Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed (109694 Views)

Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Got $4.4 Million In Federal PPP Loans / Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by midnighter(f): 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
RealAdewole:

I'm thinking is poecilonym of witch wink

Lol. Well, are you accusing me? Its a very serious allegation
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by RealAdewole(m): 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
midnighter:

Lol. Well, are you accusing me? Its a very serious allegation

I'm not accusing ma, I'm just observing ma. I don't have power to accuse someone who works at night MA. wink wink grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by midnighter(f): 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
RealAdewole:

I'm not accusing ma, I'm just observing ma. I don't have power to accuse someone who works at night MA. wink wink grin grin grin

Lol its just a monicker, there was no meaning attached to it
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by RealAdewole(m): 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
midnighter:

Lol its just a monicker, there was no meaning attached to it
grin grin grin grin grin
How's your day sha

+check your mail
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by mu2sa2: 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
gurunlocker:
One of the reasons Jesus wept....

If this one sit down, won't her yansh be showing?
Surely, her yansh go show to the glory of her little gods.
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by brathan: 10:22pm On Mar 16, 2019
grin
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by BarrElChapo(m): 11:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
Disgusting !
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by AngelicBeing: 3:05am On Mar 17, 2019
candlewax:
You just saw an Antichrist with disgusting body
Gbam sad
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by Gforce2019: 6:25am On Mar 17, 2019
HaryoBamex:
Dress the way you want to be addressed...

This woman ehn, if I talk na some people here go dey quote me.

Lemme quote sef by saying nothing. . .
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by sapeleboi(m): 7:43am On Mar 17, 2019
he did wept
coolestchris:
jesus wept

Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by shanaka4u(m): 9:11am On Mar 17, 2019
fear Allah and die not except as a Muslim.
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by candelahria(f): 11:08am On Mar 17, 2019
And this one could be claiming that she's led by the Spirit of God.
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
We shall know them by their fruit.
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by chysam: 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2019
Davash222:
One of the advantages of coming early to Church. You gat to sit in front.

SEE U SEE CRAZE
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by mechanics(m): 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
That's ungodly.
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
Fashion church,wonders shall neva end
Re: Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed by gwama: 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
NA PASTOR?? cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Is 'Let The Poor Says I Am Rich' Written In The Bible-joel 3:10 / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.