Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (60186 Views)

Tyson Fury Thanks Jesus Christ After Defeating Deontay Wilder (Video) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

I know it seems strange to you that our God forgives sinners since satan or allah never forgives.
He forgives sin yet he had to offer himself to himself in order to forgive.l?
Keep at writing what you are good at but know you that every idle word that man speaks shall be brought to Judgement.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lukuluku69:

He forgives sin yet he had to offer himself to himself in order to forgive.l?
Keep at writing what you are good at but know you that every idle word that man speaks shall be brought to Judgement.

Our God is one and forgives sinners. Can your god, allah do the same?
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by sulasa07(m): 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
Nwaikuku2:
Glory be to Jesus! I believe one day the heart shekau and other islamic terrorist in this country will turn to JESUS because He is only the way, the truth and the life (JN 14:6)
Which Jesus,the one of Israelites or the European version or the African(Miracle) version?
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 6:26am On Jun 28, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Our God is one and forgives sinners. Can your god, allah do the same?

You mean the father who insists the son must die to forgive his creatures? Allah is Ar-Gaffur. The forgiving. He forgives those who ask and never go back to their former ways.

1 Like

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
TommyAnthem:
O boy why are you like this, always referring to the past, ok, go and live in cave and use donkeys as your mode of transport since that was what was used in medieval times, SHAME on you,
no sign of remorse

Shame on your ancesstors.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hmmm! smiley
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by TommyAnthem(m): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
O, you still alive? tot u have gone on a suicide mission and then onwards to your so called paradise"HELL" to frolic with 75 virgins from eternity unto eternity. Hahahahahaha, what a paradise!
Lukuluku69:

Shame on your ancesstors.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

You mean the father who insists the son must die to forgive his creatures? Allah is Ar-Gaffur. The forgiving. He forgives those who ask and never go back to their former ways.

That is the mystery that God has revealed to those who trust and obey Him.

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

That is the mystery that God has revealed to those who trust and obey Him.

Keep Paul's Mystery for the Christians.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Keep Paul's Mystery for the Christians.

May the Lord open the eyes of your heart so that you can see the gospel light. smiley

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

May the Lord open the eyes of your heart so that you can see the gospel light. smiley

And if you know the Light of the Gospel, you will join the Muslims in their Masjid bowing along with them.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

And if you know the Light of the Gospel, you will join the Muslims in their Masjid bowing along with them.

"Then said Jesus to him, Get you hence, Satan: For it is written, you shall worship the Lord your God and Him only shall you serve" (Matthew 4:10).

1 Share

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
There you go! Posting useless cartoons that's never real instead of going out to speak respectfully with your neighbours to make disciples.
You'll be expecting likes from deluded churchgoers like yourself. And by the end of the day, you'll say you've served the Lord. cheesy
The intelligent Muslims can't fall for all these crap my friend, so wake up from your stupidity, Kumuyi is leading you nowhere! Last time i was greatly amused when you posted a thread claiming some atheists have accepted your Jesus, only for the real atheists in the house exposed your stupidity that the so called atheists turn Christians joined the Catholic Church {the religious group you've always said are going to hell}
So what's the point of jubilating when the so called conversion is of no benefit? cheesy
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:44am On Nov 23, 2019
Maximus69:
There you go! Posting useless cartoons that's never real instead of going out to speak respectfully with your neighbours to make disciples.
You'll be expecting likes from deluded churchgoers like yourself. And by the end of the day, you'll say you've served the Lord. cheesy
The intelligent Muslims can't fall for all these crap my friend, so wake up from your stupidity, Kumuyi is leading you nowhere! Last time i was greatly amused when you posted a thread claiming some atheists have accepted your Jesus, only for the real atheists in the house exposed your stupidity that the so called atheists turn Christians joined the Catholic Church {the religious group you've always said are going to hell}
So what's the point of jubilating when the so called conversion is of no benefit? cheesy

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:26am On Nov 26, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
Former 'Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That Didn't Exist In Islam'
03-16-2019
Ericah Jones

A "Prince of ISIS" has done what many would consider unthinkable, making a commitment to turn away from his horrifying past to unite with a new way of life through Jesus Christ.

The former ISIS leader, whose identity has been disguised for his safety, is being called Mohammad. The miraculous circumstances that led to his transformation were reported by Dr. Michael Youssef's Leading The Way ministry.

Since the launch of its Christian satellite TV station, THE KINGDOM SAT, Leading The Way is working to touch "some of the most unreachable lives in the Arabic world," including people like this notorious 'Prince of ISIS'.

'Many Are Having Dreams and Visions of Jesus': ISIS Sickened Muslims in Iraq, Now They're Turning to Christ

A video testimony from the ministry reported that one of their follow-up coordinators named Peter received a call several years ago from a man who pleaded to meet with him.

The man on the other end of the phone with Peter turned out to be a spiritual leader in the terrorist group. Even though Peter knew it was possible that Mohammad may try to kill him, he believed God was leading him to go ahead with the meeting.

