his wickedness
Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by BotherMleeper(m): 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
sonofElElyon:
The point being made is that you cannot even retain a little detail in your brain... Who asked for an elevation? You are just childish and part of the intellectually lazy dregs of society. All you do is curse and embellish..

Stop fudging and stick to the matter. There's no way in hell you can out-cuss me if i decide to unload on you, so allow me to disabuse your insect mind of your fallacies.

The event described in this topic NEVER happened, you either do your research or you simply skulk away to forever remain a blockhead. The choice is yours.

Canadian visas are not Nigerian visas, or whatever shiithole country you spring from, thus they cannot be abused. Canadian visas are harder to get than US visas. If you've never traveled outside your shiithole then keep your trap shut.

If you want anyone to take you serious then provide any evidence from the Late professor's page where he mentioned his mother being so treated. Or provide any other source besides some third party facebook post. Or provide any similar situation as discussed here.

If you fail to do either, then bow your head in perpetual shame.
Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by sonofElElyon: 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
You choose to keep saying Never without leaving your arm chair! Nothing has been said in all your posts except conclusions reached in your mind with nothing except your opinion as proof. I can't even call your posts arguments.. They are your opinion.. You think Canadians are like your kind that are too proud to apologise. They denied the mother of their highly successful citizen a visa. A citizen recognised not only by their government but also the world. He was on his way to an African Union (AU) conference... Very much appreciated and honoured by the people of Canada and the world. You on the other hand are nothing and will forever remain so if you don't learn to be objective and analytical instead of opinionated. But of course you won't change.

BotherMleeper:

I'm giving you the blunt truth but your little-girl mind is obstinate in its sensibilities, which are founded in false information.

Whether pharmacist, doctor, or veterinarian, the fact remains the fact: The Canadian government WILL NEVER drive to someone's house to stamp visa, because that's not how it's done, and will never be done that way. Also, the Canadian government WILL NEVER apologize to ANYONE for denying previous visa applications.

I'm here all day to drum sense into your dense skull, you blockhead.

Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by sonofElElyon: 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
I see a man desperate to win an argument but has no mental capacity to argue logically... The source of the story has to be the prof otherwise it is not true abi? You are not aware it has ever happened therefore it can never happen abi? Does that sound reasonable even to your destitute mind?

BotherMleeper:

Stop fudging and stick to the matter. There's no way in hell you can out-cuss me if i decide to unload on you, so allow me to disabuse your insect mind of your fallacies.

The event described in this topic NEVER happened, you either do your research or you simply skulk away to forever remain a blockhead. The choice is yours.

Canadian visas are not Nigerian visas, or whatever shiithole country you spring from, thus they cannot be abused. Canadian visas are harder to get than US visas. If you've never traveled outside your shiithole then keep your trap shut.

If you want anyone to take you serious then provide any evidence from the Late professor's page where he mentioned his mother being so treated. Or provide any other source besides some third party facebook post. Or provide any similar situation as discussed here.

If you fail to do either, then bow your head in perpetual shame.
Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by BotherMleeper(m): 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
sonofElElyon:
I see a man desperate to win an argument but has no mental capacity to argue logically... The source of the story has to be the prof otherwise it is not true abi? You are not aware it has ever happened therefore it can never happen abi? Does that sound reasonable even to your destitute mind?

Stop talking in circles, you're only confusing yourself.

I asked you to provide ANOTHER source but you haven't, simply because you cant't.

I'm not just unaware it didn't happen, it simply never happened.

Else prove it.
Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by BotherMleeper(m): 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
sonofElElyon:
You choose to keep saying Never without leaving your arm chair! Nothing has been said in all your posts except conclusions reached in your mind with nothing except your opinion as proof. I can't even call your posts arguments.. They are your opinion.. You think Canadians are like your kind that are too proud to apologise. They denied the mother of their highly successful citizen a visa. A citizen recognised not only by their government but also the world. He was on his way to an African Union (AU) conference... Very much appreciated and honoured by the people of Canada and the world. You on the other hand are nothing and will forever remain so if you don't learn to be objective and analytical instead of opinionated. But of course you won't change.

Teehee, what an idiot

"recognized by the world"

What world?

Recognized for what, exactly?

Google the list of the 100 professors in ANY field and see if his name comes up.

Being a diseased, deluded, decrepit, derelict, disturbed, discombobulated, disjointed, daft motherfukker has left you unable to command your position, swimming round in circles like a lonely fish about to be eaten by a bigger prey.

