Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

"I Stayed Away Frm Tobi To Prove To D World That I Can Make It Without Him -alex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Stayed Away Frm Tobi To Prove To D World That I Can Make It Without Him -alex (310 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts As ‘son’ Publicly Disowns Her, Reveals Why He Stayed Away / 'l Left Tobi Because People Think I Can't Survive Without Him- Alex / “We Had An Argument And I Blocked Him” –Alex Reacts To Perceived Fight With Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Stayed Away Frm Tobi To Prove To D World That I Can Make It Without Him -alex by MsDoris(f): 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
Recall after the show came to an end last year March, Tobi and Alex were always seen together but at some point, they started keeping their distance away from each other.

Fans were worried as to the turn of events and few speculated that Alex who seemed very much in love with Tobi might have been dumped by him.

Unfortunately that wasn't the case as Alex during last night's reunion show, opened up on reasons why they weren't seen together anymore.

According to her, she had to keep her distance from him because she received lots of bashing from people who accused her of following him about to leech him off especially since she came from a poor family background.

In her lamentation, she said:

"Tobi and I kept our distance because I wanted to prove to the world that I can make it without him,people think because he’s from a wealthy family and I am from a poor family I cannot survive without him”

See more--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/03/bbnaija-i-stayed-away-from-tobi-to.html

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Make A Scapegoat Of Lil Kesh – Eleyele / #bbnaijareunion - Alex And Tobi Caught Lying After Failing Polygraph Tests / Naijaloaded Snitching To SARS For Yahoo Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.