In a reenacted testimony, Mohammad opened up about his dramatic shift from Islam to Christianity. "One day, somebody asked me why I am a Muslim," he said. Scrambling for answers, Mohammad began to search in the Quran, Hadith, and Sunnah.

"I wanted to find proof and evidence that Allah exists and Islam is right... I found nothing," he said.

But that wasn't the initial reason why Mohammad met with Peter. He says he had just wanted to kill Peter, but during their first encounter, Peter boldly spoke the Word of Jesus over the ISIS leader.

The meeting did not end on a positive note. Mohammad became frustrated and struggled to grasp what Peter had told him about who God really is.

Then the two met for a second time.

Charisma News reports that Leading The Way's senior director of ministry outreach Maged Atalla explained what happened in the next meeting. "The second time they met, Mohammad told Peter he had a dream and saw an envelope dripping blood with great fragrance," he said.

Peter explained that the dream was God telling him that blood had to be shed for the forgiveness of sins.

"Peter told him, 'Jesus is sending you a message and you need to give your life to Him.' At that moment he surrendered his life to Jesus. Mohammed then told Peter that the first time they met he had a knife in his pocket and wanted to kill him on the spot, but something prevented him from doing this," said Atalla.

Now Mohammad's burning life questions have been answered and his life dramatically turned around.

After repenting, Mohammad experienced a peace he had never felt before.

"I saw a love that didn't exist in Islam," he said.

Because of his regular meetings with Peter, this so-called 'Prince of ISIS' accepted Jesus Christ into his life and began his journey as a Christian.

"The true book, in my opinion, is the Bible," declared Mohammad. "I found the truth in Jesus Christ. And because I have surrendered my life to the Lord, I am certain He will never forsake me."

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2019/march/former-prince-of-isis-turns-to-christ-after-a-god-dream-i-saw-a-love-that-didnt-exist-in-islam?

'Prince Of ISIS' Turns To Jesus After Seeing His Blood In A Dream

Nobody is too far gone for God

Despite war and terror, the Kingdom of God continues to advance as Jesus becomes real in the unlikeliest of places. Leading The Way Ministries, led by an Arab believer, Dr Michael Youssef has shared the astounding testimony of a former ISIS leader who has turned away from his horrific past to follow Jesus.

A religious leader in ISIS
Mohammad (not his real name), was a religious leader in ISIS, He taught the Koran encouraging his fellow Muslims to memorize the verses and he urged them towards Jihad. “We had began to form groups to defend Islam,” he stated in an interview.

“Why are you a Muslim?”

But when he was asked by someone why he was a Muslim, he had no answer. That led him to search for the “truth.”

“I wanted to find proof and evidence that Allah exists and Islam is right. I found nothing,” he added.

After finding no answers in the Koran, Hadith, and Sunnah, he was able to set up an appointment to meet a Christian, named Peter who has an outreach to Muslims. The amazing thing is that Peter was prepared to meet Mohammad, knowing his life was in extreme danger, but God told Peter to go ahead.

In reality, Mohammad was just as scared, but his desire to search for the truth gave him the courage to face Peter. However he was also full of hatred and anger and had every intention of killing Peter…

At their first meeting Peter boldly shared the Gospel and Mohammad began crying without any reason.

“I saw a love that didn’t exist in Islam”

Later, Mohammad dreamt of an envelope with blood dripping on it being handed to him by Peter. This he did not understand and he contacted Peter again to ask him what this meant.

Peter shared the truth that there is no forgiveness without the shedding of blood. That through the Blood of Jesus our sins are forgiven and we are washed clean.

Mohammad repented there and then and began to be discipled by Peter. What he saw in God’s presence is very powerful! “I saw a love that didn’t exist in Islam,” he said.

This testimony reminds us that nobody is too far gone for God. He can turn around even the hardest of hearts. He can transform the persecutor into the protector. Just look what He did in the life of the Apostle Paul. Following his supernatural ‘Damascus Road experience’ he was instantly converted. Let’s pray that God would make Himself known to more and more people who we would consider our enemy.

Watch the video at Leading The Way Ministries

https://godtv.com/prince-of-isis-turns-to-jesus-after-seeing-his-blood-in-a-dream/
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:36am On Nov 26, 2019
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Baatunde(m): 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
chiedu7:

Jesus does not do violence.

Mat 5:39 
But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Mat 26:52 
Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that takethe sword shall perish with the sword.

Very convenient how about Matthew 10 vs 34-37 is that another parable or speaking in tongue?

Think not that I came to send peace on the earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law: and a man’s foes shall be they of his own household. He who loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and he who loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me” (Mt. 10:34-37).
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Baatunde(m): 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

https://godtv.com/prince-of-isis-turns-to-jesus-after-seeing-his-blood-in-a-dream/

You people just love your stories of fake conversions...ISIS prince my foot

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo / Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? / Why We Pulled Out Of CAN — Catholic Bishops (Published 2012)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.