Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

The Boy Who Talked About Yahoo - Stanley - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Boy Who Talked About Yahoo - Stanley (310 Views)

The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son / Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys / Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Boy Who Talked About Yahoo - Stanley by LaraTV: 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
The young Nigerian youth named Stanley Nwaenyi was arrested at Rollace Hotel airport road ajao estate by the Federal SARS on 10th of march 2019. and was taken to away by the Federal SARS due to the money that was found in his bag.
He was questions and was detained for some days, after which he was questions, instead he spoke bad about yahoo boys and he also said "I rather go and beg than to be a yahoo boy".

He said the money that was found with him was the money he withdrew from his account so he can send them to his mother for some thing important.
Amount with him was about #750,000+ which he told the federal SARS, that it was from him business ( shoe business)..

Stanley Nwaenyi who was held by the Federal SARS concluded that, the Nigeria force are doing the wrong thing instead of going after the criminals, they go after the innocent ones.

(1) (Reply)

Reginal / Ifu Ennada Reveals She Makes N5m In A Day, Ahneeka Reacts (video) / "I Stayed Away Frm Tobi To Prove To D World That I Can Make It Without Him -alex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.