I'll keep saying it over and over again until it penetrates your thick skull: it never happened, it can never happen, no matter how much you idolize the man.

Because you spring from a society of mediocrity you no doubt ascribe some cosmic significance to speaking at conferences and other blacktie events, which people from all walks of life have done. Malala Yousafzai gets to speak at such events. What's she famous for? Surviving headshots because she wanted to go to school.

The banality of your own life allows you to subconsciously magnify little things to seem larger than life, but all such falsehood does is further lower your maggot status to the very bottom of the vermin pyramid.
Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by naijaman3: 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
I struggle not to comment on this because the person in question is dead but I changed my mind because I think some things must be made clear about how things work in Canada.

First, I give credit to Pius for doing well for himself as a Nigerian Canadian, but the fact is that within the Nigerian Canadian community, he is not exceptional (as per Canadian standard) to be given the privilege being mentioned here. Apology is not impossible if they made a mistake (not saying it happened or did not happened) but going to stamp visa on passport at home is definitely not true. There are lot of Nigerian Canadians who are Engineers, Medical Doctors, Professors, Accountant, Ph.D holders making Nigeria proud here in Canada and holding very top position up to C-Level positions where they work.

By the way, being invited as a guest speaker the Department of Foreign Affairs is not a big deal here. You don’t have to be important or hold any high post to be invited as a guest speaker at an even as long as they know you have something of value to say. Many Nigerian Canadians get invited by one arm of the government or the other as guest speakers at government organized events regularly.

The main part of the write up that point to the fact that this story is cooked up is that his mom was denied visa three times (not once) and it took the intervention of a high level government official to overturn the refusal. If he is so important to Canada and as it is being pointed out, why was his mom denied visa three times? Typically, once you are denied once, your sponsor can appeal with more supporting facts and most often than not the visa will be issued at that point. So, in this case, what we are being made to understand is that each time his mom reapplied he did not give information to the visa that will enable them know that he is a very valuable Canadian as such be accorded some respect by giving her mom a visa at least the second time after additional information must have been provided. The fact that his mom was denied visa actually points that nobody knows or value him in Canada because he is not exceptional as per Canadian standard.

As I mentioned before, my write-up is not to rubbish Pius Adesanmi's accomplishments but just to set the fact straight. May the good Lord comfort the family he left behind.

Finally, this is the only time I will comment on this topic no matter what anybody says about it. If you like call me names or abuse me. I will not dignify you with a response.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by sonofElElyon: 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
What a great man
Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by PanickMode(m): 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
No be naija again shocked
Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by sonofElElyon: 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
Hello drug addict, never do well and never amount to anything, like i said you are just too lazy to find precedent. You are not at all an intellectual. And you will remain mentally base.

Canada apologises to people denied visa!!!

I am done spoonfeeding you with materials. If canada can apologise to non citizens, it follows that they can apologise to the mother of their citizen which the Prof is and you will never be!

You are intellectually irredeemable!

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/ottawa-issues-formal-apology-to-india-over-visa-row-1.517025

https://m.telegraphindia.com/india/free-ticket-apology-from-canada/cid/1500320
BotherMleeper:

Teehee, what an idiot

"recognized by the world"

What world?

Recognized for what, exactly?

Google the list of the 100 professors in ANY field and see if his name comes up.

Being a diseased, deluded, decrepit, derelict, disturbed, discombobulated, disjointed, daft motherfukker has left you unable to command your position, swimming round in circles like a lonely fish about to be eaten by a bigger prey.

I'll keep saying it over and over again until it penetrates your thick skull: it never happened, it can never happen, no matter how much you idolize the man.

Because you spring from a society of mediocrity you no doubt ascribe some cosmic significance to speaking at conferences and other blacktie events, which people from all walks of life have done. Malala Yousafzai gets to speak at such events. What's she famous for? Surviving headshots because she wanted to go to school.

The banality of your own life allows you to subconsciously magnify little things to seem larger than life, but all such falsehood does is further lower your maggot status to the very bottom of the vermin pyramid.
Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by teepain: 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
sonofElElyon:

Can you please do your findings and speak factually instead of making your opinion fact? Investigate the veracity or otherwise. There is a place for discretion and if the professor is seen as very valuable to Canada, and his mum was indeed wrongly denies a visa thrice, then based on discretionary powers, I don't see this as an impossibility.

Some folks don't understand how the intellect of a man can open seemingly unimpregnable brass doors!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Tips About Living In Uk / Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations / Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.