Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Please Join Me In Laughter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Join Me In Laughter (384 Views)

Please Join Us#phase5 Pastor Chris Live:: Global Prayer And Fasting Grand Finale / Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked / The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Join Me In Laughter by TheArranger(m): 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
An atheist dies and goes to hell...

The devil welcomes him and says:"Let me show you around a little bit." They walk through a nice park with green trees and the devil shows him a huge palace. "This is your house now, here are your keys." The man is happy and thanks the devil. The devil says:"No need to say thank you, everyone gets a nice place to live in when they come down here!"

They continue walking through the nice park, flowers everywhere, and the devil shows the atheist a garage full of beautiful cars. "These are your cars now!" and hands the man all the car keys. Again, the atheist tries to thank the devil, but he only says "Everyone down here gets some cool cars! How would you drive around without having cars?".

They walk on and the area gets even nicer. There are birds chirping, squirrels running around, kittens everywhere. They arrive at a fountain, where the most beautiful woman the atheist has ever seen sits on a bench. She looks at him and they instantly fall in love with each other. The man couldn't be any happier. The devil says "Everyone gets to have their soulmate down here, we don't want anyone to be lonely!"

As they walk on, the atheist notices a high fence. He peeks to the other side and is totally shocked. There are people in pools of lava, screaming in pain, while little devils run around and stab them with their tridents. Other devils are skinning people alive, heads are spiked, and many more terrible things are happening. A stench of sulfur is in the air.

Terrified, the man stumbles backwards, and asks the devil "What is going on there?" The devil just shrugs and says: "Those are the christians, I don't know why, but they prefer it that way".

Martinez39
LordReed
hahn
CreepyBlackpool
IamSabrina
hopefullandlord
1Sharon

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Join Me In Laughter by Martinez39(m): 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
TheArranger:
An atheist dies and goes to hell...

The devil welcomes him and says:"Let me show you around a little bit." They walk through a nice park with green trees and the devil shows him a huge palace. "This is your house now, here are your keys." The man is happy and thanks the devil. The devil says:"No need to say thank you, everyone gets a nice place to live in when they come down here!"

They continue walking through the nice park, flowers everywhere, and the devil shows the atheist a garage full of beautiful cars. "These are your cars now!" and hands the man all the car keys. Again, the atheist tries to thank the devil, but he only says "Everyone down here gets some cool cars! How would you drive around without having cars?".

They walk on and the area gets even nicer. There are birds chirping, squirrels running around, kittens everywhere. They arrive at a fountain, where the most beautiful woman the atheist has ever seen sits on a bench. She looks at him and they instantly fall in love with each other. The man couldn't be any happier. The devil says "Everyone gets to have their soulmate down here, we don't want anyone to be lonely!"

As they walk on, the atheist notices a high fence. He peeks to the other side and is totally shocked. There are people in pools of lava, screaming in pain, while little devils run around and stab them with their tridents. Other devils are skinning people alive, heads are spiked, and many more terrible things are happening. A stench of sulfur is in the air.

Terrified, the man stumbles backwards, and asks the devil "What is going on there?" The devil just shrugs and says: "Those are the christians, I don't know why, but they prefer it that way".

Martinez39
LordReed
hahn
CreepyBlackpool
IamSabrina
hopefullandlord
1Sharon
So in essence, with the exception of atheists, the afterlife and the standard of reward and punishment is how one imagines it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Join Me In Laughter by TVSA: 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
how can people be so sure of what they have never experienced?
Re: Please Join Me In Laughter by MrLankeeee(m): 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
[quote author=TheArranger post=76710047]An atheist dies and goes to hell...

Martinez39
LordReed
hahn
CreepyBlackpool
IamSabrina
hopefullandlord
1Sharon

Nö Sense in it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Join Me In Laughter by JujuSugar(f): 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
Kikikikikikikiki.......
Re: Please Join Me In Laughter by TheArranger(m): 2:48am On Mar 17, 2019
MrLankeeee:
No Sense in it
Martinez39 seemed to get it tho...
Re: Please Join Me In Laughter by tobechi20(m): 4:09am On Mar 17, 2019
No dwbate just laf

(1) (Reply)

Time For Proper Self Revaluation In Our Religion / Who Is God? / What Do You Need Urgently ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.